Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vine and his little fantasy world [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] Empty
PostSubject: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 am

Vine walked out of the common room, plotting about the new dark arts club, with quick steps, he arrived at the great hall. He was happily humming a tune, which was quite unusual (im tipsy, too hard typing, excuse my language mistakes). He was going to make the best of this...happy mood.
He opened the doors that led to the Great Hall, taking in the sight of the almost empty hall. He walked over to the Slytherin table, proudly. It was announced that the cup was near, Bloody Baron was pushing the students more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 am

Captain shifted her arms to hang her bag on her shoulder, looking down at the book in her hands. The Ravenclaw girl immediately became engrossed in reading, not really thinking about where she was walking. The doors to the hall were open when she walked by them. A quick glance at the hall revealed it to be just the way she liked it; mostly empty. Passing the Slytherin table, she paused for a moment from her book to look at the table. With a sigh realized none of her friends were there and proceeded to the Ravenclaw table. Settling down, her movements sluggish, as she returned to reading.

ooc: im invading here ^^
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 am

She walks into the great hall, sighing deeply. She was tired, but nshe didn't want to go to bed. She sits down at the Slyth table, pouring herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 am

"Miss Prince..." he nodded and pulled out a chair for her, "Please, sit."
He was being extra gentleman today, it was odd.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:09 am

She sat down in the chair Vine got for her. "Hello, Vine. I assume you don't want tea ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 am

A familiar voice rung from the table behind Captain. She paused for a moment and turned. A few times she had met the girl they called Val. Her gaze on the Slytherin table for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 am

He shook his head, "No, thanks..I am having..." showed the hidden bottle, under his robes, "some firewhisky..Shhh" laughed and winked at Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am

She saw Captain looking and smiled at her.

She grins. "Naughty. I thougt you were of age, you can have it non-secretly then?" She shrugged, grinned and sips her tea. "whatever. How are you today, lord Vine ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

The Ravenclaw caught the smile from the Slytherin girl. Captain gave a small smile and tiny wave the Val in return.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

ooc I am actually getting quite..drunk, excuse me :P

ic He looked at the Ravenclaw girl, frowning, what was she even doing there? He shook his hand and smiled at Val "i will go and sleep...I am..." he felt his eyes closing and the hall seemed to be spinning, "..tired..see you milady"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am

Ooc lol, have fun !

She chuckled. "Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 am

She walked over to Captain. "Hey, watcha reading ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 am

She smiled at Val. "Oh, it's Quidditch Through the Ages..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 am

She nods. "Interesting. Do you like it ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 am

She nodded. smiling. "Yeah, it's great." Then again, she had yet to find a book she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 am

"Good." she smiles nicely, sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 am

She nodded, placing her book down on the table and reaching for a cup of tea for her own.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 am

Ooc - I'm sorry, I'm going to sleep. Can't keep it any longer. Goodbye !
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 am

ooc: ah, ok night than <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vine and his little fantasy world [open]   Vine - Vine and his little fantasy world [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vine and his little fantasy world [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: