Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 am

She walks down to the common room, her History of Magic textbook in her hand. She had read it many times through but as she didn't really have any other book to occupy her time she had decided to read it again. She sits down in her favorite booth and propped her feet up along the bench, preparing herself for a long reading session. Nobody was in the room at the moment, and the old innkeeper was too busy working on the various odd jobs that needed doing in the inn.
Back to top Go down

friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 am

She limped her way into the inn not bothering to look around. The less people know the better. The sound of the dull thudding of wood resounded throughout the room, she winced slightly at the unwanted noise. She sat heavily at the counter and held her shoulder. "A firewhiskey."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

She glances up at the noise of footsteps and then freezes when she sees Pumpkin. A wide grin spreads across her face and she mutters a silencing spell on her feet. Silently she crept up behind Pumpkin then prodded her in the back. "Firewhiskey at this hour? Tut tut. Shouldn't you wait another few hours?" she says disapprovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am

She jerks violently at the unexpected action and voice causing her to fall of her chair and land painfully on her shoulder. She yelps slightly in pain and glares up at the person who dares to creep up on her but freezes. "CC?" A huge grin spreads out on her face. "CC!!" She scrabbles to get up on her feet wincing slightly but still grinning nonetheless. "It's never too early for firewhiskey sweetheart." She winks at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am

She laughs. "Be careful. You're going to turn into me soon." She gestures to her shoulder. "Are you alright? You sounded like you were a whipped dog or something..." She shakes her head sadly. "Whatever work you do, can't you try not to get injured so much?" Then she pouts slightly. "And I really was expecting you to tackle hug me or something like that..." she shrugs then hugs Pumpkin fiercely. "I guess I'll do the honors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

She hisses in pain but hugs CC back just as fiercely ignoring the pain for the meantime. "I try all the time CC but sometimes things don't work out as the way you plan it." She looks down at CC and then away with a slight blush. "I know I've really missed you..." She trailed off nervously.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 am

She looks closely at Pumpkin's face barely believing what she had seen. "Are you... blushing? I guess you really did miss me." She grins widely. "And this is where I'm supposed to say that I have missed you as well. Well... rest assured it's not just common courtesy that I am saying this. I missed you too, Pumpkin. Even though you think that you're a cat and you have a dog complex. What have you been up to? Just working?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

She splutters slightly. "Of course I'm not blushing! You should get your glasses checked." Her blush deepens slightly in colour. She stiffens slightly at the last question. "Yeah, that is all I'm doing." She payed for her firewhiskey and turned to look at CC. "What about you? What are you doing here?" She tilts her head slightly as she took a sip of her firewhiskey. "Would you like something to drink? Oh! I got something for you." She gestures to the bags from Honeydukes. "Got some pumpkin pasty, sugar quills, fudge, chocolate. Take you pick. I'm not a big fan of sweets."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 am

"Pumpkin pasties?" she asks excitedly digging into the bag then looks curiously at Pumpkin. "I thought you didn't like having anything to do with pumpkin things?" She grabs a pasty and opens the package biting into it happily. "Oh yeah. I'm boarding here for a bit. I had made arrangements almost a month back. And I've been pretty good. Relaxing with no worries for once. I don't need a drink but come to my booth. I was reading when you came in." She leads Pumpkin to the booth in the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

She shrugs. "I don't but they reminded me of you, I would have thrown them out eventually." She shudders as CC eats the pasties. "Do you really have to do that with me here?" She grabs her glass, levitates the bags of goodies and follows CC slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 am

"Oh you know you love watching me eat them even though you complain so much." She sits down at the booth moving her book against the wall out of the way. "You're so sentimental. Buying something just because it reminded you of me." She winks at Pumpkin taking another large bite out of the pasty. "So how have you been? Other than injuring yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:58 am

She growls playfully at CC. "I'm not sentimental... I just miss friends... never really had them so you know..." She shrugs and takes another sip from her glass. "Been busy I guess. What about you? Any plans?" She leans back fidgeting a bit before getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

"Yeah, I'm going to Egypt with Blood soon enough. Not quite sure when though... But that will be a ton of fun. So far I've bought every day robes (I completely forgot that I didn't have any. Just been using my school uniform), visited this room quite a bit just relaxing and watching the folk that come through, and started rereading A History of Magic. I miss the Hogwarts library already..." she sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Egypt you say? With Holmes? That definitely sounds like fun." She swirls her drink lazily. "Must be hot there, I don't fancy the heat. I lose my mojo." She fidgets a bit more. "Why don't you sneak in or buy new books?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am

"No. I will not sneak into Hogwarts for books. I'm not that desperate to risk getting expelled from the school." She shudders slightly. "I don't have the extra gold for used books, let alone new ones." She shrugs. "I'm used to being poor by now. And I'm sure we've experienced worse heat in the Potions classroom. It can get pretty bad in there depending on the potion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 am

She grins impishly. "Why not? It could be fun. I'm leaving for London in a couple of days, I can owl you some books before you leave if you'd like?" She takes a gulp of her drink. "I usually skip potions so I wouldnt really know."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am

"I will never understand why people skip class. You go to school for a reason, to learn as much as you can for life. And I would appreciate it. You never did get me a birthday present." She winks at Pumpkin. "Sorry for the mini lecture. It just aggravates me to no end."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 am

She shrugs. "I understand your lecture to some extent, school just doesn't interest me when I have other skills that will allow me to survive in the world." She then looks at CC with surprise. "I missed your birthday? Well, tell me what books you want then." She winks at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 am

"Haha, my birthday was almost two months ago." She winks at Pumpkin then falls silent thinking. "Find me a book about Merlin, a wizard-goblin war book would also be interesting. And surprise me with a third book, please Pumpkin dearest. I would love you forever you do me this small favor." She digs in the sweets bag and takes out a sugar quill. "These are always absolutely delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 am

She winks at CC. "Anything for you Princess, I'll see what I can do then. A couple of clients owes me a favour anyways." She takes a sip and chokes slightly at what CC took out of the bag. "But it is nothing but pure sugar..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 am

"Everything in moderation." She says primly putting the sugar quill in her mouth. "And very much obliged in advance for the books. Hopefully I'll get them before heading off to Egypt...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 am

"Depends on when you are leaving. But I'm planning on heading back to London tomorrow or the day after, then it would take me about a day to find and send the more common books. The favours take a bit longer." She drinks the rest of her firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 am

"Ah ok. I'll wait patiently then. I'm sure it will be worth it." She hears her stomach growl and laughs slightly. "I guess I'm hungry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 am

She sniggers slightly at the growls coming from CC's stomach. "Do they sell food here? Is it safe? What should I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:55 am

"Oh I can get it myself... Do you want anything, Pumpkin?" She stands up looking back curiously at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   friend - Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Hog's Head-
Jump to: