Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrivals from London

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Arrivals from London Empty
PostSubject: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Tor was beginning to dooze off slightly when he heard somebody call out that the students needed to get changed into robes since the train would be arriving at Hogsmeade shortly. He stretched, stood up and grabbed his knapsack to go and get changed somewhere else. "I will get changed somewhere else. You can use the compartment." He said to Kaila and left the compartment with a soft click of the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Kaila pulled her purse, which was really a small backpack, to herself, fishing through it. She noded to Tor as he left. Carefully she pushed the cat from her lap. Pulling out her uniform, she looked out the door quickly before shutting the shades on the window and changing.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Finding a restroom he quickly changed into his robes frowning the entire time. After changing he made his way back to the compartment tugging and pulling at his school robes. He stopped in front of the compartment and knocked softly. "Are you decent? May I enter?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Pollux sat on bench, twitching his tail ocasionally, waiting for Kaila to finish. After six years of the rutuine, the ginger cat knew what was happening and where he was. The tabby was the perfect partner to Kaila, she felt he was an extremely intelligent animal. A perfect pet for her, and she was contatly grateful to her uncle for purchasing him for her. Though she wondered if he knew what the cat would be like when he got it, or it just happened. Kaila was fixing her hair when she heard a knock on the door. She had finished dressing and was now trying to smooth out any wrinkles in her clothes or misplaced hair. She turned to door. "You can come in."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Tor entered and smiled when he saw Kaila and her cat. "I was not too hasty was I?" he went to put his knapsack up with his trunk and sat back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

She looked over and smiled to the blonde boy as he walked in. "Not at all." Turning her gaze back to her cat, she raised an eyebrow to him. "You know what happens next, Pollux." She gestured to his cage. He looked at her, almost pleadingly. She shook her head and ushered him into his cage.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 pm

"Smart cat you got there, have you had him for long?" He gestured to Pollux and his cage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm

She rubbed the cat's head consolingly through the cage. He hated train rides, always had. And more, he hated his cage. She knew he could find his way to her dorm on his own, but all pets were supposed to be kept in cages untill getting there. "Oh yes, I got him for first year actually, as a gift."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 pm

He smiled at how she treated her cat. There were some owners who just think of animals as beasts of burden. "He is a nice gift. From family or a friend?" he then realized that he was asking a lot of questions. "I apologize I did not mean to pry into your personal affairs." he looked at her apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

She noded. "From my uncle." She paused a moment, considering her answer. "Well, he's not really my uncle. I just call him that." She looked down at the annoyed cat. "Oh, you're not bothering at all. You can ask whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

He relaxed at her response. "Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself before we arrive?" he rested his head in the palm of his hand and looked at Kaila gently.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm

She carefully arranged her things, including her sulking cat in a tidy order so they could be moved easily when it was time. She sat down on the bench now. "Not at all. What would you like to know?" Idly, she heard a voice at the back of her head that sounded precariously like her father telling her to watch what she let out, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 pm

He smiled. "Anything you are willing to share of course. I do not want to venture into territories that makes you feel uncomfortable." He stood up and deftly grabbed his trunk and placed it beside the bench with his knapsack on top.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 pm

"I really don't know where to start." She said honestly. "There aren't many thing you could do to make me uncomfortable, ask whatever you'd like." She said with a timid smile.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 pm

"I see, then would you mind telling me about your childhood?" He fidgets slightly with his robes and frowns at them. "Absolutely no room in them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Of course not." That voice in the back of her head shot another warning, but she knew what she was doing. She smiled and surpressed a giggle at the boy's reaction to his robes. "There isn't much to tell really, most people would find my lifestyle boring." Reading day in and out, listening to people (mainly her father and uncle) tell her about their experiences and what she should do. "I've spent a great deal of time with my uncle. My dad is works a lot." She paused a moment, decideing wether or not she should explain why that was.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm

He fidgets a bit more with his robes whilst nodding at Kaila to show her he was listening. "What does your father work with?" He was still highly curious about the magical world and still didn't know a lot of things about it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

"He's an Auror." She felt a small swell of pride at the words, and it showed. It was her father who worked so hard to keep dark wizards, to keep bad things, at bay.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 pm

He raised his eyebrows impressively and then adopts a sombre look. "A dangerous job makes a dangerous man." He looks outside the window and notices lights ahead. The train began to slow down and he could hear other students plundering around. "I'm assuming that we shall be arriving soon?" He stands up to double check his belongings.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 pm

She shrugged a bit. He didn't know the half of it. Their were other dangers to her father than his job, but only a very select group of people knew that. At his comment, she shuffled threw her own things, making sure. Her books were secure in her bag, her trunk and cat were next to her. There was only one thing else she needed. Reaching under the bench, she fished around untill pulling out the broomstick that had been hiding there.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

He grinned when he saw her broomstick. "Don't trust other people with your broomstick?" He slung his knapsack onto his back and carried his trunk out to the corridor holding the door open for Kaila. "Would you like some help with your trunk? I have a spare hand." He moved over to reach for her trunk and looked at Kaila for permission.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 pm

She grinned and shook her head. Her broomstick was one of her few very special, very important personal items. Not only was it her broomstick, the one given to her by her father when she joined the team and the one that she had used for every game she played, it had been her father's when he had played at school. She looked over at Tor. "Oh, I can carry it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

(One hell of an old broom)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:53 pm

He smiled back at Kaila. "Nonsense, I'll carry it. My father has taught me better than that." He winced slightly at his own casual mentioning of his father but quickly schooled his features. He picked up Kaila's trunk as well as his own and walked down the corridor glancing backwards to see if she was following.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:55 pm

She smiled at the boy's show of manners and respect. Both were hard to come by most days, even harder in boys. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, picking up her cat and broom she made her way after Tor.

(It's a veteran, have some respect.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrivals from London
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next