Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crepusculum [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 am

Pumpkin arrived at the landing of the astronomy tower and went to set beside the parapet leaning against the wall well out of the way of the setting sun. Resting her head against the cool stones she thought about her time here so far. She hasn't seen a lot of her friends, probably because they were busy with prefect duties, she sighed at the thought. With her friends busy it means that she had more time on her hands, which means that there were more jobs for her to complete. She groaned and shifted slightly to get more comfortable favouring to put more weight on her right shoulder than left.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 am

Valery was tired. She had Prefect Duties every day this week. But not tonight. Tonight she was free. Tired as she was, Valery walked the stairs to the Astronomy Tower for some peace before she was going to bed. Her mood was a bit better than this afternoon, but still not the good mood she had normally. The first years were very annoying, following her and asking questions when she had no class. Yes, she really needed some peace and silence.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 am

She rubbed her shoulder lightly trying to massage the ache out of her muscle and joint completely submerged in her thoughts she didn't hear another person walk up the tower stairs.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 am

She opened the door, and made a face when it opened very noisy. She sighed deeply, and walked to the parapet, not noticing the other girl sitting here.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 am

She jumped up at the noise of the door opening, whipped out her wand and spun around to find the source of the noise growling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:32 am

She turned around at the growling and started laughing softly. "You wanted to attack me, Pumpkin ?"
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 am

She frowned slightly and put her wand away. "You know I'd never do that Val." She sat heavily back down and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:43 am

"I know. But it looked like you could do it every moment." She smiled at her friend and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 am

She shrugs and shifts around to get more comfortable. "Sorry, I was just raised like that." She glances over at Val. "What brings you up here dear friend?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 am

She shrugged. "Just silence and peace. And what were you doing here ?" She yawned and looked at the sky. It was turning dark already.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 am

She followed Val's gaze up at the sky and sighed. "Trying to hide from everything I guess." She absently rubbed at her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:53 am

"Hide ? From what ?" She turned her head to look her friend in the eyes. "Why would you have to hide ?"
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 am

She gave Val a small smile. "Everything Val. School, work, people. And I want to hide because I'm tired. Isn't the same with you? Didn't you come up here to get away from everything for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 am

She crossed her legs and looked at her nails. "Yes, that's true. I just didn't see it as hiding." she smiled weakly and looked back at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:01 am

She chuckled. "Sorry if I made it sound offensive. So what are you getting away from?" She tilts her head curiously at Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 am

"You didn't." She said smiling. "Stupid first year stalkers." Her lips curled in a grin. "Just, school, teachers, the noise, that kind of stuff." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 am

She chuckled, wrapped an arm around Val's shoulder and gave her a one-armed hug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 am

She smiled grateful at her friend. "What do you think of Lockheart ?" She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 am

She choked on air and frowned. "Don't get me started on the fool, I have no idea how get landed the position of a professor. Useless and oblivious." She shook her head in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 am

"He did wrote some interesting stuff in his books." She had to admit. Wind blew a stroke of hair in her face. Annoyed she put it behind her ear. "I think he sucks as a teacher. And I wonder if he did the things he said in his books himself." She said after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:25 am

She pondered upon Val's last thought and frowned. "Seems a bit farfetched to be able to have done everything, but who am I to question him?" The wind played lazily with her braids.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:28 am

"Many people love him." She shrugged. "Luckily he won't be here net year. The curse of the DADA teacher." A grin curled the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 am

She laughed merrily. "For once I hope that the curse will still be in place." She turned to look at Val. "So how's it like being a prefect?" She grinned at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 am

"Busy." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 am

"I'm sure it is." She rested her head against the wall and closes her eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crepusculum [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crepusculum [open]   Crepusculum [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crepusculum [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next