Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Waiting for the train. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 am

She puts down her bags and sighs, looking around for the carriage. She bites her lip. She sits down on one of suitcases. She looks around for the other students. Is she too early ?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 am

With a bit of effort, Captain pulled her trunk piled with Pollux, her cat, in his cage on top and Thyme, her father's owl, in his cage in her other hand. It was slow goings, but with a sigh of relief she saw a pile of bags and pulled hers over with them. Carefully she place Pollux and Thyme on the ground next to her and sat on her trunk. Most students were mulling about Hogsmeade while they waited, but Captain, who already had sweets packed in a paper bag in her pocket, didn't care for butterbeer and didn't want tea now, couldn't find a reason to be there. On the train they were suppose to change into muggle clothes on the acount of arriving in King's Cross. Captain, who liked to be prepared, had already changed into muggle clothes. A few other Ravenclaw had done this but no one else as far as Captain could see. Having only a few pairs packed with her, she wore the most comfortable ones. A clean, presed white shirt lay under a big, indigo jacket. The jacket wasn't zipped all the way, allowing the view of her neatly folded blue and bronze tie. She wore apair of light blue jeans and blue sneakers. She felt a bit smug to have passed all Ravenclaw colors into her clothes. Sitting on the trunk, idly stroking her cat through the cage, she didn't know her friend was on the otherside of a mountain of trunks between them.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:40 am

"Hello Captain, dear." She had watched the girl for a few minutes now, but she really wanted somebody to talk to. She had bought a bag of candy yesterday and in her purse was a bottle of water. So she didn't need anything from Hogsmeade. She smiled friendly at her friend, already wearing her muggle clothes. She still wore her school uniform, but her Muggle clothes were perfectly folded in her purse, so she could put them on whenever she wanted. If she needed to wear them. She picked up her kitten 'Normal.' He was too young to walk around here on his own.

Last edited by Valery Prince on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am

He heaves his Trunk into the Station with a large amount of difficulty, there were a lot of things piled in that Trunk. But he was thankful Derron had taken his flight to home. He needn't carry a cage. In a few hours he would see his family.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 am

He looked at his uniform and he grimaces with distaste. Damn Muggle clothes. He sighed. He was wearing a normal Red T-Shirt and sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 am

Turning her head, Captain smiled to her friend, Val. Idly she wondered how long Val had been sitting there. She gave a small wave to the Slytherin girl. Her smile tugged up a bit more to see the little kitten in her lap. She pat her own cat, Pollux. She remembered when he had been that small. The kitten had been a gift from her uncle for her first year at Hogwarts. Hearing somebody else drudging into the station, she turned and gave a small smile and wave to Hex and waved him over to sit with them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:51 am

ooc: Ugh! I have to go sleep. But I called CC here. Perhaps she'll come.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:51 am

She slided her trunk over to sit a bit closer to Captain. "Hey there !" She turned around when she saw Captain wave and smiled at Hex. She turned back to Captain. "You glad to go home ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 am

Captain smiled warmly and nodded. She hadn't seen her dad since... Well, since last summer holiday. She had spent her last Christmas with her uncle and had been left at the Burrow for the remainder of the holiday, as her uncle had business. Both of them had been sad she couldn't spend the entire holiday with Remus. Of course, she would spend the first week of the break with her uncle, but aftr that she hoped to see her father.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 am

She smiled back and stroked her kitten. "What a nice cat, whats his name ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 am

She looked down at her cat and smiled. He arched against the fingers petting him and purred. "This is Pollux. He was a gift from my uncle for my first year." She smiled remembering all those times the cat had curled in her lap by the fire in the common room while she read, or he followed her to the library and slept on the table while she read under the warm candle light.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 am

She smiles. "Aww, so cute !" She looked up and watched the crowd moving with their cases, candy and drinks. She sighed and blows a curl out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 am

"What about you?" She asked, continueing to idly stroke to ginger tabby feline. She could remember when she got it. It was after they had left Ollivander's, Captain's first wand clutched proudly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 am

"If you're talking about Normal, I got him from a friend who got kittens. Not very special." She grinned. "But this owl," She pointed at the light brown owl in his cage. " Just flied into my room one day and never left."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am

She laughed a bit. "I meant are you glad to go home." Though she had never heard of an owl just apearing like that unless it was carrying something.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 am

"Ow." She laughs. "Nope, not at all. I wished I could stay here, but Dumbledore didn't wanted that." She sighs and bites on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 am

"Why not?" She asked, genuinely curious as to what could make her friend not want to see her home. Captain only had two family memebers, one wasn't even related to her. She used to have four uncle, an aunt, and a mom. But that was years ago. Eleven years ago.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 am

"Oh nothing special." She tried to smile at her friend, but bit hard on her lip and looked away, back to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 am

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" She lightly touched her friends hand. She bit her lip, hping she wasn't breaking any boundries.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 am

"Its just." She started soft, but then shook her head and smiled friendly at Captain. "It is nothing, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am

"Just?" She asked, gently proding. She had very minimal amount of friends, maybe even less so then she thought, and wanted to help each one of them as much as she could. Even if she was just helping by being a pliant ear.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:36 am

"Nothing, nothing. Believe me." She looked at Captain with a begging look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 am

She noded, sliently understanding. She turned her own eyes down to look at her cat, not so uncharacteristicly, had fallen alseep under the gentle and idle attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 am

She smiled relieved at Captain. "Thank you. So, planned nice things to do in the holiday ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 am

"Just going to see my uncle." Honestly, Captain didn't know what would happen this summer. It may just be another holiday being shuffled between her uncle and the ever kind Weasleys. She hoped she could have a few mild days with her father. Just the two of them in their cozy house by the lake. No enemies to worry about, no one seeking revenge against the Auror Gavrel Darington, no secret meetings in their kitchen while Captain sat in her room, usually talking to the children of whoever showed to said meeting, which usually consisted of Weasley boys, the older ones at least. Captain had made a good friend of Percy Weasley. They shared many ideas and ideals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Hogsmeade Station-
Jump to: