Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

A trip back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"Well you don't need my permission" I say curtly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"Actually, I do." he paused. Now he was really annoyed. Why couldn't she take a hint?! "Get off of me." He said finally.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm

"First you need my permission to follow Flower boy and now you're ordering e around, your sending me mixed signals over here. I can't see to possibly comprehend what it is you expect of me" I say dryly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"Don' call 'em that." This girl was really making him mad now. "Look, I tried t' be nice 'bout this." He roughly shoved the girl. Sure, she older and bigger than him, but he could try.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 pm

I easily roll off of him at the push and raise an eyebrow at him. "You could have simply asked, kid" and with that I lay back and put my hands behind my head closing my eyes. "Kids these days so rude"

(Nah, he's probably bigger than Blood she's tiny)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

"I did ask." He says through gritted teeth. Getting up, he quickly goes to tag after his older cousin.

(She's bigger in a scary way.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"A question ends traditionally with a pitch in the word (in this case no question mark -cough-)" I mumble to myself and start to tap the rhythm again humming to myself.

(Why thank you -takes a deep bow and taps her invisible hat- what a charming compliment)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

"everything okay" she aimed the question at the younger lad as he caught up with Rory but was also concerned for the older. Blood could be quite scary.. She smiled at them both "need help finding the other one?" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 pm

(Okay Lily you don't know Blood how the frak would you know if she's scary or not?)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm

James looked over at the girl. He honestly could not put a name to her face. She looked familiar enough but..."Oh, 'm fine." He said with a grin. Rory gave him a questioning look but James waved him off. "Right, c'mon then, le's find Andy, yeah?" The older of the boys said with smile.

(You are so welcome. By the way, everyone knows you're scary)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

(lily's witnessed her interactions with others and is very timid. She's pretty much scared of everyone in her year or who she's not well accustomed with, s'not personal and it's kinda her thought stream.. I just type what she thinks)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 pm

(What am I known throughout the school or something that some random chick knows who I am and that I'm scary? I don't like this.. okay so Lily is a creepy who watches my interactions okay dokey all clear now)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 pm

(It's a compliment)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 pm

(I'm tired sorry if I'm snap at you I get like this sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

(it's not a bad thing : ] she's been a people watcher for the past six years and now she's come out of her shell... Meow)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Lily points out a crowd of younger students to Rory "he's likely to be amongst that lot" she laughed. It was getting closer to departure now and the excitement was beginning to show in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"Right then." Being as tall as Rory was, it wasn't all that hard to spot the skinny boy curly auburn hair. He was standing and chatting amongst a few other boys in his year. With a whistle that much resembled the one he used to call Jack and Lucy, he got the younger bpy's attention quickly. With a few words of parting, he left his group of freinds for his older cousin and brother.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Lily smiled at the sound of the whistle. It was nice to see how close he was to his cousins and how much they doted on him, it was like they were brothers rather than cousins. She smiled at the three seeing the happiness on their faces. "you're such a big brother" she laughed, he did appear very protective of them.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm

The youngest of the Irish boys paded over to his brother and cousin. Though he was a bit annoyed for having to leave his friends, it wasn't to terribly much. He'd rather sit with his family anyway. Rory chuckled a bit. "Am I?"
"Rory, Jamie." He said in greeting. He peered curiously at the girl though.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:44 pm

"most definitely" she laughed and smiled at the three of them.. "I guess I should leave you to it, you being family an' all" she looked at them jealousy racing through her. She wished she had family of some kind, but she had no-one after the incident three years back. She shook the feeling off not wanting to spoil their happiness but a sadness clouded her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Rory raised an eyebrow to Lily. "Las' I checked, there was six seats in a car. Yer welcome t' ride wit' us." He said with a bit of a shurg. He wasn't sure if she was trying to get away from them with her excuse, or she honestly didn't think they wanted her around.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"Really? I mean.. Thanks" she grinned a dimple appearing prominent on her left cheek. She sighed with a relief that she'd be with someone she knew for a change. "as long as no-one throws up on my shoes that is.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Rory shrugged. "'S no problem." James grinned and playfully elbowed his younger brother. "Sorry Andy, guess ye can' ride wit' us then." He said with a grin. Andy just shoved him right back. "If ye don' mind hangin with a bunch of buffoons tha' is." Rory added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

She giggled, "I can cope with a few buffoons" she smiled and ruffled both of the younger lads hair "you're here to control 'em anywho" she winked. Lily looked around at the gathering crowds, "we should probably go grab a seat.. It's getting busier by the minute"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 am

Both of the younger boys made mock complaining noises at their hair being mussed. Rory scoffed though. Like either of them brushed their messy hair. "Right." Rory moved forward to grab Andy's trunk while the boy picked up his owl cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next