Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Black

Reed Black

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

He accepts the chocolate frog eagerly, and rips it open, eyes bulging. He hadn't had one in days. "Thanks mate," he nods at Hex.
His mouth full of chocolate frog, he turns to the unknown girl, "Oh, hello. I'm Reed..." he splutters a bit and extends his hand. "Strange, I don't think I've seen you in the castle before."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"Dont give my kiss away." She grins at Blood and takes a Acid Pop. "Blood, can I come with you ? Better than being home !"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm

He shrugs. "I'll ask my Father."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Oc you are going way too fast for my phone !
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

"Your Welcome." He grabs a Sugar Quill from the Bag and starts chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc: Has the train started moving?
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm

"She's not denying it Blood." he grins and nods at Cel, "Looks like she's had a change of heart. He cackles and turns his attention to the choclate frog. He picked at the leg he had left, laughing as it wriggled in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Captain smiled to Reed ans hook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Reed. You don't watch a lot of Quidditch, do you." That's how everyone knew her. From her being on the Quidditch team. Nobody in this cabin even knew her first name, they simply called her title.
Idly she listened to the summer plans. She really didn't think Egypt would be fun, but didn't say anything about it. She knew her friend was happy about going.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

ooc: Talking about Quidditch. Whose on the team for Gryffindor?
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm

"Well I know I am!" I grin. "I have an internship as a Curse breaker! That's the whole reason I'm going. I can't wait! It'll be so much fun. Cel, you HAVE to come to! I demand it! Course Val! Brilliant! I hope your Dad agrees, Hex. We'll make like a weird group thingy out of it" I take out some more sweets and dig in hungrily. I wink at Reed. "I can say I'm jealous.. I've been trying to get her since the first time I saw her.. hard to catch the little minx"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 pm

He winced a bit at the mention of Quidditch, and shifted in his seat. "Nah, I'm not much of a fan..." he rubbed the back of his neck, smiling, attempting to cover how uneasy he suddenly felt.
"That's a cool name, Capn'" he saluted her and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"Sorry what?" She blinked at the two of them and slumped back into her seat - her mind meandering back to what she was going to do when she reached the platform. Hopefully there'd be enough people for her to slip away and out into the world and... where? Wherever. Exploring the muggle world would be an adventure. Maybe she could somehow get to Eygpt.

ooc, I was on the Gryffindor team, but I don't know now. Chaser.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm

She shrugged when Reed said he didn't like. She giggled at the salute. "Thanks." Captain listened to Blood trail on, smiling to herself.

ooc: it actually was moving a long time ago... wait so whos where?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 pm

She smiled broadly at Blood. "Cool, thanks. When are we leaving ?" She grabs a Quill and tickles Captain with it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

He munches on his quill his mind wandering.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I snort and ruffle Cels hair. "Nothing darling. Just you not pay attention to anything we say.." I shake my head and raise an eyebrow at Reeds unusual silence. "What up, kid? Scared I might steal her away from you?" Turning to Val again. "In a week about. I'll send you an Owl. But you'd better not tell your parents it's unsupervised.. I want you to be able to come. No calling off! Neh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Captain giggles a bit and pushes the quill away, mock glaring at Val. So far everyone seemed to have exciting summer plans. Captain stil lwasn't sure as to what was going to happen for her holiday.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"I know right?" he eyes Blood and laughs, "Looks like Hay-den has got some competition," he murmurs to her.
Finishing the last of his frog, he leans back in his seat, sighing happily. "Hey guys, I think I'm going to dose off a little...Don't mind me..." he yawned, and stretched his long arms, getting comfortable. "Have fun in Egypt if I sleep through this train ride..."

ooc: Dinner calls, I may be back, or I might not....Please don't mess around with Reeds body, that would be greatly appreciated.

Adios.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm

ooc: Farewell Reed.

ich: He looks down at his Bag which was still full of sweets, he had made a mistake. He couldn't devour all of these. What was I thinking? He groans.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Her mouth stiffens. "My grandparents won't care about me leaving, don't worry." She winks at Blood. She giggles at Captain and licks at her Quill.

Ooc Bye Reed
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

ooc, ...I like your signature Blood. Mesmerizing.

Cecilia scowled, reaching up to rearrange her hair so it wasn't everywhere. "Fine." She picked up her cat and petted it, lost in her own thoughts. People had offered to give her a place to stay - but they had all either changed plans or she hadn't seen them in ages. She vaguely began to wonder where Leo was again - they usually rode the train home together, but this year Leo was going to France with Seeker, and Cel herself was going... anywhere but home.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I see Reed doze off and grin but restrain myself. Later maybe.. I wasn't that bored yet. Hearing Hex I raise an eyebrow at him, questioningly. "What up?" I chew on a Cauldron Cake thoughtfully. "Oh.. yeah.." Forgot she said she didn't have a dad.. I really had to pay more attention. But what ever not like I really cared anyways. I watch Cel with interest. And ruffle her hair again, adoringly.

(I should add that to my signature.. Mesmerizing :Po I was bored.. so.. I was fiddling around with it -sigh- I have no life.. Bye Reed)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

ooc: bye reed. btw, whos sitting where?

Sugar Quill still in her mouth, Captain pulled her 'purse' (a small backpack) off her shoulders and fished her father's book from it. She was nearly done with it. Really she had planned this train ride to be a quiet one, sitting next to Percy and Olliver and reading the entire time or chatting about Quidditch. She was pleasantly surprised by this though. Sitting with five other people here in this cabin. Idly she wondered if Percy even noticed she wasn't there. Olliver would of course miss her, not having someone to understand what he was talking about when he went on about teams and matches.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

"I can't eat all of these sweets. Someone want to take them off my hands? I'm full"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Cel scowled again and looked at Blood, "Are you trying to make my hair permanent bed hair or something?" She reached up again and rearranged it whilst her cat, Lucifer purred in something that could be akin to amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next