Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 am

How can I? I don't know here FB
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 am

I meant her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 am

-sigh- Leave her alone.

She will come back when she wants to.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am

I've waited 5 months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 am

Does it look like I care?

She'll come back when she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:21 am

ooc - -watches-
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 am

O o c- Well, Lucifer, from your anime picture it doesn't seem like you'd care for anything.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Lucifer, why can't you just tell me if you know Lemon's fb? Why won't you give me straight answers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

She left for a reason. You really think I'm gonna let you bother her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

But if you really cannot read what I'm implying. Which is quite obvious. Then no. I will not give you anything regarding Lemon.

I don't see Zeke whining.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am

ooc Wow people way to use an old thread of mine. ENOUGH on the talking ooc on a real thread. And stop discussing Lemon. She will come back when she wants to and not a moment sooner. Her business is her own. Leave it be before you p*** me all off.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 am

Zeke? Lucifer you kind of remind me of Zeke, you both act very similar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 am

-_- now you're claiming that I'm Zeke? I'm Pumpkin.

Listen to CC. I'd rather not get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 am

Pumpkin?! Well, then I give up asking you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 am

Finally.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am

This will be the last thing I write here, when you said Zeke wasn't complaining, on pottermore he did much more than complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5