Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Last Glance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Last Glance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

ooc: brb.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 am

She gives a quick wink to Lemon then pokes Hex in the side. "Little kitten," she teases him. "Haha, I'm just messing with you. Can't help it, with your house mascot being a lion and all. At least you aren't called Bird Brain." She shudders slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 am

"Geez, anyone would think I was crushing on you or something. You should feel privileged I even noticed your quaffle."
Dismissing him she focuses on her friend. "Have you decided what you're doing over the summer?" She asks her directly, tired of avoiding the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am

"Ah... Blood asked me to go to Egypt with her during her internship. She told me it would be about three weeks. I figure I could still spend some of it with you." She shrugs trying to act normally around Hex but in truth her heart was pounding. Would Lemon think she was trying to avoid going to Belgium with her?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am

ooc: Back.

ich: He sips his Coffee paying no attention whatsoever to CC and Lemon's conversation with his mind wandering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

[i]She figured?[/i] Lemon looked away. What did that mean? It sounded to her that CC had decided to go with Blood. When did that even happen?
"Oh, no. It's ok. I'm sure you'll have a blast." She looked back and smiled, wanting CC to know she wanted her to enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

ooc: the flipping italics are not working for me again.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

She smiles at Lemon, hoping that she really did understand. You're just being paranoid, CC. "Thanks. I hope I will. It seems like a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 am

Lemon pushed away from the table, wanting to get away before her disappointment showed on her face. Holding her smile in place she winked at CC. "I've got to see Dumbledore before I leave. Something about summer school. I don't know. I'll see you on the train, if not before," she lied.
Turning quickly she made her way out of the Hall, her steps quickening with every footfall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 am

He snaps out of his thoughts and places the Mug down once he realizes it is empty.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 am

His eyes followed Lemon. "What happened to her?" He asks no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 am

She curses inwardly watching Lemon leave. "Oh nothing you need to worry about, Hex. As brilliant as I am, I can also be a complete idiot. Especially when it comes to friends." She sighs heavily.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 am

He shrugs. "You should probably talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am

"I should. But every time I do, we end up arguing. Maybe I'm being a coward this time, but I'm not ready for another fight." She smiles at Hex. "Guy friends are so much easier to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am

She walks in with a sad face, and walks over to her friends. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 am

"You won't be seeing her for a few months. Go on, talk to her. I'll help you if you need."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 am

He grins at CC. "Not all, though I'm easy going."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

"Hey Val, why the sad face?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

"Thanks, Hex, but I'll wait a little while longer." She smiles slightly at him then turns to Val. "Hey, Val. What's up?" she asks absently thinking about Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 am

"I have to go home." She sighs and sits down. "Watchatalking 'bout?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am

"Oh nothing, Val." she says quickly.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 am

"Talking about nothing, that would be boring. Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 am

"Well." He looks at CC and stops for her sake. "Like she said, nothing."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 am

She bites her lip and sighs. Why does everybody always stop talking when I walk in ? "Well, sounds a bit boring."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 am

She smiles at Hex gratefully. "Val, going home won't be too bad. Haven't you said they don't notice you? Then you could do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Last Glance   A Last Glance - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Last Glance
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: