Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

He steadied himself and tried to clear his face of emotions, make his face go blank, he usually succeeded in it but this time he didn't, it muffled most of his emotions but if you looked real hard in his face, he was smiling, only a bit. He glanced across the Hall, drumming his fingers across the the surface of the table languidly, he gulped down some cold water that refreshed him and he continued to drum his fingers, his head swaying to the tune. He saw Lily and Vine, Remington and his Slytherin friend, last of all he saw Basil and the Claw girl that CC had introduced to him, he had forgot her name. Wait, Basil?! He was motionless for a few moments until he realized she cannot touch him here, he smirked absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Dimitri felt his jaw clench but he said nothing as Remington backed away from him. He glanced irritably at the sound of the drumming of the table and his eyes narrowed at the Gryffindor. The repetitive cycle. Over and over and over and over and... Stop it.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

He saw Head Boy Hex tapping on the table and he grinned a little bit. Oh, how he knew that sound. To him, that was the sound of weariness, the inability to do what he wanted. The sound of being trapped. The amount of times he had frustrated students and teachers alike with that sound in class, at meal times. It didn't matter. He saw the smirk on his face as Hex looked over at Basil. He thought he was safe.

Rem turned away as a thought struck him. A smile broke over his face. A familiar smile - a smile that Dimitri should know all too well.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Ruby had to stop herself from quoting the blood writing every time she passed a stinking mudblood in the halls. She strode into the hall happily, the news had definitely made her week.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Angry, she stood and threw the goblet across the table, splattering people with water. "I'm not sorry" she snarled at them and stormed out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Settling back in? Basil nodded anyway. "I see..." She scanned the hall with her eyes as Lemon gestured to the hall. As she was looking about the hall she spotted Hex. Her eyes continued on, pretending she hadn't seen him, though a small smirk was threatening to creep on her face. Her hands went into both of her pockets, one hand wrapping around her wand and the other around a vial. A vial that contained one of her own brews. She looked back at Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

The young Carrow knew the smile that lit up Remington's face. In very early days of knowing him, that smile would make Dimitri's blood turn slightly cold, but soon enough he understood it as the promise of excitement, of adventure, of adrenaline.
Whispers. That was what he saw. Whispers and time and... he shook himself. 'What are you planning?' He murmured to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 pm

He had to prevent himself at laughing at the Slytherin boy, he continued drumming his fingers on the table, albeit this time it was faster and he meant to annoy the boy, he continued on and on, smirking. He nodded at Remington when the Claw looked at him, he turned his head to see that some Slytherin girl was arriving and Lily was leaving. He shrugged, bemused, the water hadn't touched him but it had splattered over some people. He chuckled, and looked at the Slytherin girl. He withdrew his gaze from her and instead looked at Basil, both of her hands were in her pockets. He was sure one hand was clutching her wand but the other, he was not so sure. One move and you're dead meat. He thought inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

OOC: Didn't know you could see through tables Hex. You've got a strange talent there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Still keeping an eye on the Slytherin table, she saw the Lestrange boy storm back over to it and sit down. She had found out his name since playing her part in having him sliced open. She wondered if he had said anything, not putting it past him. He was as dodgy as they come, pedigree or not.
Glancing around the Hall before moving her gaze back to him, she recognised on sight a couple of other dodgy people. [i]Welcome home[/i] she thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"Meow" Ruby commented as a redheaded Gryffindor stormed out. Tensions rising already? She sniggered and started walking towards the Slytherin table. "The monster is coming for you" She whispered darkly as she passed the other tables.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"You'll see," Remington muttered back, his smile cheeky. He coughed, clearing his throat as he drew his wand out of his sheath. One eye squinted shut, he took aim at Hex while he was focused on Basil, and he sent off a silent Jelly-Legs Jinx, replacing his wand in its sheath as soon as the spell had left his wand.

All of that had taken about two seconds. Remington grinned. He was probably going to get detention again - but honestly, he had yet to encounter anything that the Hogwarts professors could throw at him that would truly punish him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

ooc - Soz, my character looked through a table?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Dimitri turned his gaze back to the Gryffindor pest as the pace of the drumming got faster. The boy had a smirk on his face and Dimitri could see the badge gleam on his robes. He snorted. The kid must polish it every night, he thought to himself.
'He's going to get a kick to the face if he doesn't stop.' Dimitri muttered. 'Badge or no badge.'
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Basil caught Remington aiming his wand at Hex. He shouldn't have done that... Basil thought as Remington sent the spell. Still, she couldn't help but smirk. She winked at Remington, then watched Hex from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:31 pm

OOC: How can Hex tell I have my hands in my pockets?
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

(Mad Eye Moody Junior)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

OOC: Oh, gosh. Didn't think of that Ruby. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

He was gazing across the Hall again when he felt cold, dark, something at the back of his head was saying something to him, he heard it very faintly. Watch out. Watch out for what? He asked himself, and then he saw the bolt, the bolt, coming towards him faster and faster. He pulled out his wand quickly, but he knew it was far too late, he bolted sideways, rolling right. The bolt had surprisingly missed him by an inch, instead hitting another seventh year. He guffawed silently, and got to his feet, brushing the dust off, a merry smile on his face. "I haven't had that much fun in ages." He said, the smile still on his face, he gazed across the Hall at the other tables, he didn't know who had cast it but he though it had come from the Slytherin table, or perhaps the Claw table. He didn't know, but he would find the culprit soon. He took his place at his table again. The wand was still clutched in his right hand and he removed the jinx without a word, another thing Avery had taught him. He had stopped drumming and he was now, clutching his wand ready to strike at anyone.

ooc - I don't know at what position you are sitting in. -Shrugs-

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

ooc - Sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Ooc - anyone needs me, private message me.. ROADTRIP! Fare thee well all! -blows kisses-
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Cecilia continued to stare off into the distance, feeling slightly lost. Finally, she yawned and raised a hand to her eyes, rubbing them a little and staring at Hex who had, apparently, gone a little strange in the head. The sight of Mrs. Norris must have unhinged him. She thought. Poor boy, she hadn't known he had cared so much for that cat. Perhaps she should direct him to Filch's office. They could weep about it together.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:40 pm

She watched as the spell hit another seventh year and she sighed in disappointment. She shrugged. She had bigger problems on her hands. Basil had to find a way of slipping the potion into Hex's goblet without him seeing her. She glanced over at Remington, then looked down at the table, thinking; glancing up once in a while checking to see if Hex had moved.

OOC: I see...
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

"Oh, he's extremely proud of that badge," Rem muttered to Dimitri. "See that smirk? The way he lounges in his seat?" Rem nodded. "Power's gone to his head. And power can be dangerous in unsuitable hands. He has the least suitable hands I've seen so far. Well, Lestrange. Well, no." Remington changed his mind again. "At least Lestrange has some form of... Head Boy-ish-ness. Hex just seems to flaunt it around, using it to give out punishments alone and not upholding the traditional values of what it means to be a Head Boy."

Remington frowned as Hex dodged it. Alright then... He drew his wand again. This time, he didn't bother to be covert or subtle. He aimed his wand yet again, as Hex turned away from him, and said, clearly, "Rictusempra."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

ooc - Someone tried to attack me, Cecilia. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next