Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning after the storm [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Pumpkin tiredly made her way to the great hall, last nights work was bone shattering and she was exhausted. Fumbling into the hall she stumbled slightly but caught herself before crashing to the floor. With half lidded eyes she shambled over to the Slytherin table and let her head fall onto the wood with loud thud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm

He saw the boy grin at him and raised an eyebrow in question. He was about to ask Rory why he was grinning when he heard a whistling noise and saw toast flying in his direction. Cursing loudly he ducked and grabbed his cane to beat away anymore incoming articles of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:34 pm

From beneath the table she saw Pumpkin come into the hall. 'Fudge' she muttered, preparing to cast a shield over her. 'On second thoughts...'
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Rory watched the piece of toast sail past them. He grinned. "Where's James when I nee' 'em" He thought aloud. He thought of grabbing his own wand and stirring the food as well, but decided against it. He laughed at the Slytherin's reaction, not caring about the food hiting himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 pm

She bared her canines and growled in utter annoyance at the food fight that was currently taking place in the hall. Casting a protego around her she glared snarled at the nearest student who was thinking about throwing oatmeal at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

How could anybody find this amusing? He thought to himself. It would take forever to wash out all these food stains from his robes. He absently flicked his cane at a goblet and got pumpkin juice all over him as it shattered against the wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Smiling at the chaos she caused, Lemon carefully makes her way out from under Ravenclaw table and scuttles like a crab over to Slytherin. Avoiding peoples feet she made her way down to Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

She rubbed her eyes tired and let out a jaw cracking yawn before resting her head down on the table again. People better think twice before chucking anything in her direction she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Rory grinned as he stared down at the Slytherin boy, who had the expression od pure distaste on his formerly cold and icy face. It finally made the boy burst into laughter, having to fall back on the bench from the wracking bursts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Reaching Pumpkin she popped up beside her unnoticed. 'Boo' she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

He scowled at Rory and his raucous laughter. He picked up a bowl of oatmeal and dropped it on Rory's head smirking maliciously. "Oh my, that must have slipped from my hand. I'm terribly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Rory gasped as the sticky paste was poured onto his head. He only smirked right back though, surpressing chuckles. He reached forward to grasp a goblet of pumpkin juice. He grinned at the Slytherin beofre dumping it over him. "Oops." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm

She jumped up in surprised and whipped out her wand pointing at whoever dared to sneak up on her growling. Through her sleep fogged mind she could make out blue robes. Ravenclaw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 pm

He twitched slightly in frustration and flicked soggy cereal at Rory a small grin making a way onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Lemon's hands went straight up into the air 'I surrender Pumpkin' she said slowly, clearly, thinking that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to sneak up on her. She had been gone for a long time, after all, and did not know what kind of stresses the girl was under these days.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Rory pushed the food off of his face as he turned to the table, looking for something to fling. He picked up a spoonful of butter and flicked it at the other boy, aiming for his grinning face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 pm

She blinked. She knew that voice. "Lemon?" She shook her sleep fogged head and blinked again. It was indeed Lemon that was standing in front of her. Lemon. Here. In Hogwarts. She didn't know what to do, she left without saying anything. Everybody left without saying anything. Everybody except Captain and her relationship with her was albeit rocky. She blinked again an took a step backwards her wand still out in front of her. She could understand that CC and Captain left because of the holidays but Lemon, she left-left. And Pumpkin knew from experience that those people who leave never come back. She didn't know what to do. This has never happened to her before. She already thought Lemon wasn't coming back. Panic began to seize her and her eyes flickered around the room for an escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Lemon's eyes turned sad at the uncertainty in Pumpkin's voice. So she had damaged their friendship leaving the way she had. Her hands dropped to her side, open to Pumpkin, showing her she held no wand. Lemon watched as the girl backed away, saying nothing, eyes wide darting from side to side. Lemon wanted to reach for her, hug her, explain why she left, instead she stood there saying nothing, watching as her once friend sought a way to out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm

She saw that Lemon had no wand and uncertainly put her own away. "You left." She whispered hoarsely and licked her lips. "Without saying anything." Tears began to form in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Vine woke up and took a long bath where he planned his next move on Cecilia. Now that he was with Lily, things would be easier. He made his way towards the Gryffindor Towers and waited for Lily to show up, when she didn't, he interrogated several students, when they didn't answer properly, he threatened them and took their names.
How could she not tell me when she eats?
He walked down angrily and kicked the great hall door open, Idiots and food fight again, he put a protective shield around him and watched the food hit the bubble around him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

He strode into the Hall, expecting a perfectly normal day, like yesterday and the day before yesterday and so on but what he saw was not perfectly normal. A food fight. He thought to himself, a little part in him was excited and happy but the nagging part at the back of his head was telling him how he should stop this madness. He shrugged, frozen in place, waiting to see what would happen. Twice, a piece of pudding came flying at him, he drew his wand and muttered a spell under his breath, smiling, it caused the food to revert to the one who threw it. He remembered the good old days now, he checked the High table where the staff sat, but they weren't here obviously. He made his way to his table, dodging all the edible things which came sailing at him.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Lemon shrugged, shoulders as heavy as lead. "I don't like goodbyes," she told her lamely. Not knowing what else to say she made her way back to Ravenclaw table, resting her chin in her hand glumly, staring across the hall, seeing nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:24 pm

She stared after Lemon wanting to go after her but her feet didnt move. After a couple of minutes just standing there she began to drag her feet towards the entrance and out the hall.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Rory giggled a bit more again before retreating to under the table with a small number of other, mostly female, Gryffindors. He knew not to get invovled, that he could get in trouble. Besides, without James to goad him into doing things, he wouldn't. The boy sat the cleaning his hair and robes of the food thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 pm

He watched the Hall with his cold eyes and his hard face, the food fight was abruptly dying down now since he was here. Most people feared him since he was Head Boy now, he could easily get all of them into trouble. He wanted them to continue, tell them that he was not going to stop but he knew better, with that easy smile on his face and his cold grey eyes, he watched it, a few people were still continuing it. He looked around, trying to find out if anyone was watching him. A lot of people had averted their gaze, this was his chance. He grabbed a tart and threw into the chaos, still smiling mischievously, the tart hit a person on the head. A few people saw him and began throwing food at him, he reverted it with his wand, they began muttering that it was no fair. He glanced around the Hall and saw that Pumpkin left the Hall, the girl he had met only once was sitting at her table, he tried to recall her name, Lemon. He saw a few Gryffs hiding under the table, he smiled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning after the storm [open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next