Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixie's Arrival [open]

Go down 
+6
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Scarlet Krueger
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Captain Darington
Trixie Black
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:21 pm

'Oh hey!' She shifted slightly in her seat, so she could include CC in. 'CC, this is a friend from home, Scarlet. Scarlet, a new friend, CC.'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

She sits down and waves friendly at Scarlet. "Hello, there. It's a pleasure to meet you, Scarlet. For real, you know." She grins widely.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

'It's OK, you had to leave' She turned to the Ravenclaw girl.
'Oh Hi, I'm Scarlet Krueger. I've seen you around' I smiled at her. Feeling the social awkwardness she knew so well come back.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:24 pm

'Relax,' she murmured to Scarlet, finding a clean goblet and pouring some juice for her. 'Juice, CC?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 pm

She rubbed her eyes and picked up another muffin.
'What time is it?' She asked, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Ooc: good question ... I'm going off GMT time.

'Half past eight,' she replied. Leo shook her head. 'Why am I up so early?'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

"Thanks, Leo." She smiles taking the juice.
"Why are we up so early....?" she asks absently.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 pm

'Half past eight! Are you kidding me? I want to sleep' She put her head on the table and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:36 pm

'We're crazy people.' She grinned. 'I feel tempted to go for a fly ... But I'm too lazy to get up.'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm

" A fly would be nice...." she says taking a sip from her juice. "But I don't think my slow reflexes can handle it. Morning and all you know."
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Reed walks into the Great Hall, whistling. He was in quite a good mood strangely, nothing could ruin it. It was pretty early in the morning, which also indicated that something peculiar was happening to him. A smile spread across his face as he scanned the Hall for familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

'I would love to fly, but I don't trust myself on a broom' She said smiling at her muffin.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Leo laughed loudly. 'Nothing like a nice morning fly to wake you up. What do you think, Scarlet? Are you up for it? I don't want to fly by myself; that would just be boring.'

She heard someone walk into the Hall and she turned to see Reed. She smiled for a moment, then she adopted a serious expression. 'Excuse me for a moment.' She walked over to Reed.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

She raises an eyebrow as Leo leaves them, wondering if the Slytherin boy had gotten into some kind of trouble. Then she shrugs, going back to her juice.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Along his way to the Slytherin table, he plucked an apple from the Puff table. An angry first year turned around furiously to object, but then sat back down quietly, realizing the culprit was a sixth year Slytherin. Reed smirked at the little naive firsty Hufflepuffs he thought.
Just as he was about to take his seat, Leo approached him, a serious look on her face. "Lady Leo," he grinned "What a pleasant surprise. Strange, you aren't with your friend Nott." he bit his apple, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

'Yeah, ok. I'll just sit here. Don't mind me' She down and the table and hoped nobody would talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm

She raised an eyebrow, trying to hold back a smirk. 'Hello, Princess. What happened to you last night?'
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

He chewed his apple, eyeing Leo suspiciously, wondering where this conversation was heading "Like I said, I volunteered to help a poor Slytherin girl practice her magic. She wasn't very good at it," an evil grin spread on his face, "that is, until I showed her." Finishing the apple, he tossed the remainders of it aside and cackled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:56 pm

She stared at Reed and then at the apple core he had just thrown on the ground.
'Tosser' She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:00 pm

'So modest, Black.' She rolled her eyes. 'Perhps next time you should tell us of such meetings. Then again, it would hardly make a difference - we should have known you were an unreliable snake - sorry, viper,' she snorted. She shoved her hands in her pockets, and found the few sticks of gum that Cel had given her. She grinned slightly. 'Pick that up, Princess. Have some manners - I thought you were a pureblood?'
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"Add modest to my very many middle names." he grinned, and raised an eyebrow at the Puff staring at him. "How could I miss such an opportunity? A clueless and innocent girl, in need of help..." he strikes a dramatic pose and brings his hand to his forehead, sighing "a damsel in distress." Laughing, he winks at Leo and retorts "Of course I am a pureblood, that is why I get others to do my dirty work." With a snap of his fingers, a scrawny little house elf appears and picks up the apple. It bows and scurries off towards the kitchens.
"See? No need to tire myself with such unimportant things." Switching topics he asks "So, how have you been miss Montague? Simply dying in my absence eh?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

She watches the exchange between Leo and the Slytherin boy and sits back to enjoy it, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc: pardon my slow responses...My computer is glitching...AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

She watched as the young man went into a strange pose and thought to her self And people thought I was crazy
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

o o ch: I realized a moment ago I wouldn't know your name yet, Reed, so just pretend I didn't mention it. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Arrival [open]
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next