Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixie's Arrival [open]

Go down 
+6
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Scarlet Krueger
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Captain Darington
Trixie Black
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 pm

She grins down at a blushing Captain, spotting Leo she grins and waves wildly over at her "Leo!"
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:59 pm

At the exclamation she almost pulled her fingernail off completely.
She shot a dirty look at Baby Face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 pm

She tenses and turns back to the other Slytherin. "Wynter. Adopted by muggles. Don't know my wizard family name. Never tried to find out." Sitting beside Captain she summons espresso and some toast "Have you eaten yet Captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Seeing the Slytherin shoot her a dirty she couldn't help but smirk and raise an eyebrow mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 pm

She started out of her reverie at a yell. She smiled when she saw Pumpkin - it was hard not to with her enthusiasm - and she strolled over, pushing her thoughts to the back of her mind. 'Hey, Pumpkin.' She nodded at the other two, not as familiar with the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm

She grins at Leo and ruffles Captain's hair "Leo, this is Ravenclaw is Captain, a good friend of mine." Hugs Captain and nonchalantly continues "The Slytherin I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

She smiled at Captain. 'Pleasure to meet you, I'm Leo, Leo Montague ... I'm sure I've seen you around here before.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Captain shifted nervously in her seat, her eyes glued downward and away from any eye contact. The blush still painted her features. It was odd to be sitting at the Ravenclaw table surrounded by Slytherin. The girl bit her lip at the remarks between the two around her, but said nothing. She nodded when Pumpkin spoke. "P-Pumpkin you're being r-rude..." she said in a small, shaky voice. And then Pumpkin shouted something to somebody. Again she shifte nervously but relaxed a bit at the feeling of finger through her hair. "This is Trixie Black." Captain picked up where her freind left off. "It's nice to meet you as well."

oooc: slow down guys, wait for me
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

"Nice name Baby Face". She eyed Wynter curiously. Well she was certainly an oddball. She was in the midst of glaring down the raised eyebrow when she heard footsteps behind her and gave an internal groan.
The Prefect was approaching. She would have to mind her language..the last thing she wanted was to lose House Points before she started gaining them. The glare was replaced by her cool indifferent mask.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Ooc yeah, keep it slowish guys, I'm typing on my iPod :PP
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

She looked at the Slytherin and smiled. 'Another Black, eh? I've had dealings with a few of your relatives ...'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

She walks in. She was tired, as always. I should really change my sleeping pattern. She yawns and grins. She stopped a few meters from the tables and looked around. She saw Leo, Pumpkin, Captain and a Slytherin she didn't know. She shrugged and walked over. "Hey there. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

She snorts when Captain chided her softly. "I'm not the one being rude, she was" Gestures to Trixie with her spoon. "She asked who I was before introducing herself, maybe cause she is ashamed of something." She then stills and mull over that piece of information and smirks. She turns to stare at Trixie and rests her chin on her hand "A Black you say? No wonder she didn't want to introduce herself. No manners these days. The Blacks have surely taught their children better than that no? Well, I guess not." She goes back to sipping her espresso with the smirk ever present on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Turns at the sound of Val approaching "Hey Val, didn't sleep so well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

o o ch o.O alright... slow... lets try
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:15 pm

She raised her eyebrows at Pumpkin in slight surprise before turning to Val. 'Howdy.' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Captain smiled at Val as she aproached. Again Captain turned to scold Pumpkin. "Pumpkin, really, don't..." her freind was being too rude for Captian's liking.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 pm

She growls softly. "I slept great. Just a bit too late." She sighs and drums on the table with her fingers. "Don't you have tea at the Ravenclaw table ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 pm

o o ch -cries- this is too slow!!
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

ooc OMG yes let's slow down so much to address -tears at hair-

The Prefect seemed friendly enough and..other Blacks? If her cousins were friends, she mustn't be too Muggle-involved. She smiled back at the Prefect. Yes i'm Trixie, and you are..?

She turned her attention back to Baby Face who appeared to be cosying up to the Claw. Her left eyebrow twitched when she heard her next words.
"I only asked due to your ...eccentric actions Wynter," she rolled her eyes. "We Blacks have the finest of manners, which is more than what can be said for an orphan amongst Mudbloods."
She crossed her arms, scowling at the insult on the family name.

Last edited by Trixie Black on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

She grins and ruffles Captain's hair and turns to Val "Dear friend, you must be really sleepy if you haven't noticed that we actually are at the Ravenclaw table."
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

ooch or not. okay fine but if i double post because i missed something it's not my fault -sticks tongue out-
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Walks slowly into the hall, quickly running her fingers through her hair not really caring about how horrible her bed hair look.
She'd been here for a couple of weeks now but Hogwarts still didn't quite feel like home.
As she walked over to the Hufflepuff table she spotted a small group of people gathered around the Ravenclaw table. She noticed that Leo was among them and gave her a quick smile before sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm

She turns to Trixie and laughs mockingly "Is that supposed to make me feel something? The word mudblood I mean? I have no love for them, call them what you want." She waves her hand nonchalantly at Trixie's supposed insult.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm

She glanced around. Something else entered her mind, something about having more friends in other houses than in her own. This was a prime example. Standing here, with three Slytherins and a Ravenclaw. She sighed, then winced as Trixie said 'Mudblood.' She shrugged it off - Blacks will be Blacks. 'Leo Montague.' She glanced over as Scarlet entered the Hall and gave her a small wave, beckoning her over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Arrival [open]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next