Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixie's Arrival [open]

Go down 
+6
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Scarlet Krueger
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Captain Darington
Trixie Black
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm

"I look forward to it Val," she smirked.

ooch: lol omg Scarlet i sounded like a total prude i think i was still half in character -groans- but i'm glad you understood haha, Trix will come to like you eventually if you'll let her :)!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm

"I'm good." She smiles. "Thank you." She grabs a cup and pours some tea in it.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Trix's eyebrows flew up at Leo's last words before she asked in noticeably quieter voice, "the Shrieking Shack? My cousins and numerous acquaintances have told me about it..supposedly it's haunted by..werewolves..how deliciously exciting." In her normal tone with a somewhat mocking lilt she continued, "is the high and mighty Prefect really willing to explore it? Won't it affect your..position..adversely?" Her lips twitched.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

She yawns. "I should go. I'm taking a nap before class starts." She gets up. "Goodbye Black, it was nice to meet you. Goodbye Leo and Scarlet." She waves and leaves.

Ooc Goodbye !
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 pm

She look over to Leo with a confused look on her face.
'The Skrieking Shack? Isn't that the haunted place?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 pm

'See you, Val.' She waved before looking back at Trixie.

'Haunted by werewolves?' She shrugged. 'I don't know about the werewolves, but I know that it's haunted. And as for me being a prefect ...' She laughed. 'I didn't say anything about exploring, but I'd you insist ...' She smirked. 'Anyway, I may be a prefect, but I'm also a Gryffindor. Some may say that we're not renowned for always doing the smart thing.'
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:40 pm

At the sound of Val's chirpy goodbye, Trixie realised it was probably time she got some rest as well..she hadn't slept since her arrival early this morning and Cerberus needed feeding.

"Leo, Scarlet I must be heading up to the dorms, i haven't slept since i arrived. I look forward to running into you..both, very soon..Leo i'm holding you to your offer..i vaguely remember a cousin mentioning hearing from an Uncle that it was werewolves though i suppose it could be other dark spirits. I think we should find out once and for all. You are a daring Prefect and i admire that." And with that promise, a soft pat on Leo's shoulder and a sly wink, Trix walked briskly after Val, posture as erect as ever, with a slight upward tilt of her head. It better to follow someone instead of getting lost.
Now That would be embarrassing.

Last edited by Trixie Black on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

'Bye' She watched Trixie walk off. 'See you later'
'Hopefully not' she added under her breath.
She didn't like the look of that girl but then again she didn't like the look of most people.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm

'See you later ... Trixie.' She watched Trixie walk out, a slight smirk playing on her face. 'Glad to know I have your approval,' she muttered wryly. Leo turned back to Scarlet, picking at the muffin. 'So. How have you been?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

'I have been... alright' She answered.
'How about you?' She asked reaching over a grabbing one of the muffins with the nice cream on top. I'm sooo happy they have enough left.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 pm

She eyed the cream before looking up. 'Not too bad ...' She thought about her exams, the possible mystery surrounding Cel and/or Vine, and her anxiety towards the holidays. All of which were too hard to put into words. 'It's a bit weird, isn't it?' she said quietly. 'All of these ... strange feelings towards Muggle-borns.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm

'I know, it's so different. I'm still a little sensitive when someone says the word mudblood' She cringed slightly at the word.
'I guess not all school are the same' She smiled and took a bite out of the muffin. 'Yum'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

'Yeah ...' She broke a bit off of the top, and chucked it in her mouth. 'I just don't understand the whole pureblood supremacy idea.' She mused for a moment. 'It was like my first train ride to Hogwarts ... A whole bunch of Slytherin girls caught me and then, simply because of my last name and blood status, we were expected to be the best of friends.' She chewed for a moment. 'It was a bit unnerving.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm

'Really? That's horrible! I guess I'm lucky I was sorted before anyone knew me. I don't think I could of handled that. People telling me what to be'
She looked down, dark thought going through her mind. She shook her head, attempting to get rid of them. She looked back up at Leo.
'How did you handle that?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:27 pm

She laughed slightly. 'That was the first time I met Cel. She saw what was going on and launched herself at the Slytherins. I think she got told off later by McGonagall - the Transfiguration professor,' she clarified, remembering that Scarlet was new, 'for engaging in Muggle dueling and for setting suh a bad example for the new student.' She adopted a lofty tone, then snorted. 'I know exactly what you mean, though. If Cel didn't get to them first, I think I would have eventually lost it.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

'Oh yeah, I know Professor McGonagall. I don't know Cel much though, the only time I've seen her she was freaking out about a test or something'
She smiled and glanced down at the ground. Lost it? you don't know the meaning. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

She laughed and stretched back. 'I forgot to ask you ... What are you even doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 pm

She walks into the Great Hall humming. Then stops abruptly when she realizes she was there at a weird time. She shakes her head and continues walking over to the Ravenclaw table and sits down, still humming.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 pm

She glanced over, hearing someone walk in. She smiled warmly and waved at CC, waiting for Scarlet's answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm

'Oh, sorry I was thinking, what did you say? I asked, hoping Leo wouldn't be too angry that I missed what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm

She looks up at the movement and waves back at Leo. Curious about the other girl, she walks over to them.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 pm

'Hmm? Oh, I asked what you were doing here.' She nudged Scarlet. 'I haven't seen you for a year, and then you suddenly turn up, at the end of term?' She winked. 'What's that all about, eh?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 pm

'Oh nothing, I'm living with some long lost relatives. They just popped up out of the blue and I just thought it would be a good experience. Besides Hogwarts classes are much better than our schools' She asked, hoping Leo would buy it. She never told Leo about her situation at her old school and she wasn't going to start.
'How about you, why did you leave?'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:18 pm

She shifted. Long lost relatives popping out of the blue? Hmm ... 'Same reason - at least the classes bit. I wanted to do Ancient Runes, and our school didn't run the course. Sorry about just leaving all of a sudden ...'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:18 pm

"Hey, Leo." She says getting near them. "Erm... I don't think I've met you, at least not formally." She looks expectantly at the Puff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Arrival [open]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next