Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting Down the Days [open]

Go down 
+4
Adelina Kruspe
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Cel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 am

ooc I meant the thunderstorm but yeah I know. My dog only gets car sick... Poor old chap

ich: She sighs and slaps her hand against table. "To summer holidays! May it rot in Tartarus!" Fumbles around in her robes and pulls out Lemon's firewhiskey and begins to chug it down.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 am

"What the unicorn??!!" she grabs the bottle from Pumpkin and tosses it away. "Are you insane? Don't do that! Even I'm not that crazy."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:13 am

She sighs. "Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 am

Ooc my dog is scared of other dogs -,-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 am

She whines lightly. "That was an exceptionally good bottle my friend." Stumbles over to where the bottle was tossed. "And I need something to get my mind off summer holidays." Fumbles for the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:17 am

"Accio Firewhiskey!" The bottle flies to her hand. "You are not allowed to become like me, Pumpkin!" She glares then puts the bottle in Val's hand. "Don't let her get to that!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 am

She blinks suprised when the bottle is pushed in her hand but then she grins and puts the bottle in her pocket. "Yes sir !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 am

She cringes under CC's glare and freezes. "I'm sorry sir."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 am

"Good girl." She pats Pumpkin on the head and returns to her book.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 am

She grins at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 am

She nods.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 am

ooc: -flails around- I'm having book withdrawals.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 am

She sighs and rests her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 am

ooc What does that even mean?

"Whats wrong Val?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 am

Cracking open an eye at the sudden silence, I wonders if they had noticed me napping under the table. I raise an eyebrow and wait for them to continue their conversation or leave.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 am

She shakes her head. "Nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am

"Val!!" Pounds on the table impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:33 am

Starts, startled by the sudden activity, I relaxes again wondering what Val had done. Slipping out a Licorice Wand I dig my teeth into it and close my eyes again listening.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 am

She stretches out her legs under the table yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 am

She looks up. "What ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 am

"Its nothing. Tired CC?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 am

A foot grazes her leg and she looks down and grin. She saw what she assumed to be CCs leg stretching out over my body. Slowly I slip a hand up it my touch feather light.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 am

"A tad bit," she says while feeling something tickle her leg a bit. Absently she brushes it and feels... something. She pulls her leg back under the bench a bit afraid to look under the table.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 am

She grimaces and lies her head back on her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 am

She looks questioningly at CC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Down the Days [open]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: