Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Well Thought Letter Home (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

A small owl, locked out of thje group owls, came out f the shadows and sat down on his arm. "Hey little buddy, do you want a biscuit too ?" The owl made a soft sound and Hunter tookl his last treat out of his pocket and fed it to the owl. "He looks kind of lnely." He said to no one in perticular.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

She closed her eyes, it was too much for her. I shouldn't have come here, I shouldn't have come here. She kept repeating it to herself. Her brother had always loved owls, like her. Seeing them brought too many memories back. How he had helped her pick out her owl at Diagon Alley. How they spent hours outside, feeding owls who had come to their home. She began to feel a bit dizzy, but she said nothing. She just kept her eyes closed and let the memories come to her like a river, rushing past without getting a close look.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:34 am

He nodded at Hunter, saying nothing. "Those owls looked angry." He muttered underneath his breath, breathing normally now, calmly. His heart had been racing when he had looked at those owls flocking around him. He leaned against the wall shoving a few mice skeletons away and fishing around in his pocket for another sugar quill. He was addicted to them, they were so sugary and sweet. He pulled one out and began to chew on one, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:34 am

Ooc - good god, I'm making him a animal talking loser -,-.

"Anything wrong, lady Basil ?" He asked concerned. The owl on his arm hopped on his shoulder. "Shoo, little owl."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 am

She smiled as Hunter made friends with a small owl, "he does.." Lily looked over at Basil and then at Hex, "are you guys okay?" Since her incident, she had been keeping herself aware of everything, and she was very aware that there was something not quite right here.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 am

She rubbed her eyes. "No, I'm fine. Just really tired." She kept her eyes closed. She was not fine. She felt like the whole world was spinning around her. But she didn't say anything about it. Because if she did, she would have to explain. And she wasn't in the mood to. She bit her lip, trying to push all the memories away, but she couldn't. They just kept coming one after the other. She continued to fumble with the necklace around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 am

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Lily, he straitened the creases in his robes, a bit miffed. "Er...I'm fine enough, I suppose." It was a lie, like he had lied before. He felt no need in telling Lily so he lied. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing bliss. He cleared his throat, coughing a bit and looking out of the glass less window, his gaze scanning and searching the grounds. He saw students returning from the lake. He saw the deep, rippling waves of the lake. He saw the giant squid thrashing around.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 am

Rolling her eyes at Hex's obvious lies, she walked over to Basil and put a hand on her shoulder. "You don't look fine", she turned her head to Hex, "Either of you." She pulled up a chair, and turned back to Basil "sit down." She didn't give her a choice and pushed her down to the chair. She walked away a little, thinking. "What the Hell is going on in this place?? Everyone's in such a strange mood! Some of us have an excuse, but you guys.. I don't get it!" Surprised by her own outburst she flopped to a sitting position on the floor, exhausted and confused. She placed a hand on her head and winced. This really isn't getting any better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

He winked at Lily before turning back to Basil. "You don't look fine. Are you sure there's noting wrong ?" If she didn't want t tell, he understoood of course. But he was easily concerned. She just met him, it was logic she didn't want to tell him her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

He rolled his eyes of his own accord, a brisk frown etched onto his face. He turned around with a swish of his cloak. "Truly, I am-" His sentence broke off as Lily went into a rant or most likely, an outburst. He kept silent for a few minutes, trying to refrain from laughing like an idiot. He suppressed the smirk quickly, he wasn't sure if she had seen it or not. He couldn't tell anyone, he had calmed down but was still in a grouchy mood. He shrugged, briskly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

He leaned against the wall, and went with a hand trough his long hair, shaking the owl feathers out of it. "Calm down, lady." He said to Lily. "If they don't want to talk about it, thats their own choice." He was good in reading people, but he couldn't read their minds. Occlumency, he had heared about it once. Reading minds. He tought it was not right, some toughts were just not for other people. But at this moment, he wished he could read minds.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 am

She flinched a bit when she had felt Lily's hands push her in the chair. "Honestly, I'm fine." She said opening her eyes. The room began to spin and she closed them again. "Like I said I'm just really tired." Not good. She couldn't explain it. She had never felt this way before. She leaned back and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 am

He leaned back against a wall, and stood there watching them all remaining silent. Silent. He thought, reaching for another sugar quill while humming an epic tune, a tune he so well remembered but he didn't the name of the song. But he hummed as if he had never hummed all his like, swaying his head to the tune. When he searched around in his pocket, he found no sugar quills. He rolled his eyes and returned to humming and leaning on the wall, boredom starting to fill him. "I'm bored." He declared to the Owlery, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 am

From the floor she glared at Hex and Basil before her eyes glazed over She knew it had been a bad idea to run from the hospital wing.. but roughing it around the castle for a few nights had made her take a bad turn. She watched the three people in the room with her and blinked a few times to regain normality. "You're always bored!" she laughed, coughing and wincing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 am

He narrowed his eyes. "Do we need to take you to the Hospital Wing ? You look very pale." His eyes flashed to Lily and he looked in her eyes, not knowing what to do now. "Go do something them." he said to Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

"Well..." He trailed off, chuckling. "Because there is nothing to do." He said plainly, with a simple shrug. He frowned at Lily when she winced. "What's you with you? Didn't Madam Pomfrey attend to you?" He said with a suspicious look, narrowing his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 am

She smirked a bit when she heard Hex. She shook her head slowly trying not to make it worse. She opened her eyes and kept them open, even though she was still dizzy, she walked to the door and turned to them. A frantic look came to her eyes. "No, I absolutely do not need to go to the Hospital Wing." She breathed in deeply. "I... I just need to go for a walk." She walked out of the Owlery, careful not to fall down the steps and made her way onto the grounds, towards the forest.

(You can follow her if you'd like. It doesn't really matter. If you're finished with this role-play it's fine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 am

(Do you want me to follow you ?)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 am

"Basil, you should go see Madam Pomfrey!" she called after the girl who was clearly feeling off. She flinched when Hex asked about her own trip to the Hospital Wing and hesitated answering. "Well.. I.." she trailed off, not entirely sure what to say. She'd ran off before she'd received full treatment, how could she admit to that?! "I think we should take Basil to the Hospital Wing!" she changed the subject.. hoping she'd escape answering his question, and stood up fully prepared to follow the girl to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 am

(Hunter, you can if you'd like.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 am

"I think I'll see if I can help her." he said to hex and Lily. "Take good care, I hope to talk to you soon." He noded and walked to the exit, tying his hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 am

He found it suspicious that Basil had left so abruptly, he tried to wave it away but he found himself looking after her, wondering. "Ah well." He frowned at Lily who didn't seem to be wanting to answer him. He let it go, he would interogate her later, though he did agree with her on the matter. "Yes, let's follow her." He said, nodding at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 am

She smiled, thankful he'd left the matter alone, before turning to exit. She sprinted down the steps, hoping to catch up with Hunter and Basil.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:34 am

He followed her, keeping a wary eye on Lily, hoping that Hunter and Basil weren't that far.

ooc - Short post. -.- I don't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Well Thought Letter Home (open)   A Well Thought Letter Home (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Well Thought Letter Home (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Owlery-
Jump to: