Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeps [Open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Vine Lestrange
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 am

He knocked over the cup and stared at the coffee stained table. It made strange shapes as it traveled along the table, he felt like he was in a divination class. He saw faces, dragons, a snitch, an ant. He closed his eyes for one second and it was gone. Self-cleaning table cloth. He knocked down one more.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am

With a yawn, Rory dragged himself into the Great Hall. James was still mad at him, but Rory didn't mind. They would make up before tomorrow and be back to being to best mates, like always. Rorry sat down at end of the table, not wanting to walk all the way to the middle where people where sitting. He poured, himself a cup of coffee, too tired to care about being bored. For now.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

"Some people need to go and buy themselves some sense of humor, what say you?"
She walked into the hall, still walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am

He looked at the gryffindor table and sighed irritably. He was going to kill Val, or torture first then kill, didn't matter. He was too occupied with his revenge plans that he didn't pay attention to anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

Lily reached the castle drenched, she walked in to the Hall, water dripping from her hair and clothes and sighed. With a wave of her wand she was dry again and she headed straight over to the Gryffindor table. She hadn't gone far when she noticed a familiar boy. "Rory?" she stood by the bench smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Rory stared down into his cup, watching the steam risse, now feeling awake enough to be bored. He looked up at the sound of his name. He looked around for the source untill settleing his eyes on the other red head Gryffindor. He smiled and waved. "Hello Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 am

She grinned and hugged the boy. "I haven't seen you in so long! Where've you been hiding?" She laughed and sat down next to Rory, grabbing a silver and green goblet to fill with ice water.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am

Rory smiled as the girl hugged him. "Oh, ye know, aroun'. And wha' about ye? Gone swimmin' have ye?" He sniggered at his own joke and sipped at his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 am

He growled as Lily hugged some stupid boy he hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 am

She smiled at the sound of his voice, "It's nice to hear you again." She laughed at his joke, "It's a bit of a pool out there, have you not seen the weather? And here I thought you were a nature boy" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 am

Rory chuckled a bit. He didn't quite understand why Lily liked his acccent so, but he didn't question it. He noded. "Oh, I know twas rainin'." He smiled. "Nature boy?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

She grinned, "Well you do live on a farm." She glanced around the hall and noticed Vine at the Slytherin table, she quickly turned her head back to Rory. "How're things with the younger ones? I heard James got himself a girl" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 am

He smiled at the mention of his younger cousins, but made a face when she mentioned James. "Ugh, yeah, Naida. Surprised ye ain't seen t'em snoggin' in t'e Common Room." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am

His fingers found their way instinctively to his hair as Lily looked at him, he suddenly felt silly and sneered at them both.
Filth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am

She frowned at the reaction from Vine, and the face pulled by Rory, "D'ya not like her or something? I haven't really spent much time in the common room so I wouldn't know what she's like."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Vine rubbed his sleepy eyes and decided to head out, he looked at Lily on his way, annoyance clear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:24 pm

She looked up as he passed, "Vine wait!" she excused herself and followed the Slytherin boy to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:28 pm

He stopped in his tracks and turned, why was she following him now all of a sudden. He made a face and continued walking. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

She smiled, "He's just a friend you know.." She stayed right behind him, "Why did you follow me today? What do you want from me?" She grabbed his wrist, a dangerous move she thought, but she had to know. "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Quickly, he moved forward and grabbed her by the arms and pushed her against the wall. "I want you to be mine."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 pm

She gasped at the quick action, and challenged him with a playful smile. "Why me? What's so special about me?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

He grabbed the back of her neck, and pulled her to him. Nothing was special about the girl, but she seemed different than most. She wasn't trying to block him but she wasn't giving in either. He thought that he could be with her with ease, that was all. He stared into her eyes and spoke, "Your hair."
He couldn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

She laughed, "My hair? There's more to me than that." She smirked playfully, and stared back in to his eyes. There's something other than physicality as well she thought, causing her eyes to smile matching her face. "You think you can get me to give in by trapping me and delving in to my mind? I think you're wrong." She made no move, simply looked in to his eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

"You are already..." his pale fingers made their way from the back of her neck to the front, "mine." he smirked and roughly crashed his lips onto hers, growling angrily. Openly kissing her in front of everyone. He wanted them to see her so weak, so vulnerable, so controlled, by a mere kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Lily staggered back a little, caught off guard by the kiss, yet she returned it encouraged by his growling. Upon realising where she was, and who he was, she grew fierce and put her hands on his chest in a weak attempt of resistance but gave up. He was right, she was his, and had been since the moment they made eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creeps [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeps [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next