Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixie's Arrival [open]

Go down 
+6
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Scarlet Krueger
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Captain Darington
Trixie Black
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

Trixie's Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 am

It was quiet as Trixie Black strode purposefully into the Great Hall and paused, her dishevelled black braid swishing behind her. It was as magnificent as she had heard it would be, the stars winking happily down at her from the endless expanse of ceiling sky.
The Sorting hadn't even taken fifteen minutes. She snickered quietly remembering McGonagall and Snape in their dressing gowns and night caps supervising her through bleary eyes as the Hat made its decision.

Well one thing was for sure, great-Aunt Walburga would be proud. Another Black in Slytherin.

She took a seat at the second table closest to the door and propped her chin on her hands in contemplation, hearing her trunks being taken upstairs to her dorm.

Last edited by Trixie Black on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

she awoke to the feeling of something distinctly wet trickling down her face.
she sniffed. she sniffed again. and wrinkled her nose. ew pumpkin juice. she was coated in it. to her embarrassment she'd fallen asleep and knocked a goblet of it onto herself. muttering a quick scourgify under her breath she rinsed her hair and stood up to leave
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 pm

There Captain sat, absorded in the reading of her book, learning about the Quidditch teams of Britain and Ireland, when someone plopped oh os carelessly not to far from her. The Ravenclaw jumped a bit in her seat, eyes wandering to the new comer to the table. Much to Captain's surprise, it wasn't a Ravenclaw who sat there. It was a Slytherin. Captain hesitantly turned back to her book, not wanting to get involved. Suddenly, the Slytherin girl stood up. Captain didn't know what happened, but the girl was muttering something under her breath. The Ravenclaw bit her lip, reaching her hand forward as if to touch the Slytherin's shoulder. "Um...Excuse me... This is the R-Ravenclaw table..." She said in a nervous, shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 pm

She almost leapt out of her soaking robes and sent a pumpkin pasty skidding off the table, almost knocking out a stray house elf. With a glare she whirled to face her interruption and her eyebrows shot up.
Tilting her nose up ..the barest of fractions..it was by habit she saw a blonde haired girl with her arm outstretched.
"Ravenclaw table? really..." she eyed the book before a smirk played on her lips "i wouldn't have guessed"

wow ..Claws really were nerds. reading at this hour

ooc do you know what the time is in RP? o.O
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 pm

The Ravenclaw girl took a large inhale of breath when meetng the glare from the Slytherin. A dramatic chane of expression made her even more nervous. That smrik had Captain shiting nervosly in her seat. "Um..Y-yes it is..."

ooc:i have no idea, what time do you want it to be?
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 pm

ooc morning time? say...3ish? :P that would account for the lack of people here i guess. lol but it makes you seem nerdier than ever!

Trix saw the small gasp and sighed internally. She'd scared the girl already and they'd barely been introduced. She wondered what the Ravenclaw would say when she introduced her name and a grin curled her lip. "Well then it is my mistake, i'm Trixie Black."
And because the question was dying to be asked, she blurted out quickly, "Are you Pureblood?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 pm

ooc: sure, im good with being super nerdy

Captain bit her lip and sat quietly untill the Slytherin spoke again. She shifted again nervously at the name. Black. The Ravenclaw had heard the name before. The next question set her more on edge. "Um...N-no, I'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Trix's lips curled down despite themselves. well this was a problem. She'd sworn to hate all muggles and yet...there was something oddly endearing about the bookworm.
Running on adrenalin she was hardly tired. She slid into the seat beside the Claw and in her friendliest tone which let's be honest sounded as genuine as Mundungus' relics, continued "hmm how curious...perhaps you have Some magic blood in you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Captain shifted nervously again when Trixie, as she had been introduced, slid next to her. She didn't say anything though. At the next question, Captain nodded. "I do..." Though it might take some time to explain the line.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh for Merlin's sake Claw girl, stop eyeing me like i'm a dungbomb about to explode..i was merely...curious."

She contemplated the answer and gave a small smile of satisfaction. "Well there now, that wasn't so hard." Seeing the other girl's discomfort, she decided to steer to safer subjects perhaps an opportunity would arise later to investigate further. . "So what's Your name? A fan of Quidditch i see?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

"I'm sorry..." She really didn't mean to judge or be rude, but her father had warned her to be careful around some. Her father was the was the expert on those things. An another question from the Slytherin. "They call me Captain. Ah yes, I love Quidditch."
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 pm

ooc sorry can't resist asking the Captain thing again ;P

There was a something in the bookworm's eyes she'd seen in herself all too often. cautiousness. it would take careful work to tease information out of her.

Oh well, she loved challenges. Trix absently patted her hair..mm it was drying. She tossed it back and kept up her light hearted smile.
"Captain? Of a ship?" perhaps she hails from a family of sailors...affiliates of Durmstrang?
Oh I support the Montrose Magpies but i don't really..play. She shrugged a delicate shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Captain watched the girl as she spoke. The Ravenclaw moved her hand up to cover her in an attmpt to cover her giggle. "You don't watch a lot of Quidditch, do you?" she asked, smiling. "No, not like a ship. As in Captain of the Quidditch team."
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

ooc OMG IM SO SORRY i was cruelly yanked away to eat lunch before i could say bye! i'm glad i didn't miss you :)

Trix frowned at this Captain's poorly concealed smile. Yes laugh at me now, we'll see who has the last laugh once i get your secrets out of you She rearranged her expression into a pout. "No i can't say that i do...my Great Aunt has lost interest for such pastimes since my uncles left.
"Captain of the Quidditch team? Your house is lucky to have you! I plan to help mine in..other ways." A secretive smile flickers across her face briefly. "Do you have class soon?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Captain stopped smiling at the Slytherin's frown. Confusion laced her features at the other girl's next words. She didn't under what her Great Aunt would have to do with her own personal interests...But then again it wasn't her place to pry. The Ravenclaw smiled at the compliment. The confusion replayed for a moment at the vague meaning in her next words. "I don't have class for a while actually..." She had came to the hall for quiet reading for hours...
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Despite recognising the confusion and curiosity in Captain's eyes, she ignored it. She had given away too much already.
"No class?..lucky you, my classes haven't been scheduled yet so i don't have any either." She leaned back slightly on the bench noting that her robes had dried and her hair probably resembled a Birds Nest after its crude wash earlier. How long had she been here making idle chat?
Might as well milk this girl for all she was worth...
"speaking of House pride, which House is in the lead? Those who i have talked to before my arrival here said the presentation of the House Cup was drawing near?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:08 pm

She wondered idly why her classes weren't scheduled. She nodded at the Slytherin's words. "I believe Slytherin is in the lead. Yes, from what I've heard the cup is being anounced soon..."
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:20 pm

More curiosity shining in those eyes.. Trix rolled her eyes as she flexed her fingers. "I'm glad to hear that." She slyly smirked at the Claw. "You know we Blacks have always been Slytherins...my great aunt, my grandparents, my mother-" there was a slight fumble on the word 'mother' and with that she trailed off..before looking up again and smiling "it came as no surprise that i am a Snake. Nor that we are winning."

"Do you regret not being amongst us, Captain of the Claw Quidditch Team?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Captain only nodded, listening in interest to the girl. She waited for moment after the Black girl spoke. Then, in a small voice, mostly talking to herself; "As I've come to know, however, not all the Blacks were in Slytherin." She regretted the words as soon as they left her moth and quickly decided to change the subject. "No, I can't say I do. I like Ravenclaw." Se said. "My father was in Ravenclaw..." she added as afterthoguht, in another quiet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 pm

She bounces into the hall singing a song under her breathe, her robe swish along with her as she dances a funky jig to the beat of the song.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Trix's eyes which had flickered to the entrance, snapped back to Captain..and narrowed. "Yesss" it was an icy hiss. "They are not true Blacks. They have been shunned. And with good reason too." She thought of her Great Aunt's sorrow at her ...ex-Uncle's treachery. That mudblood sympathiser. He was the reason Trix had been starved of a proper magical education for 6 whole years. She trembled with rage....
The light hearted footsteps tapped out a rhythmic jig, distracting her out of her rage and she sagged eyeing the baby-faced girl that was dancing nearby.
Lost her marbles that one. Was it possible for Lovegoods to be in Slytherin?

She turned to Captain calmly, "Your father a Claw? he must have been wise...but sometimes they are Too wise" The last part was a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Leo walked into the Hall, in deep thought about her conversation with Cel the night before. She mentioned something about stopping her from something ... What? Did this mean something HAD happened? It was enough to drive her mad, and now that she didn't have any exams to stress over, this mystery was taking up most of her thoughts. She sighed and sat down at the Gryffindor table, oblivious to the world. Maybe Cel was right ... I DO think into things too much ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Stops swishing her robes around to her jig and spots Captain talking to another Slythering she narrows her eyes Should I know that Slytherin? I've seen her somewhere before. Probably in class, but what is she doing with Captain? She growls menacingly and stalks up behind Captain and pulls her to her and growls at the other Slytherin "Get your own Ravenclaw to fawn over. This one is mine."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Captain made a mental note not to ask more on that part of her family. However, this piece of information arouse more questions on the mysterious Slytherin girl. "Yes, he w-" Captain ended the word early witha small squeak at the arms being pulled around her. A blush instantly lit her face at Pumpkin's words. Some first impression...
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Trix's eyebrows flew up.
"Well well it appears Miss Baby Face has some Venom in her after all. I can assure you, the bookworm is all yours. We were merely making small talk." She waved her hand dismissively.
"And who are you? A Lovegood?...watch out for them dinglebats, i've heard they mess around with dancers' feet" She snickered snidely both at the Lovegood and the blushing bookworm and examined her fingernails.
A preoccupied prefect walked by. Interesting. Her gaze followed the prefect to her House Table. Good, she could continue this..conversation in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Arrival [open]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next