Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

OOC: That's true too.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

He glared at Remington and with his eyes he tried to tell him to gtfo.
"Lily. Where were you last night?" he asked harshly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

"Are you alright, Lily?" Remington looked down at Lily. "I have you a hug - and called you Lily - because you looked like you needed one, you looked worried. Did you know," Remington added, turning back to Vine, "that he fancies himself as Slytherin's heir?" He chuckled. "Now I knew you had an ego, Lestrange, but my, you're really pushing the boundaries here. What do you think of that, eh?" Rem nudged Lily, grinning at Lestrange. He saw the look - of course he did. He just chose to ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

It had been a few days since her return to Hogwarts. Lemon had had time to settle back in over the weekend, and had done her best. Until the attack on Mrs Norris. Personally, she hated that damn cat, with her beady red eyes and her tell-tale ways and didn't much care for her welfare one way or the other. But rumors were running rife about this chamber of Salazar's.
In the Hall, she slid into a seat at Ravenclaw table and listened to the chatter as she helped herself to food.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Ooc That's weird, why did people think Malfoy was the heir when there were senior slytherins? Or..only the trio thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 pm

ooc Only the trio, I think.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

She answered the Ravenclaw boy first, smiling. "I'm fine, Let's just say I wouldn't put it past him." She turned to face Vine, catching the glare he was giving Remington. "If you must know, I was in the hospital wing." She showed no emotion as she spoke hiding what she was really thinking. The whole situation with the cat was really bizarre.. And truth be told, she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm

The young Carrow strolled calmly through the corridors of the castle and into the Great Hall. Everyone was whispering. He hated the noise. It always seemed to be there. Hushed words, quiet sentences. His eyes lingered on a pair of Hufflepuff girls who were looking pale, terrified. Mudbloods, probably. His gaze found Rem talking animatedly to a pair of people. Rem. Dimitri wondered if the boy found this amusing.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm

He made no further comments on the heir subject, his glanced at Lemon for a moment, a smirk appeared on his face. He wondered when Filius would take the sword from Pumpkin after his confession to Snape.
He glared once more as he nudged Lily, how dare he touched her with his filthy hands.
"Hospital wing? Why? Why don't I know anything?" he asked, anger flaring up.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Remington slipped into a seat next to Lily, looking excitedly at the Gryffindor girl who had walked in, before looking back at Lestrange. "Why so... worried, Lestrange?"

Then, as he saw Dimitri finally show his face, he found he didn't care about Lestrange or Lily anymore. "Dimi!" Remington bellowed as he sped over to his friend. "Where have you been? Oh, I've got so much to tell you - I met merpeople, and the Giant Squid - oh, and almost got killed by Grindylows! But enough of me, where have you been? Don't you know how worried I've been?" Remington added, quieter this time. And it was true.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:41 pm

"Hey, Lemon." Basil slid down the bench so she sat directly in front of her. "What's up?" she quickly glanced at the ceiling. It seemed to be raining. She shrugged and looked back at the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Dimitri watched Remington recount his recent adventures, and grinned slightly. It was good to see that Rem was still having fun, even now. 'I've been around.' Dimitri replied, shrugging. 'Thinking. There's just this thing that I can't get out of my head.' His eyes rose to look at the people Rem had been talking to. 'And then this happened...' He gestured around to the whispering people. 'So I decided to come find you.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Lily laughed as the Ravenclaw boy got distracted and ran off then turned her face up to Vine. "He has a point. Why so worried?" she smiled playfully, "I just had a little incident, nothing big. I don't see why you'd need to know." She turned away and grabbed a silver goblet with green detail, odd I keep getting this style... She filled it with ice water and raised it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:48 pm

"I am not worried." he said and grabbed her arm, whispered, "I am not worried, I feel like a fool. I told you to tell me everything. I am not your toy, silly girl." he pushed her away and narrowed his at the duo. Remington or whatever his name was going to get what he deserved soon enough. Nobody could laugh at a Lestrange like he did.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh?" Remington's grin stayed in place, but even he couldn't control the panic that flickered in the back of his mind, or the regret and guilt that decided to rear its ugly head. "What - um - what thing?" He kept his voice casual. "Oh, this?" Remington waved his hand around, spinning around on his heel. "It's nothing to worry about. Trust me." Remington winked, then leant forward to whisper into Dimitri's ear, "Just stay around reflective surfaces." Remington backed away and tapped his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Lemon recognised the girl but could not remember her name, though she feigned knowing her. 'Oh hey, how are you?' She asked with small smile, her eyes moving over the Slytherin table slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm

ooc are you from the future? do you kill dimitri? :P
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

ooc If I was, would I tell you? If I wasn't, would I tell you anyway? My mouth is closed. No guessing, you will find out soon enough. I think.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 pm

He strode into the Hall with the same pompous gait, a smug look on his face even though he was weary and tired because of having very little time to sleep, yesterday's events were interesting indeed, very interesting. "Enemies of the Heir, beware." He murmured, though a little bit loudly so that only a few people near him heard, those people that did hear him scrambled, rushing out of the Hall. He sneered. Mudbloods. He made his way to his respective table, Mrs Norris getting petrified had left him in a giddy mood, the cat was wretched but nevertheless, she didn't really deserve it, just a good kick or two. He had been investigating the scene, the water across the floor, the spiders scuttling out of the window. That was weird, spiders. He thought as he sat down, he had told Dumbledore of his suspicions but the Headmaster was dubious. No matter, he would find out soon, he only had suspicions, he didn't have definite proof, but the proof was right all around them, how could they be so stupid. He knew, or at least he thought knew. He sat down, crossing his arms.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Dimitri's eyes watched Rem's face carefully as he thought he heard the slight note of panic. What could Remington be scared of? How many times had he seen the boy stroll casually off and wave cheerfully in danger's face? Carrow felt his hand clench and then unclench again. So cold. His hand twitched, moving to reach out to Rem but he stopped and listened to Rem's next words, whispered in his ear. Whispers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Lily held her arm, his grip had hurt. She growled and narrowed her eyes "I am not silly. You may not be my toy, but I am not yours either." she turned her back on him and gulped down her drink, ignoring the pain in her arm. She distracted herself by watching Remington and his friend, and also Basil and her friend.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"I'm alright. You know, doing things that Basil does best." she grinned. "And yourself?" Basil looked over to Remington and the Slytherin boy, smiling slightly.

OOC: Ouch. Your character doesn't remember me. That hurts... :Pp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Basil she thought and smiled. 'Not too bad, Basil. Settling back in.' She motioned to the nervous students around them. 'Another day in Hogwarts.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Yes, you are, he said to himself and let her go.
He didn't say anything, his eyes were telling enough already. He made a face and left her there, making his way to the slytherin table.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Remington looked at the hand that had twitched as though to reach out. He swallowed and backed away in the pretense of looking around the Hall. "People are looking at us," he murmured with a broad smile, waving at Basil and then Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next