Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrivals from London

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Arrivals from London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Walking carefully down the corridor making sure not to bump against other students with the trunks. Hopping off the train he quickly placed the trunks to one side and held a hand out for Kaila.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Kaila carefully held her broom close to her, not only trying not to hit people but protecting the broom. She was also carefull not to disturb her tabby cat to much, knowing how much he hated the cage as it was. She followed quickly after Tor. At the door, she smiled down at the blonde boy. Yet another act of manners. Lightly she grasped his hand on the way down.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 pm

After helping her down off the train he picked up the two trunks again and took a good look around. A slight distance away stood Hogwarts, it was absolutely astounding. The lake shimmered with the candle lit boats that carried the first years. Behind was the quaint town of Hogsmeade. "How are we getting to the castle?" He looked around for any means of transport.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"The carriges." She said simply, moving towards said things. The comment from the boy reminded her of how little he really knew about the school. She walked past the boy, away from the station, towards the open gate where just beyond the carriges were.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

He nodded and followed Kaila still looking around at everything that was new for him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:25 pm

It hadn't been to terribly long before they reached the carriges. She carefully placed her thing inside before half climbing, half jumping onto the high ledge. Arranging her things, she was glad there was no one else in this carrige. She looked down to see if the boy had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 pm

He secured the trunks to the back of the carriage and followed Kaila inside. After entering he shut the door and the carriage took off. "What is driving the carriage? I have not noticed any creatures in front."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

She smiled. This was a common question for people's first times on the carriage. "They pull themselves." She said with a bit of a shrug. That was the common response.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

He looked at her incredously albeit in disbelief but let the subject go and watched the scenery go by. "What will happen once we have arrived?" He tugged yet again at his robes, loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

She peered curiousy at the boy. It was odd to see someone his age, older than her, asking these things. It showed just how much he really knew about the school. "We'll go to the Great Hall, the First years will be sorted into their houses, and Professer Dumbledore will say a few words. Of course, I do wonder who the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professer will be..." She said the last part mostly to herself. The class was an important one to her. Plus it was still hard to think about what had happened with Professer Quirrel. A thought came to her. She turned to looked at Tor. "Do you know what house you're in?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

He smiled albeit timidly. "Hufflepuff, so I'm assuming that the houses sit separately?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

She smiled. Of course, Hufflepuff. He was just the type. Kaila rather liked that house, though the Slytherins she often made company with thought otherwise. It was an unspoken thing, really. That Slytherins consort with Ravenclaws and Gryffindors consort with Hufflepuffs. This wasn't always the case, but mostly was. "Yes, there's a table for each house. Slytherin's the first table, then Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

"I see, so we can partially sit together then." He grinned cheekily. He then sat up straighter when the carriage neared the castle. They drove up the the entrance and he studied the castle impressively. It was nothing like Durmstrang. He hopped off and turned back to help Kaila by offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:01 pm

She smiled and noded. Turning her gaze, she looked over at castle. It was beautiful, eerie in the moonlight. She pulled her jacket a bit tighter around herself as she picked up her things. She looked down from the carriage, inwardly cursing it's tallness. She was grateful when Tor held out a hand. She gently put her things down first before, after grasping the boy's hand, half falling, half jumping down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 pm

(Excuse me but I prefer the company of most Lions to Eagles, missy)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

(No one asked you, and I find that offensive.)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:06 pm

He quickly steadied Kaila when she landed on the ground and smiled. "Careful now." He realized he was still holding onto her hand and coughed slightly in embarrassment. He flushed ever so slightly and rubbed his neck whilst walking over to unload their trunks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

(Why? I didn't say I didn't like your company simply Claws are over all more annoying than Gryffs)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

She righted herself with a bit of aid on the ground. She smiled, gratefully, albiet timidly, a prominent blush for even falling in the first place. She looked over at their joined hands and felt another, darker shade hit her cheek as the boy walked away.

(I find that offensive to all Claws.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

(Why? It's only my opinion. Do you hold me in such high opinion that it offends you? :P)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm

He walked with the trunks over to where the other students left theirs and rejoined with Kaila. "What is going to happen now? Do the older students sit down first or do we wait for the first years?" He looked around with unconcealed childish glee, though he hadn't forgotten the feeling of Kaila's smaller hand in his. He looked down at his hand and a small smile crept onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:24 pm

She smiled at the boy's tone and excitement. "The older students go first. The first years are pulled aside before they get there, so a professer can explain to them what's going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 pm

He grins at her and looks back at the castle. Seeing the older student body move in he followed them in and looked back to see if Kaila was coming.

OOC: I'm sorry Kaila but I have to go now. I've stretched beyond thin here, take care and I will see you around sometime.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Carefully picking up her things, she followed after Tor. They would part in the hall, but that was ok. She would see him later, she was sure of it.

ooc: Alright, see you around.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

He was in his own, empty compartment in a great doze leaning on the window sill. He had been sleeping after the meeting. The stress of the day had gotten to him and he hadn't even awaken when all the students had filed out of the train causing loud noise and ruckus. He was still sleeping, if it hadn't been for the conducter he would be shipped back to London without anyone knowing. The conducter slid open the door to the compartment sharply. "What the 'ell do ya think you're doing." The conducter said with anger in his blue eyes. "Sleeping." He said smugly with a shrug. "Well 'en. Ya better get yer bottom off that seat and run to the Castle. I expec' the feast is already over." He stood and drew his wand, he pointed it at his heavy belongings and he muttered a spell. The trunk and all his other belongings hovered beside him. He strode out of the train briskly and to the gate. He spotted Snape, who just nodded at him and let him through the gate. Snape knew of Bella. She had appeared out of no where, literally into his compartment. Apparating. He thought as he entered the Castle wich towered over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrivals from London   Arrivals from London - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrivals from London
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Hogsmeade Station-
Jump to: