Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shall we break our fast? [open]

Go down 
+6
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Devon Hallowsfield
Cassius Whitlock
Blood Morgenstern
Tor Odinson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

"Ah, yes. I know her." He replied to the Hufflepuff, he up, hurriedly and sprinted over to Lily who was on the floor cursing. What was in the food she had been eating? He stood over her and tried to get her back on her feet properly again. "What did this to her?" He asked the the Boy beside Lily. He was Head Boy now and if he found the Boy or Girl who had did this, they would be punished, severely. That bought a grim smile to his face. He was the one who was trying to catch the pranker, not the other way around.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:35 am

"I'm afraid I don't know." Tor replied the Gryffindor boy, he notices that he is also the head boy. "She suddenly collapsed, I just happened to be here and caught her." He studies the girl in concern. "Should we proceed to take her to Madam Pomfrey?" He smiled reassuringly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 am

He nodded at the boy. "Yes we should, if this is just an unseemly prank then I will get the one who did this. But judging from the effects..." He trailed off, he needed to hope for the best and drew his wand aiming it at Lily. He muttered the spell underneath his breath and looked at her expectantly. When she didn't speak he bit his lip. "We need to get her there fast."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am

She smiled and tried to nod, unsuccessfully. She directed her eyes to the second year Gryffindor boy who sat staring at her in horror, trying to signal that he was most likely to blame. She blushed slightly at the help being given to her by the two boys, certainly not used to this kind of attention from anyone other than extended family. No doubt someone would be in contact with Dumbledore if they were to hear of the incident.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 am

Nodding back he gently picked up the girl up in his arms and turned to the head boy. "I have yet been to see Madam Pomfrey so I do not know the way."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am

Feeling rather helpless in the boy's arms she couldn't help but blush. She should have been able to defend herself from a second year prank but she hadn't even noticed anything! What on earth is wrong with you Lils?! she looked up at the boy as best she could and wondered who the kind stranger was, he certainly didn't look familiar but he seemed to be in her year.. How odd
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

He followed Lily's gaze and looked at a boy sitting their at the Gold and Crimson table, he eyed the boy darkly and boy seemed to notice, his eyes darting away. Did he prank her? He noticed the boy's features. For later. He thought as he turned to face the seventh year boy. "Yes, I know the way there, I've been here since my first year. Third floor." He muttered and quickly started to stride out of the Hall, he glanced at the Staff table and no one was there. Probably at their lessons. Once he was outside of the Hall his hand trailing along the wall, he ushered both of them to come along quickly.

ooc: We open a new topic in the Wing?

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 am

He felt the girls eyes on eyes on him and looked down at her. He smiled reassuringly. "Lead the way head boy." He turned to walk out the great hall waiting for the head boy to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 am

(yeah open one!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we break our fast? [open]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: