Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)

Go down 
+6
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
Rory O'Conner
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Rory grinned at the reaction. He rather liked this boy, it was always exciting and unpredicable what he did. Rory remembered he was still wearing dirty clothes and looked down at himself. He shrugged though, figuring he would change later. He laughed a bit at the joke. "See ye later." He agreed, waving.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Vine walked into the hall, after lurking around the library the other night, he hadn't had much sleep, Lily was going to make things difficult for him, he knew that by now. He should have gone for a obedient hufflepuff. What use could she have for me? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Ooc How. Rude.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Ooc I am Vine Lestrange not Cedric Diggory, the spare ;)
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

He strode into the Hall in an orderly fashion, all smiles, he was happy, he had missed today's Defence Against the Dark Arts because of McGonagall's detention, he was glad that he had missed the DADA lesson because Lockhart couldn't teach a thing. Just the other day, the blithering fool had handed out sheets of paper, a quiz, that was unexpected since the quiz was about Lockhart himself, Hex had nearly spoken up that day but he had refrained from telling the Professor how to teach properly, normally he wouldn't have minded but this was the last year, NEWTS. But still, he found the new DADA professor a bit funny, he was certain Lockhart wouldn't be here next year, the curse of the DADA position. He knew that the occupation was cursed, every year something happened to the DADA teacher. He shrugged, making his way to his respective table crossing a few other tables, he waved absently at those he knew, and he knew a lot of people. He sat down.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 pm

'Cause, you know, it wouldn't be too hard,' Leo continued to Cel as she walked in. 'Just scrounge up a couple of people, let McGonagall know. She'd let me do it, wouldn't she?' She dumped her bag on her usual seat and chucked a plain scone to Cel. 'You know, she thinks I'm responsible and all.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:08 pm

-Hides under the Hufflepuff table, eating a muffin-
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:08 pm

"You'd have a better chance than I would." Cecilia replied, snorting. "She'd probably think I was going to lead the group off into the forest on a wild goose hunt or something." She spread some jam and cream on the scone and bit into it, savouring the taste. She missed adventures. They barely did anything fun these days. Was it because they were missing people?
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

ooc: SCARLET! Dlsnsudhdndmdidsijes <3
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

ooc: LEO! Dlsnsudhdndmdidsijes
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 pm

'Yeah ...' Leo took an apple, looked at it thoughtfully, then replaced it with a peach. 'A wild goose hunt in the Forest could be fun though.' She sighed wistfully and sat down. 'But, no, we have NEWTs.' She glanced sideways at Cel. 'What's happened to us, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 pm

He noticed that people were arriving from, yet another ridiculous DADA lesson judging by the looks on most of the people's faces, he grinned wickedly, looking for people he knew. He caught Leo and Cecilia out of the corner of his eyes, he waved to them, nodding in acknowledgement. "Oi! How'd the lesson go?" He said, a curious smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 pm

She looked over, disgruntled at the "OI". No one "oi'd" her except for close friends. Then she blinked. It was Hex. Smiling. She shrugged. 'It was fine. Cel made a lovely werewolf - sorry, cat.' She sniggered again.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

She looks out from under her table to see Leo and Cecilia walking into the hall. 'I was suppose to be in class' She thought to herself as she took a bite from her muffin. She was going to go but then people came into the hall, people she didn't know. She didn't want to risk a conversation so she hid under the table. Hoping they would leave but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

That's easy. I got entangled in something I shouldn't have. And not everyone is here. She thought, miserably, but instead she smiled wearily and said, "We grew up." She looked at Hex and raised an eyebrow. "The Head Boy didn't show up to a lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

'We grew up?' she muttered. 'Ew.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 pm

They entered the hall together, heading straight for the Gryffindor table, though this seemed a little strange to Reet. Why could they not all sit together as a school?
He waited for Zoe to sit before taking his own next to her then turned his attention to the food.
He frowned just a little. 'No fruit.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Lily quietly walked in to the Great Hall, and sat in the center of the Gryffindor table. She had not stopped thinking about her family, and how she had missed out on family life thanks to her parents. She stared at her hands and sighed, if only she had been left behind, if only she had ran once she knew the truth. So many if only's ran through her mind and she frowned trying to dismiss the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 pm

He chuckled, biting back huge amounts of laughter. "A werewolf?" He asked himself, he decided that Lockhart was mad, it was DADA he's teaching, not theater. He chuckled again, rubbing his eyes. Now he regretted not coming to the class, it must have been very, very amusing. He turned to Cecilia. "Ah, yes, I had detention from McGonagall, it interfered with my timetable, they're establishing a definite time for detentions." He shrugged, most of the school had known of Remington Zabini and him fighting. He waved to Lily, smiling, as he turned back to Leo and Cecilia, he noticed two other Gryffindor's coming to sit at the table, he gave them an absent wave, he had never seen them before, how odd.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 pm

All that mattered was hate...There's no one alive that had what he needed. No one that he could breathe. No one that had what he wanted. No one that he could haunt.
"Chamber of Secrets...The heir" he hissed, he felt it coming, the feeling that he loved, he knew it would end, the ride would come to an end, he would just dust it off.
Who could he deceive?
Merlin, give me one who's crueler than me...One that I can't destroy.
I want to be there when that one is no more.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

She munches on her muffin, happy no one had noticed her yet.
Why so many people?
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

'Oh yeah ... That.' Leo turned to Cel. 'You were there, weren't you? I haven't met this Zabini kid but from what I hear, he's a bit ... odd.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Lily absently waved to Hex, but did not smile. She was too engrossed in thought to pay anyone much attention. A silent tear ran down her face as she looked back down. It fell on her hand and she watched as it made a pattern on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh, I was there alright." She had not been impressed with the fight at all. Boys will be boys. "Odd is one way to describe it." She muttered. The Ravenclaw was certainly a lot more memorable than his friend, who was like his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 pm

He smiled at Leo. "He's more then odd, trust me." He said, in a controlled voice. "He thought that he was just giving me a favor when he was actually trying to attack me." He muttered darkly, mostly to himself. He turned his head around and gazed at Lily for a while, he thought he saw a tear on her cheeks, he shrugged, frowning.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next