Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another school morning [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Tor Odinson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

He stood up and pulled on this robe straightening out any wrinkles. "Shall we head off to class then?" He held out a hand for Kaila.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaila quickly slipped her bag onto her shoulder. Looking over at the boy, she was reminded of the carriage ride, looking at his hand. Timidly, she placed hers in his as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Grinning he lead her out the hall still holding her hand. It's so soft and small. "I'll walk with you to your class then be on my way. I'll pick you up from Potions though." He walked languidly out the hall trying to stretch out the time as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am

Walks into the great hall, another day at hogwarts he thought, he sat down at the ravenclaw table and started eating breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 am

Loki walked slowly into the great hall, trying to balance all her books and still make it to the Gryffindor table without bumping into anyone.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 am

Absentmindedly sees a pile of books getting carried to the griffindor table he stands up wondering who it was and if they needed help.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 am

Almost there.. Loki thinks as she approaches her house's table. This is the last time you leave all your homework until breakfast! "Whoops!" She trips on someone's bag and drops her charms and potions books. "Oh, hi James!" She smiles and waves to him. "How're you?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 am

Sees Lo, hey Lo, you dropped all your books, helps pick the books up
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 am

She laughs and takes the books back, looking slightly embarrassed. "Yup! Thanks!" Balances them again. "I'm kind of clumsy.. So what have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 am

"Nothing much, mostly schoolwork, Some people dropped out of hogwarts, did you hear about that", he couldn't bring himself to say the name so he tried to push that thought out of his mind. "So how are you?", he asked trying to put on a fake smile but failing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 am

"Oh.. that's really a shame James!", she's not sure whether to ask about these students or not, worried that it might be a painful subject for him. "Well I'm alright! I've been rather lazy, leaving all my work to the last minute.", she smiles brightly, then notices that James doesn't look too happy. "How're you?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 am

"I'm.... Doing good, pretty tired though, I stayed up pretty late last night finishing some schoolwork up. If you need any help with that", nods at the pile of books. "You know who to ask." tries to smile. "I'll be at the ravenclaw table if you need me". Turns back slowly and walks to the ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 am

"Okay, James! Thanks!" She makes her way over to the Gryffindor table and takes a seat near the end so she can concentrate without having to worry about someone sneaking a canary cream or something similar into her food.
She begins practicing for her charms test, but finds herself unable to really concentrate.
She sighs and puts her wand away, chewing her lip in thought. I really hope James is alright.. maybe he is just tired but..
Sighs again and looks back at her homework.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 am

When he got back to his table he had a sickening feeling. Why had he lied to his friend, maybe he didn't want to worry her. But, he really wished Lemon had come back to hogwarts, he wondered what had kept her. He tried to eat but he couldn't so he got up and headed towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Loki Adler

Loki Adler

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 am

She closes up her charms book and grabs a muffin before heading towards the doors. Well if there is something wrong he'll talk to someone about it.. right? I don't know, maybe it'll work itself out, she hopes, not liking the idea of her friend being upset.
Back to top Go down
Hexxy Grey

Hexxy Grey

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 pm

LO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another school morning [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4