Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowhere else to go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Having been excused from lessons for the day due to her supposedly being in the Hospital Wing, lily decided that she should go to the great hall and get some food, after all, she hadn't eaten in ages. She peered through the doors and upon seeing few people, felt it would be safe. She took a seat at the Gryffindor table and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm

He strode into the Hall still thinking about their disastrous Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson. He wondered if Gilderoy Lockhart was fit to be a professor of the subject, he had mostly learned nothing from Lockhart's lessons. This time, the professor had attempted to tech them the defensive spell, Protego. Though he didn't know why the teacher had even did that, since they had already learned that spell sometime in their Fifth year. He groaned, how would he pass the DADA, NEWTS if Lockhart was teaching them. He would need to revise on his own from now on. He slowly walked over to his respective table, looking off into nowhere in particular wistfully. He took a seat at his table, Charms is next. He thought as he glanced around the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

With a irritated frown between her brows, Valery entered the Hall. It was a hot day, so she was wearing greyish shorts with a green top. And her tie. Headache made her head feel like it could explode any second. She had no classes till 3 o'clock, so she was just gonna sit here. She walked to the slytherin table, snarled to a few younger students who were in here way, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 pm

She looked up as Hex walked in. Shoot, quickly she hid her face behind her hair and looked in the opposite direction to where he had sat. She conjured a pot of peppermint tea and grabbed one of her DADA books to read. She wondered what she'd missed in the lesson but shrugged it off. Couldn't have missed much with lockhart as the teacher.. she laughed to herself. She glanced over at the slytherin table and grinned at Val, who didn't exactly look too happy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

She poured herself an cup of icecold water with icecubes. After a few sips, she pursed her lips and looked around in the Hall for a familiar face. At the Gryffindor table were Lily and Hex. She gave Lily a short nod.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 pm

He tentatively glanced around The Hall again, looking for anybody he knew. He spotted Val and gave her a timid wave, nodding at her though a bit disgusted. "Why did she wear Muggle clothes?" He muttered under his breath, asking himself. He then scanned the Hall again, deep in thought. He remembered Lily wasn't at DADA class and when he had visited the Wing, Pomfrey had explained the she was missing. He knew better, she had sneaked off. He knew. He scanned the Gryffindor Table in search of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

She gave Hex an annoyed wave before looking at the almost empty sslytherin table. Sje sighed deeply and rested her head on her hands.there was no one Val culd talk to. Of course, she culd go to the Gryff table to sit with Lily and Hex. She was hesistating.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Lily pulled the book up to hide her face, I shouldn't have come here.. she drooped her head forward so that her hair completely obstructed any view of her face from those around her. She coughed and winced slightly, shocked that she had a cough, for she had not been ill before now. She took a sip of peppermint tea, which she had been told was very soothing for illness and injuries.

(sorry computer crashed -___-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nowhere else to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere else to go   Nowhere else to go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nowhere else to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: