Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

A trip back - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 pm

"Meh, I don't really have much to do with Snap mostly he just has to 'reprimand' me when I loose my temper because of some idiot. "I' taking Runes and Arithmancy as electives" I say going back to her former question.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 pm

She nods. "Runes, very difficult. Couldn't seem to figure it out." She shrugs. The carriage hits a bump, causing her to bump up in the air and come smack down on the seat. "Ouch." She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

"I love runes" I laugh as she bumps down she should know how to ride a coach after six years of this. "they are like thousands of puzzles you just need to find the key and everything will be as clear to you as if it were plain english.. "
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

She shakes her head. "Too much concentration on my part. I prefer subjects that just come to me naturally. Like potions. I just wish someone else was teaching it..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm

"Never liked potions much the fumes the simple adding of substances it's just so.. plain! It wouldn't matter if a mountain troll was teaching the subject it would be still boring to me" I start to play with my ring.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:07 pm

She smiles at her comment. "I see." She sighs "Guess I'll just have to slip one of my brews into your drink this year. Maybe you'll appreciate it more then." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Sure thing, darling you'll just have to deal with the consequences and let me assure you I'm not the sort for light punishment" I wing and flash a bright smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 pm

She smirks. "I'll take my chances." She glances out a window quickly, then draws her attention back into the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 pm

"There won't be any chance to it, sweetie" I smile again. I had never noticed how nervous her eyes were, flitting from one place to the next.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm

"There's always a chance for me." She says. She looks into Blood's eyes then looks away.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 pm

I only raise an eyebrow and take out another Licorice Wand. I lean my head back and start to tap my foot again. "So what are you going to do after school?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm

"After school? Well, I'm thinking of working at the Ministry. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably open my own business up." She shrugs. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

"Yes, but doing what what department or what would your business entail?" I ask, running my hand along the bench watching her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

She rubbed her eyes. Blood had always wanted every detail, and she hadn't exactly changed over the summer either. "Well, I'm between the Department of Mysteries and the Auror Department." Her eyes went to the floor, then she looked back up. She would definitely not be going into the Auror business. She had just said it to get Blood to stop asking questions. She was in fact looking at the Department of Mysteries though. "How about you?" She asked the question again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

"DoM? What would you even know about what they do there? That's why it is called the Department of Mysteries you know it's all mysterious. I thought they recruited from different departments after they were trained in that field and see any use in them. You still haven told me what kind of business you would run" I wasn't to interested in the her being an Auror, everyone seemed to want to be one of those.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm

There she goes again. She thought to herself. She looked towards the front of the carriage, then back at Blood. "As for the business, I don't know yet. I'll probably have someone help me handle it." She shrugs. She had given up about asking Blood what she was going to do. She seemed to push away the question every time. Once again she quickly glanced out the window the back at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 pm

"Handle what? And the DoM? How do you intend to get involved with them? Have you had contact with an Unspeakable?" I cross my legs my foot tapping the air.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

She runs her fingers through her hair. Then nervously begins to braid it. "You ask way to many questions." She says. Then she sighs. She was getting kind of a head ache now. She pulls out a chocolate frog and bites the head off.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well if you don't answer the original question I'll just be more specific. You still haven't answered me" I watch her eat the Frog with distaste I had never really liked chocolate too aromatic.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 pm

"Unspeakable, no I haven't." She sighed. "As in handling something, I have no clue. I'll figure it out one way or another." Since she was taking sixth year again she may have to change the plan. Everyone had told her it had certain things she needed to do and she was getting quite annoyed. She finished the frog and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 pm

"So you haven't done anything? You have no plan on what you are going to do after wards? Maybe it was a good idea to hold you back" I say and smirk at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:01 pm

She frowns at Blood and glances out the window. Then she looks to the floor and back at Blood. "You still haven't answered my question,genius." she says dryly. "What's your after plan?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

"Not answering a question is not a sign of intelligence or the lack there of, what if I simply don't want to answer it" I laugh, delighted at the conversation my eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Her eyes glared at Blood. She glances out the window again and the back in the carriage. She had given up. If Blood wants to tell her she will. She leans back letting her head bump up against the wall of the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm

I roll my eyes. "I've already told you in a way. I want to become a Curse breaker. I've already successfully completed an interntiship and I got to know a couple of people in that branch. I haven't decided where I'd like to work.. what country that is but pretty much everything is else is clear"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next