Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 am

Captain pulled wand out and pointed it at Blood. "You need to chill out." She said, quite serious. "Petrificus Totalus."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

He snorts. "You think you'd overpower my mother. Yeah right. So is it wrong to carry a Trunk? You'd think so but frankly, I don't care which way I do it. whether it be by hand or magic. I'm not a Lazy arse."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

With the mentioning of the wands I realize my temper had gotten the better of me again. My eyes flutter to Cel and back away. Ashamed I slowly let Hex go and sink to my seat. Cel having known me the longest of the people in here and having been around most of my tempers was the best person to listen to at the moment. Taking out a Wand I gnash my teeth into it and ignore the other people, trying to calm myself completely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am

He issues a silent chuckle which only he could hear and then he stands up, straightening the creases on his robes. "Now then, that affair is over. I need a Chocolate Frog." He fishes in his pocket and takes out a Frog sliding back into his previous seat.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am

She sighs relieved and falls down on a chair, stroking Normal, who was a bit frightned.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am

Cel smiled briefly, "I'd give you Lucifer to pet, as it is rather calming, but seeing as you don't like animals..." She laughed, "I'd best not." She yawned and chucked the bertie beans packet onto the seat. "Have fun - I think I might fall asleep again."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 am

Feeling her eyes and arms sting, Captain quickly shoves all her things in her purse, carefully coaxes Pollux into his cage, grabs Thyme and her trunk and heads for the door. She didn't want to be here a second more and pretend it didn't happen, because the ache in her head tells her it did.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 am

"Captain ? Where are you going ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 am

He munches on his Frog leaning heavily in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 am

A small smile creeps over my face but I don't look up and continue to work my way through the Licorice Wand. I wrap an arm under my elbow and lean on it. Looking out of the window the bad weather calms me and I can still smell the wind in my damp hair. The shirt had gotten a lot of the rain too and was sticking to my arms. I didn't mind even though I knew I would when it dried and would be rough and scratchy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 am

He raises his eyebrows at Cap.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 am

"Away." Was her only answer to Val. Standing in the doorway, she called down the hall. "Percy? Olliver?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 am

(I was smiling at what Cel said not you leaving, Cap.. )
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 am

"Don't leave me Cap." She asked her begging.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am

Cel closed her eyes, drifting back to sleep - listening to Captain's footsteps as the girl walked down the corridor of the train. Not everyone could handle Blood's wild moods. She started to drift off again as the rocking of the train started to coax her back to sleep.

ooc, I think I might sleep now. Night night.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am

ooc: Bye Cel.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 am

ooc: Bye Cel !
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 am

She paused in the dooway, Val's words tugging at her. "I'm not staying here. Besides, there were already too many people."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 am

(Naw :(( this is early for you.. you usually stay up longer.. ARE YOU PREGNANT? HAVE YOU SUCCUMBED TO THE GRIN!?! NOOOOOOO)

My mind drift as I watch the dark shadows of hills and trees flash by. The trembling in my hands started to diminish and my breathing wasn't hitching anymore. I rest my head against the window pain and feel the wind make the whole of the train vibrate.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 am

ooc, No, I have to get up early and drive my brother to school... today. :PP
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 am

(Ew.. Emo brother :Po I feel for you, bruv! I never had to do that we lived so close to school we walked.. -feels like a grandma telling her grandchildren that in the old days everyone walked to school- :Ss)
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

ooc: I used to walk too my school too, it was pretty near our house.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

"Captain... Come sit, its fixed now !"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am

(Yeah, it took about 3 minutes to get there. Well technically 5 because we had assembly somewhere else -grumble- stupid assembly! What was the point anyways!? We had to sing! SING! Ugh! And we had to listen to the most uninteresting things )
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am

She shakes her head. "Bye Val. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll see you some time over the holiday..." She trudges out into the hall, looking in every compartment for who she was supposed to ride the train with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next