Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When exams are over continued... [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reed Black

Reed Black

When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc: Oh my God Leo...You're right. I need to start hanging out with guys...VINE, VINE, wherever the hell you're at, come and save me from all this femininity! AhKAhlhsaddkhadsfd
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh that's right, poisonous Snake. Careful, Leo, don't look him in the eyes..." She stared at Reed in mock wariness before grinning and elbowing him. "To Hogsmeade, of course. The three broomsticks or the Hogshead? What's the preference?"
She started off down the hill towards the village. "It's so good to not have any more exams."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 pm

'Weren't you listening?' Leo rolled her eyes. 'HOGSMEADE, fool.' She shook her head. 'You bite?' She smirked. 'Like to see you try,' she said, feigning a yawn and sniggering.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

ooc: oh, and I meant noise, not nosie :pp
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:26 pm

ooc: You love it, Reed.

She shrugged. 'Why not try the Hog's Head this time? I don't go there often ... although, the Three Broomsticks may be warmer ...' She bit her lip, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"The Three Broomsticks sounds good..." his mouth watered for a butterbeer.
They made their way across the grounds, and he smirked at Leos remark "Is that a dare miss Montague?" he snaps his jaws near her face, growling playfully and prancing around her. That is some strong coffee he thinks laughing insanely
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

ooc: Course I do darling
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 pm

"Of course..." She sniggered at the sudden thought, 'We could always go to Madam Puddifoot's?" She laughed at the image that conjured in her mind. So unlikely. She kicked at a stone on the path - watching as it rocketed down the street.
"Three Broomsticks then? I'm quite eager to be warm... and have butterbeer." She looked at Reed, and snorted with laughter, "What kind of dance do you call that? The vulture dance?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

She rolled her eyes. 'Calm down, little baby snake. Come talk to me again when your fangs have grown properly.' She wrapped her long coat around her, buttoning it tightly and turning the collar up, wishing she had brought a scarf to protect her neck. 'Madam Puddifoots? Oh dear Godric, no.' She shuddered.

ooc: We should move this, eh?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

ooc, We should. MOVING OUT - GO GO GO GO. -signals for the squadron to move-
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"I was going for a more spiritual dance of the viper" he starts making circular motions with his hands and lets his body flow to some inaudible music.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

ooc, Continued in Hogsmeade, Reed dearest. :Pp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued... [open]   When exams are over continued... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When exams are over continued... [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2