Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 am

Tor had just woken up and sleepily made his way downstairs to the common area. He was hungry and scratched at his head sleepily whilst yawning. Making his way downstairs he was wondering what he should order and if he should get in contact with his friends and uncle. He should probably owl his uncle because he would be worried about him. Arriving at the common area he took a seat by the counter in the middle of the room and waited for Tom.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 am

"Just this last time. After this, I promise we'll do something else. I'll only be a little while." Captain noded to her uncle. He hugged her before moving off on his own way, going to purchase whatever it was they came for. Captain wondered what she should do. She didn't feel much like ice cream, already had enough books, and didn't have a lot to spend anywhere else. With her hands in her pockets, she walked down the alley. It was a bit to early to be very busy. Eventually, she found herself standing in front of the Leaky Cauldron. With a shrug, she pushed her way through the door. It was pretty quiet, not very busy. She sat down at a table. There a few scattered people, but Captain didn't much pay attention to them. Idly, she toyed and fixed with her tie. She rather liked the thing and wore it casually where ever she went.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Finally getting Tom's attention he ordered something to eat. Whilst waiting he looked around the common area and spotted someone he thought he wouldn't see until school started again. He walks over to the table Captain is sitting at. "Hello Kaila, haven't seen you in while. How have you been?" He smiles gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 am

Kaila hadn't really been paying attenion to anyone else here, lost in her thoughts. Her time with her uncle was coming to a close soon. Accourding a recent letter from her father, she would go with the Weasleys afterwards. She sighed a bit outwardly. She rather wished she could see her father soon. Not that she didn't want to go with the Weasleys, she did. She rather liked chatting with Percy and sitting in Ginny's room, listening to her thoughts on school and people there. At the sound of her name, she looked up. "Oh, hello. I didn't think I'd see you here..." She looked up at the boy. "I'm good. And you?" She asked, smiling to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:54 am

"I'm good thank you. Would you mind if I sit with you?" He touches the back of a chair that is beside Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:57 am

"No, of course not." She gestured to the chair he was touching. Captain would rather like some company while she waited for uncle. She had been so pleasantly surprised these past days to find Hex and Val. However, they probably wouldn't be here in as many days in a row as she.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:01 am

He smiles at Captain. "Thank you. I have ordered myself something to eat, would you like any refreshments or beverages?" He takes a seat beside Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:10 am

"Oh, I'm fine thank you." She smiled at the boy. She had seen him around a few times but didn't really know him. In fact, she wasn't sure she really knew his name.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am

O.O.C. I'm sorry Captain but I'm needed elsewhere. I hope we can role play some other time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 am

ooc: no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: