Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in Town. [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

Back in Town. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 am

The warmth inside the pub fell as a blanket on Krum when he entered the Three Broomsticks. He didn't had much communication with other students the last week, and he was about to change that. As usual, ladies gave him a few interested looks when he walked past them, to the counter. He sat down on a stool and ordered a Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 am

He strode inside the Three Broomsticks, his bright red scarf tugging at his neck for freedom. It was windy outside, and a bit cold too. The warmth of the place relieved him, a refuge from the wind. He smiled faintly, the sound of his boots echoing across the walls. Every head turned to look at him as he entered, he just gave them a smile, widening his mouth. He sat on a hard, wooden stool near the counter and he winked at Rosmerta. "A firewhiskey if it please you." He saw students peering at him out of the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 am

Basil stepped through the threshold into The Three Broomsticks. She look around, taking the scene in. She yawned a bit an walked over to the counter, the floorboard creaking underneath her feet. She stopped and leaned up against the counter and ordered a butterbeer. She watched as the person behind the counter went to go fetch her one. She glanced around the room sighing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 am

Madam Rosmerta appeared out of the back and strode to the counter serving him a goblet of firewhiskey, she stared at him for a bit and then at his badge, her eyes wide. He chuckled deeply. "Yes, I've got that for a while now." He said as a smile flitted across his face. That was why they were gaping at him, he chuckled again, albeit quietly. He sighed and held the goblet up to his lips, he sipped it slowly, deep in thought. He gave a yawn, there were bags underneath his eyes, he had little enough time for sleep and rest. After a while the barkeep decided to strike up a conversation with him, and he conversed with her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 am

She took the warm butterbeer in her hands. She felt the warmth go throughout her whole body, warming her from head to toe. She raised the glass to her lips and drank the warm liquid. She placed the glass back down. She looked down at the glass as if in thought. She was really listening into the conversations around her. She heard a familiar voice near by and she turned her head a bit. There was Hex, sitting only a few seats away from her. She turned back and looked down at her butterbeer once more, listening in.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 am

He looked at both persons who arrived, but the boy caught most of his attention. Altough he didn't know his name, he looked familiar. Seeing the badge of the boy, curled the corners of his mouth. The Head Boy. Of course. With his Firewhiskey in his hand he walked over at the boy. "Greetings. My name is Krum, Viktor Krum. Am I right if I say you are the Head Boy ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 am

He nodded and conversed to her about his Head Boy duties, school, riffraff like that. He was a bit bored by the time the conversation ended, he ordered another drink, though this one was Butterbeer. A liquid he enjoyed more, more then Firewhiskey. He had only ordered Firewhiskey to calm him down, he was growing a bit weary now. He held the goblet up to his lips and drank deeply, not listening to anyone but just drinking. In less then a minute he was finished, surprise, surprise. He thought as he glanced around, he saw a few familiar faces around and he waved to them, smiling jovially. He then spotted Basil, no a few seats away. He waved to her. "Hello there!" He called over the noise and ruckus in the room.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 am

He nodded at the boy with approval, he had seen him around the castle before but he hadn't thought to greet himself. "Hello, yes, I am Head Boy and..." He trailed off as he heard the boy say his name, he was a big fan of Quidditch and this boy seemed so familiar, his jaw hung agape. "Victor? Krum?" His eyes widened in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

"Hey, Hex." He had spotted her. She shrugged and picked up her butterbeer, moving over a few seats towards him. She looked around the room, then back at him. "How's a going?" She asked. She picked up her butterbeer and emptied the glass. She placed it down and looked at it, wishing she hadn't finished it so quickly. She turned her attention back to the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 am

Krum laughed shortly. This was a reaction he often got. But you are so young ! Most people said. "Yup, thats my name. And you are ?" He raised one of his thick eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 am

He was still in awe as he steadied himself again, he appeared calm on the outside but he was bursting with excitement. "Well, most people call me Hex." He said in a hurried voice, he wanted to know more about the professional Quidditch player. "I have an idea, can you teach me the Wronski feint tomorrow, on the field?" He said, his eyes as wide as saucers. He didn't usually talk like this, but today he was blabbing on. "And other moves also?" He was exceptional at Quidditch, but not as good as Krum. He sighed, trying to control himself turning to Basil. "I'm fine, Basil. How are you? Anyways, Krum this is Basil and Basil, this is Krum." He said in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:35 am

She smirked a bit when she had seen Hex's excitement. She was a fan of qudditch herself, but she didn't see a reason to get excited over one certain player. She sighed. "Hex, I've been well." She turns to the boy Hex had introduced as Krum. She nodded at him. "Pleasure to finally meet you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 am

"I'm pleased to meet you Hex." He laughed again, by the enthousiasm of the boy. "Sure I can. But I can't learn you all of my tricks. You would beat me." With a wide grin he turned to the girl. "Hello lady Basil, pleasure to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 am

He watched them both avidly, studying Krum. He had seen him in a few matches, he had seen the Wronski Feint, he was desperate to do that. If he tried hard enough, he could just as Krum said. He nodded at him and called to Madam Rosmerta again. "Another goblet of Butterbeer!" He called out and she handed him exactly that. He drank deeply, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:47 am

She nodded at him. She brushed away a few stands of hair that were in her eyes, then she looked about the room again, as if in search of something. She shrugged and turned back and looked at her empty glass, her head tilted to the side in thought.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

He looked at the girl, and grinned. "Can I sit ?" he made a small gesture at the stool next to her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 am

She nodded. "Of course." She sighed, looking at the empty butterbeer glass one lat time before turning back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 am

"Do you want another ?" He points at the empty glass. With one swig he dri ks the rest of his Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 am

"Ah, no thanks." To be truthful, she really did want another. But she held back. She hadn't taken enough money out of her vault this year, and she needed the rest to last as long as it could. The only way she would be getting more would be at Christmass, when her mother sent out an owl that one time of year. She sighed, trying to find something to say.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 am

"Its on me." He winked at the girl. A real gentleman, he liked to give things to girls.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 am

She bit her lip. "You sure?" She was surprised inside. Never had someone offered her something.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 am

"Of course." He took both glasses and waaalked to the counter. "A Butterbeer and a Firewhiskey please." The coins in his pocken rinkled when he grabbed two Galleons. "Leave the rest." He said whit a wink and he took the two glasses to the table. "Here you go." He gives basil the Butterbeer and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 am

A small smile was on her lips as she took her now full glass from Krum. "Thanks." She said before raising the glass up to her lips and drinking the familiar warm liquid. She placed her glass down and pushed aside the hair that was in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 am

"Its okay." He winked and sipped his Firewiskey, following the moves of the girl with his eyes. "So, what year are you in ?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 am

"Sixth." She said, bitting her bottom lip. "And you?" She asked. She had already known the answer, but she asked anyway. She raised the glass up to her mouth once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town. [open]   Back in Town. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Town. [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: