Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quick stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

A quick stop Empty
PostSubject: A quick stop   A quick stop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 am

We arrived soon enough and standing up in the Cab I lean forwards and slip the yearly letter and Toothflossing Stringmints into his tweed jacket. Smiling at me with kind and humorous eyes and pushes me lightly out the door. I wouldn't see him for a couple month. He only worked at the Manor in winter. I leap out of the cab grudgingly and slip into the Leaky Cauldron. I wave to Tom the barkeep and he points to a room gesturing it to be empty. With a smile as a thanks I head over and enter the in between room. A large fireplace and a pot of Floo powder were the only thing occupying the room. I take a pinch and dash it into the fire dramatically before stepping in and saying clearly. "Manor Morgenstern, Switzerland" The warm finger of flame licking around my legs I grin and try to spy in on the glimpses of strange living rooms and meeting halls. A cold wind blows around me but I was used to it by now.
Back to top Go down

A quick stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: