Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

He strides into the Hall so quickly that you can barely see a blur of him, all the while stopping to make sure Lily and the boy holding her were on the right trail. Madam Pomfrey appeared, sighing. "You've got yourself injured again Hex?" She said, her eyes striking him. "Um...Not yet Ma'am. You see a friend of mine Lily, has been...poisoned? I don't exactly know how it happened but she just fell over and couldn't talk. What do you think it is." He asks her, quickly in a rush. "Hmm.....Call her over." He signals for the boy and Lily to come in.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 am

Lily must have blacked out momentarily as the next thing she saw was the ceiling of the hospital wing with the boy cArrying her, hex and madam pomfrey's face over her. She blinked and tried to speak, again failing. I'm gonna ruin that kid she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 am

He followed the head boy into the hospital wing and gently laid the girl on an empty bed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am

After he had told Pomfrey what had happened she had turned to him. "Wait for a minute there Hex, keep watch over here. I need to fetch something." She left the room by another door that led to the storage room. He stood there watching both of them, Lily lying on the bed unable to speak but her eyes moving and the other boy. After a few moments, Madam Pomfrey arrived with a clear, crystal phial filled with a purple liquid. She walked over next to Lily. "You'll be fine deary, just drink this up." She handed Lily the phial, fretting over her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 am

Lily's eyes darted to the vial in her hand. She tried raising her arm to drink it, without any success. She frowned and tried repeatedly. Eventually she gave up and closed her eyes for what she bought was a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:25 am

He stepped back to let the school nurse do her job and looked on. "What an utmost unwanted incident to met the both of you in." He sat down near the girls bed but far away enough to let the school nurse bustle over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 am

He slowly nodded at the what the boy had said and kept looking at Pomfrey and Lily. "Indeed it is." He kept a watchful eye on the area as Pomfrey gently tipped some of the contents of the glass vial into her mouth, and then after a few seconds she dropped them all in. He kept standing in that, watching.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 am

Her skin quickly found a more natural tone, and the pink returned to her cheeks. She slowly opened her green eyes and blinked at the lights which reflected in them. Gently she began moving her body, head, hands, hands, feet and legs. She slowly sat up. then came the big test "thank... You" she whispered hoarsely and slowly, then clearer, "thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 am

He glanced at the head boy and then back to the school nurse and the girl. Seeing the colour slowly returning to her face a smile lit up on his face and he got up and walked to stand by her bed. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:43 am

He smiled genuinely at Lily who had just woken up, now speaking. "You're welcome." He said, looking at her. "Well, now can you tell me a few details?" He said in a business like tone conjuring a piece of parchment and a Muggle pen from his Wand. It would for now. He looked at her expectantly. "Who was the one that did that to you? Name, details, appearance?" He said, to her gesturing to none in particular.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 am

She glanced at the bOy who had carried her, " yes, much. Thank you.. Who are you?" she smiled and lay back on the bed as she was being instructed by madam pomfrey. She turned to look at Hex, "now that is why you're the perfect head boy, speak to a second year Gryffindor, he's called nate.. He'll know something" she smiled warmly "thank you Hex"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 am

"Ah yes, I have forgotten my manners." He held the Muggle pen and the parchment in his left hand while extended his right hand to the other seventh year. "Most people call me...." He hesitated sighing, if this person knew of what he did. "Hex, most people call me Hex. It is a pleasure meeting you." He nodded at the boy, smiling.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am

He smiled kindly. "Tor Lothario Odinson, seventh year Hufflepuff prefect." He introduced briefly and shook Hex's hand. "And may I ask what your name is miss?" He looked at the remanding nameless Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 am

"I'm Lily Luna Taylor, most people call me Lily or Lils though, thank you for your help, goodness knows what would have happened had you not been there!" she laughed lightly and winced. She blinked a few times and looked over at the boys. "I can't thank the both of you enough" she smiled warmly at then both.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 am

He nodded at Lily and jotted down the details. "Second year, Gryffindor, Nate." He wrote every thing down onto that piece of parchment and stowed it in his pocket. He would find that kid, it was kind of exciting and exhilarating to do this. Tracking people down and giving them detention. This should be fun. He thought with a glint in his eyes. He smiled at Lily. "I'm good at this area of work, yeah? Thanks. And, no problem."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 am

He smiled at Lily. "You are most welcome Lily." And then saw her wince slightly. "You might want to take is easy for a while though."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 am

She grinned at Hex, if anyone could find the pranker it would be him. Madam pomfrey turned to the boys "you must leave now, she needs rest!" she shooed the pair. Lily laughed a little and winced again. "I hope to see you again Tor, and have fun with finding the little tyrant Hex" she turned her head away "so long for now gentlemen" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am

He smiled and held a hand up in farewell. "I hope you get better soon Lily." He turned to leave the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 am

"Wait! Both of you, before you leave come here" she sat up, batting away madam pomefry. "come on! Quickly!" she waved then over to her and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 am

He smiled at Lily again and left the Wing saying. "Hope you recover soon Lils!". He quickly grabs the parchment from his pocket and examines it curious. It was a vital piece of evidence to finding the boy and he stared at the name written there. "Nate?" He murmured. "Hmm." He was in deep thought leaning outside on the entrance to the Hospital Wing. "Second year?" He asked himself. He needed to fine a second year with the name of Nate, if he was a Gryff he would be easy to find. He smirked, still deep in thought. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Lily shouted for them to come back. He walked back in wondering what Madam Pomfrey had to say about this. "What?" He asked when he had walked up to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 am

(I have to sign off here, have fun.)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 am

She kissed each of the boys on the cheek. "just wanted to say a final thank you to you both.. Formally" she grinned. "you can go now" she giggled and lay back down falling straight to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 am

He smiled kindly at Lily and turned to leave after the exchange. "Sleep well." He called out before leaving the Wing deep in thought, thinking...about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'   Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of 'Shall we break our fast?'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: