Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sit for a spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 am

Captain sat at the table the blonde transfer student, Tor, had left from. She didn't sitting alone, having done it all the time at school. Idly she wondered how long Remus would be. Kaila knew what could happen being left alone in a place she might be recognized by less than friendly people. She had many close calls before, but Remus had been near. Lately, she felt more uneasy, like there was someone watching her or something she didn't know. Remus had warned he would take a while... She let out a sigh and was glad she had brought her book with her. She smiled down at the book. Perhaps if anyone but Remus payedattention to her choice in literature, they would notice she had two subjects that repeatadly found their way into her hands; Defence Against the Dark Arts and Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 am

Valery sat curled up in a armchair at the fire, reading a book. She spended almost everyday of the vacation in the Diagon Alley. It was easy to come there with Floo Powder, and het Grandparents didn't mind at all where she was going. She took a sip of the tea wich was on the table next to her. She didn't spend a lot of time reading, but she bought a few books today and just started reading in one. Once in a while she looked up and scanned the whole pub with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 am

Out of curtosy, Kaila ordered a cup of tea. She didn't want to loiter without buying anything. Not that she didn't want tea, it was fine. She liked to drink the stuff while reading. Her current book, much like the others Remus had procured for her, was a Defence Against the Dark Arts book. She fancied she knew more on the subject than some Aurors.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 am

She yawned and turned to the next page of her book. It was about all the Fantastic Beasts in the wizarding world. It was very interesting, she like Care of Magical Creatures. She looked up when she heard a familiar voice order a tea, and she turned around. She grinned widely when she saw her friend, with a book of course. She got up very quietly and sneaked up behind her, suddenly covering Caps eyes with her hands. 'Guess who."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 am

Kaila's first reaction the feel of hands on her face was to jump a bit. But she smiled a bit. "Can I have three guesses, Val?" She giggled a bit. She carefully placed a book mark in her book, closing it and placing it on the table.

Last edited by Captain Darington on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 am

She grinned and pulls her hands pack, falling on a chair next to Captain. "Of course. But I won't have a price for you." She poked her tongue out to her friend. "Here I see you again. How are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 am

Captain giggled a bit at her friend. "I'm fine, as usual. And you?" She asked. She was guinely curious to this, after yesterdays occurances.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:17 am

"Erm... I'm fine." She said, feeling a bit uncomfertable. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:20 am

"Are you sure?" She asked, peering curiosly at her friend. After spending so much time with her uncle, she picked up on a few of his habits. Such as giving reassuring smiles, making sure her friends were ok, thinking about books she had read a long time ago, remembering every word from any text, etc.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 am

"Yes, I think I am." She smiled at Captain. "Why ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 am

"Just making sure." She said with a smile and a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 am

She shrugged too. "Okay then. So, anything fun planned this vacation ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 am

"Haven't really planned that far ahead. Unless you count staying with the Weasleys fun, which I do but not most..." She let her voice trail in the end. Hearing people bash the Weasleys made her mad. She couldn't fathom thinking anything bad about them, with the expetion of the twins when they pranked her or Percy when he stole her thunder.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 am

She raised an eyebrow. "That isn't fun ? I thought you liked them ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

She furrowed her brows at her friend. "I said it was fun, but most people don't think it is. I like them very much..." They were like a family to her. She thought of Mrs. Weasley as a mother, though she didn't know much about what that felt like, and was sure she thought of Kaila as a daughter. Percy had been her oldest and closest friend, like a brother. Kaila didn't know anything about those either, but she was sure the way she felt is what one would feel towards thoose.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 am

"Oh sorry, I heard it wrong." She tought about the Weasley Twins. SHe liked them, and their pranks. She didn't really knew Percy Weasley, but on the first sight he looked a bit boring. And that first-year Wealey, who helped save the Stone ? She didn't knew him either. She knew her grandparents didn't wanted her to hang out with 'such people.' "They sound really nice."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 am

"They are..." She was so very happy and grateful they existed. Letting her into their home like that... Always making her feel happy and loved. There was always an open ear to talk to. Though Kaila kept mostly to Percy and even Ginny. She smiled a bi at the recolection of the young girl. Usually Kaila sat back and mearly listened to the girl's thoughts and feeling toward her brothers, her friends, and her eagerness to start school. When she had been younger, Kaila let the girl brush her hair.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 am

She felt a bit jealous on her friend, for having such loving friends. "Good. I hope I see you soon again." She hugs her. "I got to go home, before my grandparents going wild." She chuckled and saluted at her friend. "Bye dear."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 am

She hugged Val. "Bye then." She smiled and waved a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sit for a spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit for a spell   Sit for a spell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sit for a spell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: