Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

She stood looking at the girl. "I've not seen you for a while, is everything.. okay?" She always became concerned about people when she hadn't properly seen them in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 pm

"of course." She smiled slightly, a smile who didn't reached her eyes. She placed her cup back on the table. "And with you ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow, this time it was her asking a silent question. "Things are.. better than they have been." She smiled and sighed, shaking her head contemplating the events of the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 pm

"Good to hear." She blinked a few times before picking up her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

"Okay, what are you not telling me?" she placed a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. The girl in front of her had clearly not been happy recently and it concerned her as to why her friend was in such a mood.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 pm

An eyebrow raised as Val looked at her friend. "What should I tell you ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:50 pm

"Whatever left you in this.. state!" She sighed "And then you can ask me whatever it is you wanted to know whilst I was sat back over there" she gestured back to the gryffindor table, almost with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm

She sneered. "i didn't wated to know anything ? What should I want to know ?" Her hands curled in fists. "This state ?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 pm

She rolled her eyes then frowned and stepped back slightly "You're wound up further than a toy car Val. I know you've got a short fuse, but you weren't always so mad at the start of the year!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 pm

She pursed her lips, tapping with her finger on the table. "A toy car huh." She looked Lily in the eyes. "Well, I guess this is just me. So get used to it." the last thing she said lower, hissing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. Goodness knows what had happened to the girl who once ran to see her. "Whatever it is, it's a load of trollop. I only came to see how you were but if you can't be acceptable I'll just leave you to spill your drink over yourself." With that she indicated at a patch of liquid which had appeared on Val's robes starting at a cup which had mysteriously been upturned. "Ciao" she wiggled her fingers and turned to leave the great hall, slightly angry but also mystified.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 pm

"child." She muttered, waving her wand to get the liquid off her. Her eyes closed as she leaned backwards, feeling the table in her back. It was such a stupid week for Val. She was changing, and she had to stop it before it took over. Suddenly, she stoop up and left the Hall without any looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7