Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New robes? Yes please!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New robes? Yes please! Empty
PostSubject: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Pumpkin walked into the seamstresses' shop and held the door open for Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Captain was happy to have left the Great Hall. All the talk had been about blood and blood lines. It wasn't something that applyed to Captain. However, her inward amusement never ended as she recognized some of the names mentioned from her fathers occupation. Captain smiled, walking into the shop after Pumpkin. She had never been to this shop and was eager to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm

She smiles down at Captain noticing that she was feeling a lot better now that they have left the hall, she nervously runs a hand through her hair "I'm sorry about what happened at the hall." She couldn't look at Captain in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Captain nodded at Pumpkin. "It's fine..." She tried to give her best encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

She looks at Captain and sighs to herself, then perks up "Right! I need new dress robes." She walks up to the seamstress "A brand new pair of dress robes, no dress, horrible thing that is. Nothing too heavy and it should be easy to move around in. Preferably silk and egyptian cotton." She rambles on to the seamstress but then stops short and turns to Captain "What colour do you think I should get? I'm leaning more to the conservative ones but a splash of colour wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Captain was taken by surprise when Pumpkin spoke to her. She really didn't know much about the social gatherings or events. Sh thought about it or a second. "Maybe...Green? Or blue?" Those were Captain's personal favorite colors and the first that came to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

She ponders slightly over Captain's choice of colours and asks "Would it go well with my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

She thought about it for a second. "I think blue would be a good contrast, it would bring them out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 pm

She nods and turns back to the seamstress "For the robes themselves I will choose a dark gray, charcoal should be fine. And the shirt a royal blue would work together with the charcoal, what do you think Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 pm

She nodded, thinking over the color scheme. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm

She grins at Captain and steps up onto the podium "So Captain, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm

She looked around, spying a chair and pulling it over to sit. She nodded. "Fine, as always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 pm

She narrows her eyes at Captain slightly "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

She shifted a bit, umcomfortably in her chair. Recalling her conversations fom yeterday, she looked away for a moment. And then there were was the muggle born bashing from earlier. Captain was sure she had disclosed to Pumpkin her mother had been muggle born... But... "Yeah, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

She yelps as the seamstress accidentally pricks her and she growls at her "Captain, whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Captain felt bad for the poor seamstress. Idly she realized tonight would be a full moon. This only made her think about her dad. She drew her legs closer, resisting the urge to tuck her knees uner her chin. Intead she let her hair fall into her eyes. Captain shook her head. "I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 pm

She sees actions Captain made and pauses the seamstress, she walks over to Captain and pulls her into a gently hug "I'm going to ask you one more time, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Captain wouldn't look at her freind when she felt arms around her. She didn't want to tell Pumpkin anything. She couldn't talk about what had occured between her, Lemon, and CC. She should know why the conversation in the hall upset her. And she definetly couldn't tell about her father. She shook her head again, stubbornly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Seeing how stubborn Captain was she couldn't help but growl lightly. She sighs and turn back to the seamstress. "I'll listen when you are ready. If it's about the hall then I apologize again, I have not had a good experience living with muggles so I have no qualms about insulting them. I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Captain only nodded at her freinds words. "I know...It's ok...I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm

She sighs and mumbles "Everybody is afraid of shadows." I should just leave Hogwarts in the summer and never come back. I thought that I could help someone here in a good way, to repent for what I have done to others. I guess that was just wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Captain turned her head away. She didn't want to offend her freind, perhaps she might have told her more if there wasn't other people here. She told promised to herself she would tell her freind more, someday. "I'm sorry..." She meant it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm

She turns her head to look back at Captain and smiles sadly "Me too." Then growls at the seamstress as she pricks her again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Captain smiled a bit at her freind. "Be nice, she's trying..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:28 pm

She glares at the seamstress and growls "To turn me into a pin cushion. Where would you like to go next? It seems like we are almost done here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New robes? Yes please!   New robes? Yes please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New robes? Yes please!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next