Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting at the Slytherin table.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Sitting at the Slytherin table. Empty
PostSubject: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 am

Valery Prince walks into the Great Hall. She plays with a lock of hear and looks around. " Rather empty in here. " she says nodding. She sighs and sits down at the Slytherin table. She asks a house elf for a cup of tea and wraps her hands around it. " Empty in here. " she repeats.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 am

"Not really..." tapped on her shoulder and sat down, "Bored? I keep seeing you around, I guess your friend Flight quit questioning me." He laughed and tried to come up with something else to say but there wasn't anything on his mind. Just like any other girl, he thought, they want nothing but useless attention.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

She smiles. " hello there Vine. Nice to see you here. " she sips her tea. " Yeah, I guess so. What was it about, if I'm allowed to ask ? " she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 am

He nodded smirking to the thought of her being so curious about him, at least he thought so.
"It is always nice to see, me. I can't imagine the place without me, how are you going to survive..." he was going to add "next year" forgetting the fact that he wasn't graduating, so he continued, "Never mind, luckily I am here next year." He decided to skip the question about Flight.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 am

She laughs. " Yes, luckily you are. I don't think anyone would survive if you weren't. " She grins and takes another sip of tea, noticing the fact that he ignores her question. " So, how are you ? " She smiles, what a original question.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 am

ooc lol very original ;)
It always felt weird when somebody asked how he was. Angry at the wizarding world for being mudblood lovers, confused about having feelings towards a half blood, wanting to escape from everything and maybe go to durmstrang, feeling constantly useless and caged in this damned school... But he smiled: "I am..perfect."
I bet she is expecting me to ask her how she is now, he thought and asked...
"You like tea?" What a good question.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 am

ooc I guess this is closed now.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Ooc sorry Vine, I had to leave suddenly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at the Slytherin table.   Sitting at the Slytherin table. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting at the Slytherin table.
Page 1 of 1