HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

After class [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin

PostSubject: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Cecilia Nott was about to leave the classroom after a disaster of a seventh year DADA lesson. Gilderoy Lockhart had insisted that they relearn protego of all spells, just in case someone attacked them. He had then stuffed up the demonstration and the spell had backfired and blasted him into the desk.
The class had watched on with a mixture of exasperation, despair, and amusement. It was, after all their last year, and they didn't want some idiot teaching them when they had NEWTS.
Just as Cecilia was leaving the room, a hand grasped her ankle and she almost jumped 2 meters into the air. And would have, had it not been for the hand. She looked down at it. It was connected to the arm of Gilderoy Lockhart. "Mind helping me clean up?" He wheezed, trying to give her a smile.

Cel Nott
Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Chaotic Good
It was as if the sky had fallen onto the world,
and they stood amongst the stars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pottermorecanon.forumotion.com
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm

He was chuckling softly, making sure that the new DADA teacher couldn't hear him, the class had not exactly been successful. With Lockhart trying to get them to learn the defensive spell, Protego. He had actually laughed loudly with a couple of friends when he had failed to properly show them the demonstration of the spell. But as he was leaving the classroom, he was a bit grave. If this was his last year, with his NEWTS. Would he be ready to take the most difficult exam with this crackpot teaching them? He shrugged, this year he had to try his best. As he was leaving the class, Lockhart grasped his shoulder turning him around. "Ah, the new Head Boy, yes?" He nodded blankly. "Then you can help me clean up." Lockhart said and he led him back into the classroom, Hex was about to make a run for it when he thought it better to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Cecilia huffed and put her bag back down to start pushing desks back into place and resort books. Lockhart was chattering on: "It usually doesn't do that, my protego. Perhaps my wand is just feeling a bit... ill today. It must be longing for adventure, like when I fought that banshee. If you could've seen it kids... then you'd know what a protego should really look like."
Cel rolled her eyes and gave Hex the Who-is-he-kidding look.

Cel Nott

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:45 pm

He gave Gilderoy Lockhart a glare doubting that he could have defeated a Banshee. But his curiosity got the better of him. "Er....Sir, can you explain how you won in that battle with the Banshee?" He asked frowning. "I hear it's shriek is deafening." He nodded in agreement at Cecilia while he was picking up the books scattered over the place. How could this man defeat a Banshee, he didn't think it possible. He looked over at Lockhart who was racking his memory and finally Lockhart smiled. "Dear boy, you can read it in my book. It explains very clearly, at the moment I cannot remember. It was so exhilarating." Hex nodded sheepishly, he had bought the books as required but he had not actually read them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Cel stacked the paper on the desk and rearranged the last of the tables. "Well. Will that be all, Professor?" She asked, picking up her bag again.
"How about I show you two all the presents from fans I got for helping me fix up that classr--"
She forced a painful smile, "No, Professor. We really should be going." And she gave Hex a clear look that meant run and bolted for the door before Lockhart could say another word. She breathed a sigh of relief once she was out in the corridor.

Cel Nott

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 pm

He looked at the Professor after he had finished piling up the books and setting the tables at their correct positions watching their conversation which only lasted for a minute. After Cecilia had ran from the room, the professor had rounded on him sullenly. "What about you?" His eyes widened and he retreated to the door. "I think I have.....I have patrolling to do. Sorry sir." And with that he sprinted out of the classroom leaving Lockhart alone, he chuckled under his breath. He started to walk away from the classroom, still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

She shook her head, "That man... I honestly wonder how he became a teacher. I read a few of his books and he is so... just..." She sighed. "What are you doing now?"

Cel Nott

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 pm

She shrugged, sighing. "Well, I'm going to be doing nothing for an hour. After that is Charms." He walked along the corridor. "So I'm basically going to be lazing around. I don't really know, I might go to the Lake. You?" He smiled. "Yes, I wonder that sometimes too. How will we make it through NEWTS with this man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storme

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:50 am

Storme sighed, that teacher is a fool, she thought. At least she was not too bothered with taking NEWTS in his class. She sat by the lake, taking notes for potions. Surely she didn't need to take transfiguration, her next lesson. "Well, I guess I will skip class today..."

Some live for the past, others live for the future
I live now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormes-dungeon.blogspot.com
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

ooc- Er...its the third year. This thread isn't used anymore.

Ravenclaw- 7th Year- Chaotic Neutral

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.- oscar wilde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storme

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh well :P just going to awkwardly disappear...

Some live for the past, others live for the future
I live now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormes-dungeon.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After class [open]   

Back to top Go down

After class [open]
Page 1 of 1