Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 am

He was albeit startled at the hostility shown by the girl but schooled his features.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 am

Cel waited for a reply, but seemingly got none. She raised an eyebrow in return. "Or not." She said, she looked at the Hufflepuff, realising she should probably introduce herself. "Cecilia Nott - most people just call me Cel though."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 am

He smiled and tilted his head. "Tor Lothario Odinson. Pleasure to meet you Cecilia. Would you be joining us?" He gestured to the table he and Hex were currently occupying.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

He set the goblet on the table, the spark in his eyes not there now, he wondered what had made them go out. He shrugged and sighed, staring idly at the ceiling. He stifled a yawn, his eyes drooping but he opened them, wide. He needed sleep, but not yet. It wasn't even night yet. He glanced around the Hall, quietly listening to them both.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 am

Cel got lost somewhere in the middle of his name. Tor Lothariodinsomething. "Right, Tor." She nodded and looked down at the coffee, tempted. "I don't think I'll stay, unfortunately I have to go a deliver things to Professor McGonagall, who still likes to order me about even though I'm not a prefect anymore." She grinned. "That may or may not have something to do with the Mrs. Norris incident last year."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 am

He nodded. "Pity that." He saw her glance at the coffee and grinned. "Would you like a cup to go then?" His hand hovered above the coffee pot.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am

He chuckled quietly and turned to Cecilia, grinning. "Ah, yes. I had heard of that little...incident." He finished after pausing for a bit still chuckling. "Word travels fast here." On the train ride to London, he had heard most people whispering it about, he had laughed then, loudly and surely. He ran a had through his hair making it more messier and unruly then before. "Good luck." He said, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 am

"Eh, I'm not too bothered by it. Keeps me out of trouble. McGonagall likes to say that if it weren't for her, I'd probably be sticking chewing gum into door locks." She shrugged and nodded to Hex, laughing a little. "Yeah... we weren't all that quiet about it."
She looked at the coffee again, and sighed in defeat, "Oh alright."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 am

He chuckled lightly and transfigured a cup into a carton one and poured Cecilia a cup. He slid it over to her.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 am

"Coffee." She cooed happily, taking the cup gratefully. "My one and only weakness. Thanks," She said before her face turned to one of mock suspicion. "Don't you try and use this against me. I'll be watching you two veeeery carefully." She made the 'I'm-watching-you' sign and turned and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am

He tried to stop laughing because other people were giving him strange looks, like he'd gone mad. He regained his posture successfully, though he was still smiling. He looked over the Hall for a moment, eyeing all the people and the tables and whatnot. He rolled his eyes at Cecilia, she obviously suspected them, he held back his laughter and watcher her go. He made a face before chuckling lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 am

He laughed good naturedly as he watched Cel walk away.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 am

ooc - I don't know what to say. I might leave soon also.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 am

OOC. I'm also at a loss of words.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 am

Lily paused a moment before entering the great hall, since being released from the Hospital Wing she hadn't seen anybody for she had not yet had any lessons. She smoothed her robes and walked in, a smile on her face, and headed towards the Gryffindor table. She laughed and greeted students she recognised, even Nate who she was still angry at got a grin. She glanced around the hall beaming, this time let's try staying upright. She laughed to herself slightlly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 am

He lifted his hand in a greeting when he caught Lily out of the corner of his eyes. "Hello there!" He shouted out as the Hall was full of noise. Only a moment ago, it had been empty. He mused as he waved towards her, smiling brightly. He lowered his hand and nodded at her, still sitting at the Hufflepuff table looking at her. All the thoughts were coming back to him.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

He spotted Lily enter the hall and head over to the Gryffindor table. Draining his cup of coffee he poured himself another one. No need to make a fool of himself in front of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 am

She was about to take a seat but on hearing a voice above others she looked up. "Hex!" she called back grinning and waving, before frowning. She gestured towards where he sat, a quizzical look on her face. It was rare to see people sat at other houses tables as it usually caused trouble. He's head boy, guess he can sit where he likes She noticed a familiar hufflepuff boy sat with Hex, but could not quite remember where she knew him from, although knew they had met recently. To be polite she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 am

He saw Lily smile and smiled back whilst raising a hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 am

He examined the quizzical look on her face, he rolled his eyes good naturedly, a faint smile playing on his parched lips. He had just drunk Coffee, but his lips getting dry were common. He sighed contentedly, and leaned back in the table. But when he saw that the staff were returning from there lessons, one by one and slowly, he straightened himself, his eyes wide and weary. "I think I might need to return to my table." He uttered to Tor before standing up and sneaking over to his usual place on his respective table.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 am

He nodded in understanding and watched Hex go back to his table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am

ooc - I need to be going. -.-Bye!
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 am

Krum entered the Great Hall, wearing his Quidditch attire. It was very muddy and small drops of water and mud fell on the ground. With his new broom in his hand, he walked to the Slyth table to pour himself a hot cup of coffee. He wasn't unhappy with the team he got, the new Malfoy boy wasfast. And his father gave them brooms. He felt the eyes on him and turned sharply to see a Puff nerd standing right behind him. "Shoo."he said camly and he sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 am

Seeing the boy smile made her realise who he was. She grinned and hesitated before walking towards him. She didn't take a seat, but smiling she spoke to the Hufflepuff, "Thank you so much for helping me the other day Tor, I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been there." She raised an eyebrow as Hex left the Hufflepuff and returned to the correct table as staff appeared. "He's such a scaredy cat" she rolled her eyes and looked up as a slytherin entered the room, but didn't pay him much attention, before smiling again at Tor.

ooc Okie dokie Bye Hex!
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 am

He stood up and smiled back at Lily. "Anybody would have done the same. I hope that you are feeling better?" He glanced at the Slytherin boy and noticed his Quidditch robes which caught his interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next