Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeps [Open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Vine Lestrange
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Creeps [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Basil looked downat the sound of the Head Boy, trying to hide the fact that her eyes had changed. They looked dangerous, angry. She bit her lip, trying to calm herself down. He's just curious. Answer him! "Um... He jinxed me unfairly, trying to take me to the Hospital when I told him I didn't need to go. He turned his wand on me." She said quietly, but there was coldness in her voice. Now that she said it, it seemed a bit silly to be angry. But there were certain things she got annoyed, angry at people for, and this was one of them. She hoped the boy would understand some what.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 pm

"Ah." Rem stared at her with a quiet intensity. She looked down and he caught the bite of her lip. Trying to regain control from the sudden emotion that coursed through her. Anger, betrayal, annoyance. The coldness in her voice was again indicative of her emotions towards the Head Boy. "Jinxing you in order to get to the hospital wing?" Rem sounded amused. "That seems like a contradiction. Why was he so eager for you to get to the hospital wing, I wonder?" Rem sat back, his green eyes distant. "Turning his wand against you... That doesn't seem like something a responsible Head Boy should do. Then again, I'm sure you and I both know he has an ego the size of a giantess." He may have seemed like he was talking to Basil, but in reality he barely even noticed that she was there. "People not doing as he commands could be a sore point for him. That badge on his chest... Given him a false sense of authority. Power's gone directly to his head. That could be dangerous.." Rem stroked his chin. "Giving him the badge was a mistake. There's clearly something in there. ... Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Basil's head snapped up. It seemed that Remington was saying the exact thoughts that she had thought before. She smiled and tilted her head to the side, thinking. He was a strange boy. Strange in a good way. She was comfortable near him for some reason. "Exactly..." She said, quite impressed.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Remington looked at her, almost alarmed, as he become aware of her presence again. He grinned slightly. "Impressed, are you? People tend to think I just blabber. They mostly tune out after a few minutes or so. They just ignore me - or they think I'm mad. Or they themselves go mad at me." He shrugged. "I'm used to it. It's the same everywhere and anywhere I go. Nice to see that there is someone else out in the world who appreciates my ingenuity almost as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Basil smiles. "I actually quite like people like you." She did. She felt as though they opened themselves for her, without really doing it. She could understand why some people would find it a bit annoying, but not her. Not even a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 pm

"Oh, you do, now, do you?" Rem smiled a little. "Well, that's good to hear. People like me, you say... You'll forgive me if I take offence?" Rem stood up. "After all, there is not anyone else like me in this entire world. There has not been and there never will be. Not in the past nor the future. Have we got that clear?" Remington finished, his tone light. He may have been joking, he may not have been, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 pm

"Of course." Basil said with a slight nod. She understood completely. No two people were alike. Never would there be another Lily, or Hex. Not another Valery or Justin. Justin. Why did everything need to go back to him these days? Basil bit her lip again. Justin was gone. Her brother was gone. She needed to get over it. It was two years ago. But she knew she would never get over it. It was her fault he was gone. All her fault.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 pm

"Good." Remington gazed at Basil. Something was flickering behind her eyes. The ghosts of her past; a lingering pain, not faded completely and never forgotten. Pain was hard to forget. Of all the emotions, pain had a habit of sticking around, latching onto someone and leeching the life out of them. Remington remembered all too well the effects of pain. A constant reminder of what he had stolen.

Remington flipped open his pocket watch to check the time, and with a satisfied nod, he replaced it in his pocket. "Come with me," he said quietly. He held out a hand. "I'm going up to the Astronomy Tower. The sun has not yet risen, and I wish to see it. Join me. It's always more fun with other people." Remington grinned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Basil smiled at Remington. She looked at the hand he offered and took it, standing up from the table. He liked to watch the sun rise too? She had never viewed it from the Astromony Tower but from the Lake. With her free hand she grabbed a few apples from the table and slipped them into her bag. She had a strange liking for apples she couldn't quite explain. She turned to the boy grinning back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeps [Open]   Creeps [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeps [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3