Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 am

She sighes and bites on her lip. "Bye my Captain." She says sadly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 am

Calm again she notices the sudden silence in the compartment. Shrugging it off she continues to gaze out of the window. If they wanted to be offended good for them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

He looks sadly after Cap. "Farewell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

ooc: Dude!! Captain is mine!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am

ooc: get out of here pumpkin -_-'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am

Ooc Pumpkin -,-
Back to top Go down

ooc -cries and runs away-
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 am

(Naw Watsy! Look what you did! -I growl at Cap and hurry after Watson- COME BACK HERE LOVE!)
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 am

She sighs and leans back, noticing the silence that has fallen. She gets a book out her her purse and starts reading, curled up in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

Without too much difficulty she find the compartment with only Percy and Olliver. They both sit just as she imagined them. Percy has his nose in a book and Olliver is restlessly looking out the window, his broom sitting next to him on the bench. She smiled and slid open the door. Olliver is the first to react. "Kaila! We were beginning to think you got left behind!" He springs up for a hug, which he gets. She settles down next to Percy who only lifts his face from his book to smile and nod at her, which she returns. Quickly Olliver spring into a conversation about a recent profestional Quidditch match, to which Captain jumps right into.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 am

Finishing the Wand I take another one out and nibble on it breathing deeply. The rocking of the train lulling me into a comfortable doze. My eyes half open I watch the dark landscape slide by and think about home. Not the large house in the mountains with my Grams but home with Strike and the secret ways we had found to sneak from one room to the other. A little frown creases my brow as unwelcoming thoughts of my Mother and Father enter my mind. Why couldn't they have just let me stay. I would have been good. For Strike. I had promised them.. quickly shaking myself mentally. I shouldn't be thinking about this stuff! At least not while I had company. I glance at the others and notice. for the first time Cap had left. I snort. Good for her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 am

ooc: I may just follow Cap. :PP
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 am

ooc: come join the prefects side hex, you know you want to
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:51 am

ooc: I will have to go soon. -_-
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 am

(How about we let the train arrive then? There isn't much more left to do.. unless you still wanted to do something?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 am

ooc: im all for letting it arrive, unless you guys wanted to do something else?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 am

Ooc Yes, letting it arrive is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 am

ooc: should we move it to platform 9 3/4?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 am

I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 am

(Yeah I guess.. I'll do it quickly..)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 am

ooc: cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17