Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Feast and Lockhart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

(I know I was really into it in the beginning too but my account keeps fraking being a dick so I quit)

I wave back at Leo annoyed that we had to sit on opposite sides of the room. "Ah annoying little brats, ore like it" I mutter to Val. "hate first years" my first year had been the most annoying learning this unicorning language was not a fun task.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

ooc: Who were you? :PP

She sat back in her chair, wishing the Sorting would hurry up. She wanted food ... and then she wanted to sleep. She also wanted to discuss holidays ... mainly with Seeker. They had things to sort out. But of course, she wanted to make sure Cel had gotten on alright ... she glanced up and down the table, but she couldn't see the faces of her sister, or her best friend. She slumped in her chair, annoyed and slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

She giggled as the first years jumped when the sorting hat spoke to them, their tiny faces filled with fear and wonder at the world of magic they were now a part of.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"Yeah, they are so annoying !" She bit her lip and growled when McGonagall started reading the names. "Men, how long is this going to take ? I'm so hungry !" She fell to the side, to Blood. Then she saw Leo and waved.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

(No one got it until I pretty much told them. Thought I would be easy I was Hero:)

I glance at Val, would have pegged her for more of one to like firsties, I shrug and ignore the sorting. "Yeah, ditto.."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

She looked around. "Where's Potter and his orange friend ?" She sighed and blew a hair out of her eye. "I thought they would be here to save the world again."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

"No idea, a couple people said they weren't even on the train, why do you care? He gets too much publicity anyways" I say and lean my head on the table and pick up my fork spinning it in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 pm

She shrugged. "No idea. I was just wondering." She rubbed her eyes again. " So, dis you likes your holiday ?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yeah, they were cool, you?" I ask and watch as the silver fork spins around and around reflecting light in random flashes.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 pm

ooc: HA! I wasn't around for Hero :(( I probably would have got it if I was, but ... nooooo I've heard people asking about Hero, he's missed. :PP
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 pm

She looked at the fork. It was very hypnotizing. "Yeah, they were fine." She looked up when everyone started clapping. "Thank god, they ate done."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

As soon as the sorting had finished she turned to the table, eagerly waiting for the glorious feast to begin. As the food appeared before everyone's eyes she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

I perk up and sit up straight. "Finally! Merlin that took ages!" A big smile spreads over my face as tons of food appears onto the long mahogany tables. "What did you do?" I ask as I ladle mashed potatoes, chicken and beans onto my plate covering them in gravy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

"I hang out on the Diagon Alley, had family dines and rid my horses." She amiled and loaded some Shepherds Pie on her plate. "And, did you go to Egypt ?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yep, you have horses?" I ask raising an eyebrow. They were one of the few animals I didn't despise with all my being.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

"Ah. How was it ?" She took a bit of Pie and put it in her mouth. "Hot !" She said with her mouth half open. When she has swallowed the Pie, she took a swig of water and looked at Blood. "Yes, a lot."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

She grabbed a chicken leg, then heaped potatoes, carrots, peas, salad and any other yummy substance she could see on to her plate. She decided to eat what she had before she got any kind of pudding.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 pm

"It was good" I say shrugging. I start to eat and I glance around the room. Wondering where the others where. She hadn't seen them in ages it seemed. But well I guess I'll see them latter.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

She finished her Pie, and ate some chicken, potatoes and vegetables. When she was done, she pushed the plate away and leaned back. "Ah, that was ao good."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Rain

Wendy Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Wendy Rain hadn't spoken much on the train. She had sat with some other second years and had a little chitter-chatter, but she couldn't help thinking that she didn't really belong with them. The people that had ended up as her friends, were the popular kids. It was really odd, because Wendy herself never broke a rule, or flunked a test, or ever thought of herself as 'the cool kid'. Yet, they seemed to like her, or at least tolerate her. The little Hufflepuff didn't really think of them as friends, but they were the people she hung out with the most. The other kids in second year seemed to like her too. But she didn't have a real connection with anyone. It made the little girl a bit sad. She felt like she was in the wrong year.

Not that the older students were nicer. She had met a few during the holidays, and all of them had let her down. At least the kids in her class talked to her. The new first years nervously walked into the Great Hall, and Wendy smiled. Only a year ago, it was her that walked there nervously, got sorted and began that first magical year at Hogwarts. She was excited to see the new Hufflepuffs. Perhaps there were a few people in this bunch of first years that she really, really liked.

After the sorting ceremony, the food appeared. Wendy talked a bit to her 'friends' and had a little chat with a first year. She always loved these dinners, the House Elfs really gave it their best. She saw Lily sitting at the Gryffindor table, who was really enjoying the food too, but wasn't sure if she should say hello. They had met during the holidays, but the girl had left Wendy feeling ignored and unwanted. Lily would start her last year at Hogwarts now. It would be kind of cool to have such an old student be your friend.

Wendy waved at Lily, to test if the girl really disliked her, or was just so in love with Rory that she forgot about her. Love made people do crazy things. At least, that's what Wendy thought. She'd never been in love. Actually, she made the whole thing about Rory and Lily being in love up too. But Wendy wanted to believe it, because they were so cute together!

Oh, how the little Hufflepuff girl hoped that Lily would smile and wave back, and looked genuinely interested!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

She waved at the Hufflepuff second year, who she'd met in the Alley. The desserts appeared. Valery took a bit of everything, and when she was done, she rolled off the bench on the floor
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Lily noticed Wendy across the hall and grinned at her. She waved and gave her a thumbs up. She'd found the young girl to be ever so friendly and had been rather disappointed that she'd left so suddenly before. Now she sent her warmest smile to the girl before digging in to some of the cakes that were on offer. Choccy gateaux!!!
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

I raise an eyebrow as Val waves at a puff girl but ignore it. I pile my plate full of dessert and now eat slowly, making my way through the pudding, cake, sweet breads ect. "I'm not going to help you up you know" I tell Val looking down at the girl who had rolled onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 pm

"I know. But you can lie beside me." She pats on the floor. " It lies good." She rolls over and looks up to Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 pm

"You shouldn't have said that.. " I grin and flip off the bench onto Val. I wriggle and look up at the enchanted ceiling. "You're right it is really comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Feast and Lockhart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next