Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweets galore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 pm

As Pumpkin opened the door to Honeydukes the scent of sweets bombarded her nose and she sneezed. She held the door open for Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Captain smiled brightly as the sweet waft of candy reached her nose. She skipped in the open door. The shop was beautiful with it's multi colored displays and sweets.
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 pm

She grimaces as she eyes all the different assortment of sweets and makes a beeline for the blood pops.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Captain lightly fingered the coins in her pocket, making a mental note to thank her dad for his constant stream of allowance. But not today or the next three days. She frowned at the thought. After the full moon, her dad was always tired, hurting and grumpy. She winced at the thought of him sitting pitifuly at hme, all by himself. Perhaps she would send him some Honeydukes fudge. Captain walked away from Pumpkin to the display of Sugar Quills.
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Grinning like made she took a small basket from the counter and fills it to the brim with blood pops. Maybe I should get some pumpkin pasties and a couple of sugar quills for CC, yeah I think I will. She meanders over to the pumpkin pastries and shudders slightly before picking a few out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Humming slighty to herself, Captain pciked an assortment of colorful, sugary, candies. She smiled as she picked out fudge from behind a glass display.
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm

She sneaks up behind Captain and looks over her shoulder to what she is picking out. "What are you getting?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

She jumped a bit at her friend speaking up behind her. She gave a small ile before returning to stare at the display. "Fudge." She said, her good mood leaking into her voice.
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

She instantly picked up Captain's change in demeanor and ruffles her hair. "Nasty stuff. I'm gonna go look at Sugar Quills."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Captain giggled a bit at the gesture. "I've already got Sugar Quills. Besides,it's not for me..."
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Glances over the Sugar Quill at Captain. "If not for you, then who is it for?" Picks out a couple of the Sugar Quills.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Did I say that out loud? She thought to herself. She remained silent for a moment. "For my dad. He loves sweets..." He liked sweets more than Captain did. Desserts and snacks were always plentiful in the Darington house.
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 pm

She nods at Captain. "That's sweet of you, he has a sweet tooth?" She goes up to the counter to pay for her sweets.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Picking out a few more things, Captain made her was to the counter to pay as well. "Oh yeah. Chocolate is his favorite though."
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

She wrinkles her nose slightly and shudders "Way too sweet for me, so what is your favourite sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

She smiles at her freinds reaction. "I like chocolate to. But I prefer reall dark chocolate. Everyone says it's bitter, but I think it's great..."
Back to top Go down

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

She nods in understanding. "So, where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

She shrugs, heading to the door. "We should probably go back to Hogwarts..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweets galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets galore   Sweets galore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweets galore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: