Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 am

She slides over the Galleon at Pumpkin and smiles. "Thanks !" She sips the Beer and slides down in her chair relaxing. "Love my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 am

She gives CC a one shouldered shrug and continues to sip at her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 am

She slides the galleon back to Val "This is the first time with you at The Three Broomsticks so it's on the house."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 am

She grins. "I don't want to owe you something. But if you insist." She smiles and puts the Galleon back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 am

She waves off Val's comment "Don't worry you wont" Drinks her butterbeer and watches the crowd over the tip of her mug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:06 am

She sips the beer. "So CC, where are you going this summer ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 am

She leans back in her chair and runs a hand through her hair thinking about summer.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Ooc - shaves of the hair - kidding :)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

She keeps sipping from her firewhiskey, soon needing another glass full. She ignores Pumpkin and Val. She didn't feel like talking, but she did want to drink. Ah, firewhiskey. My old friend.
She jumps when she hears Val ask her a direct question and looks at her. "Oh, I'll start off at the Hogshead, then go somewhere else. I need a vacation and I can go wherever I want now that I'm seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:10 am

She nods. "Do you like that ? I mean, it would be rather lonely." She sips herbeer, and she frowns. She wanted to do something fun and crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:11 am

She takes out a hip flask from her robes, pours the contents into her butterbeer and takes a swig.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 am

She raises her eyebrow at Pumpkin. "What are you doing girl ? Whats that ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 am

Glances at Val "Relax Val, its just firewhiskey." Take any swig of her cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 am

She frowns at Pumpkin, finishing off her second glass. "Don't make me levitate you back to Hogwarts." She pours out another glass of firewhiskey. "I'm going to need another bottle soon, but at least I'm feeling it now."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 am

She chuckles. "Firewhiskey and Butterbeer togheter ?" She drinks the last bit of her beer, it was gone way too fast. She started to feel a little bit tipsy after the Whiskey and the Beer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 am

ooc: -.- Now I want stuff irl... but I'm out and would have to buy stuff. And my mom already thinks I'm an alcoholic. Banshees... I blame you two... -growls-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 am

"You wont" She replies nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

o o ch Think of you poor liver CC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 am

She shrugs "Nothing wrong with the combination. Just tastes bad."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 am

Ooc and the brain cells that disappear with every swig. - dramatic sigh -
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 am

She grins. "CC, order me a Whiskey please ?" She looks at her with puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 am

ooc:-squirms uncomfortably-

"Why do you drink it then? If it tastes bad..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 am

Frowns at Val. "I'm not getting up from this spot."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 am

She pokes out her tongue. "Yes you are. I'm gonna bite you !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 am

She shrugs and takes another swig "It gives the buzz I'm craving"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: