Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Captain grunted a bit at the rough hug. "What? CC eating your pumpkin pastries?" She asked teasinly, surpressing a snigger. She looks up and smiles at Devon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Notices somebody sitting close to them she peers over Captain's shoulder and jumps backwards colliding with the bench and crashes to the floor. "Good Godric! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

She mock glares at Captain. "For your information I hate pumpkin. And she wasn't eating mine but she was eating it with gusto in front of me." Shudders from the memory of her nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Staring at Pumpkin jumping away and hearing her response, she starts giggling, trying to hide her face in her book to surpress all of her giggles.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 pm

ooc: rflmao. How am I supposed to respond to this?! Gah. Can't stop laughing

He grins mockingly at Pumpkin. "However CC is, she must really like eating pumpkin, Pumpkin." He winks at Captain. "Hello there. How are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Should I pull out my Book again? He asks himself in his thoughts. Or take a little trip to the Lake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Huffing she stands up and straightens her robes, mumbling something about friends and pumpkins.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm

She kept her face in her book, still laughing. "I'm...fine..." she says between giggles.
Back to top Go down

o o c Hardy har har CC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 pm

She sighs and sits back down ignoring Devon's comment.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 pm

He pulls a Chocolate Frog out of his Pocket and unwraps it. He bites off it's tiny head. He then throws the entire Frog into his mouth swallowing it down.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: I'll be back in about 5 minutes and hopefully I won't be laughing the whole time. Brb. -winks- <3 Pumpkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm

o o c See ya CC <3
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm

He looks to see what Card he had gotten. Morgana again?! He groans. He had about Ten of those.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Captain smiled, quite amused. She felt a bit guilty at the thought she was laughing at freind. But it was so funny.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Hex swallow nearly a whole frog she tells him. "You'll choke like that."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

ooc: I'll be back in 10 or 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

She looks out the window and whispers to herself. "Even here I'm nothing but entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 pm

After a few more giggles, she puts her book down. "I'm sorry, Pumpkin. But you have to admit, it was funny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 pm

She snaps out of her stupor blinks at Captain and plasters on a grin. "Yeah I guess it was."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 pm

He leans back on the bench. "Entertainment? Might be right. But isn't that what everyone is nowadays? Entertainment for other people."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 pm

She smiles at Pumpkin, hoping she had been forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm

She glances at Devon. "Some more so than others." She sees a smiling Captain and ruffles her hair.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Her smile brightens at the gesture. She didn't mind her hair looking messed up all the time when it was her freinds doing the messing.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"And what does that mean, Pumpkin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next