Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When exams are over continued... [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

When exams are over continued... [open] Empty
PostSubject: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Cecilia Nott skidded into the great hall, her eyes roaming it. She frowned, turning back to shout to Leo. "It seems pretty empty. Do you think someone will come along soon? It would be sad just to go down to Hogsmeade with the two of us when so many more people could come along too."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

She strolled behind, hands in pockets, and glanced around. 'Hm.' She shrugged at Cel. 'Well ... if you're willing to delay our little expedition for a while, sure. I don't mind, it's warmer in here anyway.' She breathed out heavily, wondering if she could see her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Yeah." Cecilia agreed, pulling her cardigan owl, wishing she hadn't chosen one with a large print of an owl on the front of it. "Warmer. If I come down with a cold anytime soon..." She scowled. Colds were never any fun. Nobody ever came to visit because they were afraid they'd get sick. And she hated visiting the hospital wing to get a pepper up potion or whatever they were called.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Her eyes lingered on the cardigan. Unable to restrain a small grin, she walked deeper into the Great Hall, picking up a muffin from the Hufflepuff table on the way and ignoring the scandalised look from a Puff. 'If you come down with a cold, you'll blame me, right? Cause this whole thing was my idea,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Strolls into the Great Hall, rubbing his eyes. He had slept for quite a while, and was still feeling very drowsy. Reed spots a steaming cup of coffee practically calling to him on the Slytherin table, so he makes his way over to it.

ooc: I hope this is the Great Hall...My computer is glitching :Pp
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

"Of course I'd blame it on you," Cecilia said, snorting, and spotted a certain familiar Slytherin fellow dragging himself over to the Slytherin table with all the grace of a sloth, and grinned. She strolled over, "Morning princess. You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Her eyes followed Reed as he moved to the Slytherin table. He looked so tired, Leo wondered how he was functioning. Well ... nothing like a nice brisk walk down to Hogsmeade to warm you up ... She looked at Cel, raising a questioning eyebrow that said, "Other Person Number One?" as they walked over.

ooc: Princess. Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

He snatched the coffee eagerly and took a sip. As the warmth of the holy liquid engulfed his body, he sank down in a nearby chair, smiling dumbly. He could hear footsteps approaching him, but he was to immersed in his coffee to awknowledge the persons presence. At the word 'princess' he looked up and noticed Cel. A wide grin spread across his face.
"Good morning love"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

ooc: Greetings Hobbit :Dd Yes that is what I shall call you fangirl of Aragorn

Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Cecilia eyed the coffee with some jealousy - but if she had a coffee now, she'd be stuck there for some time, just enjoying it's awesomeness. She nodded to Leo and turned back to Reed. "What do you think of a lovely walk to Hogsmeade, Mister Black?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 pm

ooc: Hobbit?! I. AM. AN. ELF thank you very much. But I do like Fangirl of Aragorn. Sums up an aspect of my LotR-loving-life rather nicely.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 pm

ooc I kinda want to rp but too lazy
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm

"Queen Leo" he somehow manages to stand up and give a little bow. He follows Cel's gaze and grips his coffee mug tighter "she'd kill for one, I know" he thinks and smirks.
"A trip to Hogsmeade?" he raises his eyebrows and smiles "Why, I'd love to. Besides, who could turn down an offer from two beautiful ladies such as yourselves"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm

ooc: My apologies erm... Elf :Dd I still think Hobbit suits you better. Arent they just adrobs with their big hairy feet and small bodies? Joking
Hey Vine
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

ooc, That was an amazing contribution, Vine. -clapses-
What will make you de-lazy?

"Oh good - well that makes it three people, Leo." She said and tore her gaze away from the coffee to look around a little more. "But three is hardly a party party. We need more people for this celebration. Who else?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

She smiled, exasperatedly, but said nothing about what Reed had said. 'Great. We're trying to gather up more people as well, but ...' She looked around the Hall, '... that seems almost unlikely. At the moment, at least.'

ooc: ... I don't know if you're calling me adorable, or if you're insulting me and saying that I have big hairy feet ... -confused-
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well, we'd better find people quickly or I may just take Reed's coffee and sit here for the rest of the evening, speaking to fellow..." She looked around the tables, "Slytherins, about the properties of Wormwood."

Last edited by Cecilia Nott on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm illiterate - did I ever mention that? And dyslexic.)
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm

She grinned. That would be a sight to remember ... but she wanted Butterbeer. 'Well, now, we couldn't have that, could we? Princess, do you know anyone who would want to come?' She glanced around at the Slytherins; she could feel their eyes on them. She raised an eyebrow at one.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 pm

He finishes the last of his coffee and gets up ready to leave. "I dont know about you two, but I think three is enough...That is if nobody wants to join" he scans the Hall, looking for someone familiar to accompany them. "You know Cel, that doesnt sound like such a bad idea" starts to sit back down again and snaps his fingers "I need a house elf over here, miss Nott here would like a coffee. Oh, and while you're at it, bring over some Slytherins so we can...CHAT" he grins
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

ooc: This is why we need smileys. Everyone is just getting so confused. Hobbits are adorbale. Lets just leave it at that. Especially baby ones.
I sound like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Cecilia scowled and dragged the Slytherin to his feet, "No, Reed. Leo has wanted to go to Hogsmeade for a while - and I agree with her that it would be good to get out of the castle. Now... should we just go with us three, Leo? Or find someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 pm

'Princess.' She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the table before anyone could get any smart ideas. 'Butterbeer, let's go. Three should be fine,' she said, shrugging, gripping Reed's arm tightly.

ooc: Princess, Reed ... PRINCESS. There is a reason, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

"Fine. Mister Black shall just have to be as entertaining as he can be in his... sleepy state," She smirked and pushed them both towards the door. "Come along, come along. We could always bring a few of his Slytherin friends?" She glanced back at the table, pausing as if to think. "Naaah."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Leo snorted. 'Pushing it a bit there, Cel. One Snake is enough, dontcha think?' She grinned. 'We're already pushing our Gryffindor rep as it is. You should feel honoured,' she smirked at Reed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oh, and I do feel VERY honoured" he smirked and allowed the Gryffindors to drag him off towards the door. "Naughty, naughty," he shook his head teasing them "You shouldnt be hanging out with someone like me, you know. Im a snake. Perhaps I bite" he makes a hissing nosie at Cel and winks.
"So ladies" says straightening his robes,"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When exams are over continued... [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next