Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

A trip back - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 am

"Go for it, you know I love animals" she grinned and stretched. Taking a chocolate frog from the pile she licked her lips. Lily realised that she hadn't eaten since tea-time on Thursday.. She giggled and swapped the frog for some scones that she took out of her bottomless pit of a bag.

(grr italics won't work -___-)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 am

Rory smiled. He let the fluffy brown cat out of his cage. The animal peered curiously at the people in the compartment before jumping out and curling in the oldest boy's lap. His tail twitched as he remained vigilant. Rory chuckled a bit and stroked the main coon's fur.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 am

"well ain't he a cutie!" she giggled and smiled at Rory. "what's he called?"She split a scone and buttered it before eating. Heaven she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

The laxy cat started purring while the oldest boy in the car stroked his fur. "Baethan." He answered, grinning. James let out a small snigger, Andy smiled. They both understood the name.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 am

"well that's.. Different" she finished off her scone and stretched again. "Looks like we're about to depart" she strained and looked out of the window at the masses of families lining to wave off the children and looked away quickly, snuggling into the corner uncomfortably. She shifted a few times then noticed the pile of coats next to Rory. "mind if I lay on that" she pointed at the pile, "way more comfortable than a wooden panel" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 am

He chuckled a bit. "It's Irish." He said, grinning. Of course it was different. Baethan urged him to continue stroking him with a soft mewl. He smiled and continued the treatment. Witha shurg, he gestured to the jackets. "I don' mind."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 am

She grinned and lay down. These coats smell nice she giggled to herself. Train journeys always made her sleepy.. She drifted off, smiling to herself.

(ooc: merh gtg again. At least I can send her to sleep on a train without it being too weird -sniggers-)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am

Rory's eyes drifted out the window, watching the last minute goodbyes from the families as they waved their children well. Their children. His normally bright eyes darkened a bit, watching the exchanges and stroking the cat.

(ooc: see ya)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:21 pm

She walks down the corridor of the train, looking for a compartment to sit in. It happened every year. She always forgot to save herself a seat. She sighed as she looked into each of the compartments for a place to sit
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Rory continued looking out the window. Andy, the youngest boy, was already starting to fall alseep, while James was reading some sort of Quidditch magazine. It was unusally quiet, none of them really wanted to wake the girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 pm

She was just about to give up her search and stand the whole way when she passed by a compartment with three boys and a sleeping girl. She quietly opened the door. "Mind if I... Uh, sit here?" She asks, brushing the hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

The sleeping figure of Lily took the two spaces next to Rory, while James and Andy sat next to each other on the other bench. Rory looked up when the girl catiously poked her head in. "'S long as ye don' mind cats." He said with a grin, stroking the fluffy brown cat next to him. "C'mon in." He gestured to the open seat.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 pm

She grinned at him. She opened the door all the way and carried her trunk in. She shut the door, then slipped the trunk under her seat. She sits down. "Thanks. Thought I may had to stand the whole way there." She laughs nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

He shrugged a bit, smiling. "'S no problem." Andy scooted over a bit to make room for the girl, but fell back into his sleepy demeanor. James barely looked up from his reading.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:49 pm

She looks over at the two younger boys, then she looks back at the older one. Then it dawns on her. "I'm sorry, I've been quite rude. My name's Basil. Basil Blishwick." She sticks out her hand.

Last edited by Basil Blishwick on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm

(( Just wrote in first and second person. Sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 pm

"Oh, 's all good." He grinned. Reaching out, he grabbed the out stretched hand. "'m Rory. Rory O'Conner. Nice t' meet ye." He looked over at his younger cousins. He knew the two of them would be fast asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 pm

"Pleasure." She says nodding to him. She sit back in her seat, sighing a bit. She was a bit that the holiday had ended, but she was happy to be going back to Hogwarts. "So" she said, smiling. "What year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 pm

He smilled at her. "Fifth year. Ye?" He questioned. Idly he made a note to stifle his accent a bit. People tended to poke at his accent.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 pm

"Going into my sixth." She says. She glances out the window watching the country side pass by. She brings her attention back into the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 pm

He noded a bit. Idly, he stroked the cat on his lap. Baethan arched against his fingers. "'m in Gryffinfor, by t' way. We all are." He smiled. The boys were in Gryffindor and so was the girl. "This is me cousin, James," He geastured to the older auburn haired boy by the window, who had starting dozing, "And me cousin Andy." He gestured to the younger boy, who also had auburn hair, but it was cut shorter and curled into ringlet like bunches.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

She nods. Her lips want to smile at the boys accent but she keeps her face calm. "Ravenclaw" she says. She looked over at the two boys he was refering to as his cousins. She nodded again. Then she dives down into her trunk and pulls out a pack of every flavor beans. She loved testing her luck with these. She poured a handful in her hand then she turned to Rory. "Would you like a few?" she asked grinning. "Just for fun."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

He smiled to his two younger, slumbering cousins. Though Rory wasn't their brother, he acted like it most of the time. More so now that his eldest cousin Brian had left. Last year was his seventh year. Now, it was up to Rory to keep the two out of trouble. And next year his youngest cousin, Sarah, would start school. He smiled and chuckled a bit at the suggestion of the candy. Sure, he had got some unsavory flavors, but that wouldn't stop the Gryffindor from trying again. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm

She grins at him. She pours a handful of beans into his outstretched hand. She closes the package, careful not to drop and of her own, and places the package besides her. "I've got water if you need it." She says, a gleam in her eyes. It was a challenge. She looked down at her hand, trying to figure out which bean to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 pm

He grinned, looking down at the candy in his hand. He stared down at the carefully, trying to decipher their flavors. Finally, he just shrugs, closes his eyes and toses one into his mouth. He pauses for a moment, holding it in his mouth. Finally, he grinned. "Toffee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next