Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies night out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Ladies night out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 am

She walks into the pub with Pumpkin and Blood beside her. "Well, ladies, shall I buy the first round of butterbeer? I have a bit saved up so I can do so without any problems. Go find us a spot to sit." She waves them off and wanders over to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 am

She nods at CC, moves over to and empty booth and sits in a chair with her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 am

I frown again I didn't like being reminded that other people weren't as fortunate as me. I grin at Watson and follow her over to a place in the middle of the room. "I love being a flirt!" I say and my grin spreads wider as I wink at a girl holding hands with some bloke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 am

She rests her chin in her hand. "I might only be Watson but my observation skills are not lacking."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 am

She orders three butterbeer and then looks around trying to spot where Blood and Pumpkin had gotten. Seeing them, she heads over trying to make sure she didn't drop the mugs. She couldn't afford another round, not with the holidays coming up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 am

I plop down beside her and rest my arm on her shoulder. "You don't have to be me to observe my skills" I flick my hair back conceited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 am

She snorts in amusement. "That ego will get you into trouble some day Holmes darling."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 am

She puts the mugs down carefully on the table then scoots into the booth. "Cheers," she says raising her class and waiting for the other two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

She winks at CC and raises her mug.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 am

"Some day?" I raise an eyebrow. "As if it hasn't already" I frown remembering my detention with Flitwick. "As if I don't have enough on my plate right now" I mutter to myself sullenly.
I blink and grin at CC. "Bottoms up!" I yell loudly and take a large gulp of the frothy liquid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

Sipping happily at her butterbeer she scans the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

She glances at Holmes but didn't really know what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

She grins at both of them and takes a large gulp. "So Blood, tell us. What have you been up to lately? I haven't seen you in forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am

She looks at Holmes with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 am

I shrug noncommittally. "You now.. same old same old" I take another sip and tap my finger against the glass, in a peculiar rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 am

She raises an eyebrow at Blood but says nothing. Then she turns to Pumpkin. "You ready for a flying lesson after this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:06 am

She chokes on her butterbeer and looks at CC in surprise. "Flying?" She shifts slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 am

Leans head back against the wall of the booth and relaxes dozing off.

(Soz needa go for a while)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am

ooc See ya Holmes
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am

(I'll be waiting -winks-)
"Yes, flying. You aren't scared are you?" she peers at Pumpkin curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 am

She laughs nervously. "Me? Scared? Psh!" Takes a deep swig from her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 am

"You really are, aren't you?" she asks concerned. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 am

She blinks at CC. "I don't have any emotionally scarred backstory about flying. I just like to have my feet planted firmly on the ground. Seems like the safest option."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 am

"Hmm..." she says looking around her. "You don't feel the thrill when you are up high? Flying is fun, exhilarating. And you're a witch. You can stop yourself from falling before you die." She shrugs absently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 am

She chuckles and sips her butterbeer. "I get enough thrills at work. In my free time I would rather relax." She scans the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies night out [open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next