Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)

Go down 
+6
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
Rory O'Conner
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Leo waved at Lily, too far away to notice the tear, then noticed Zoe and whatshisname walk over to the Gryffindor table. She smirked a little as she looked away. I wonder how they liked their first Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson?
Then her thoughts turned to Glacier, and she scowled. They knew her, they knew her cousin. Probably better than she did herself.
'More than odd?' she asked curiously. 'What do you mean?'
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 pm

"Everything looks fattening...and delicioussss." she summoned the cauldron cake bowl, "Heaven." she smiled at her fellow house members, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 pm

He smirked, not to Leo or Cel or anybody in this room, but at the memory of Remington Zabini. "Oh, how to explain him? He seems like two persons sometimes, he intrigues me. I suppose you shall have to meet him if you really want to know how he's like." He said, shrugging. He nodded at the other Gryffindor girl whose name he did not know yet. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 pm

He stood and grabbed Lily's arm, "Talk. Now. Get up."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Leo frowned. Well, that answered her question. Not. 'I'll keep an eye out for him,' she mumbled. She returned to her thoughts - her Dueling Club. How to go about it ...

Her head darted up sharply at the sight of Lestrange and Lily. 'What does he think he's doing?' she hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

She sat there completely content with hiding under the table. She had her muffin, she had her peace. But then she started to feel a tickle under her nose.
Oh gosh, please don't sneeze
She held her breath, hoping to stop it but it was no use. Before she could do anything to muffle herself she let out a extremely loud sneeze.
'ACCHHHOOOOOO!!'
She stopped moving, hoping her sneeze wasn't loud enough to give up her location.
Nooo, damn you sneeze. I was being a perfect ninja until you came along and spoilt everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Reet took a bite of Zoe's cauldron cake and tried to keep the look of yuck off his face. He swallowed begrudgingly and poured himself a goblet of juice. Without looking at it he took a deep swallow only to spit it out across the table. 'Ldsbnlksh oiso ;sbnlosj[ lm ;wsp' he swore in Norwegian 'What the hello is this ship!' he stared into what was left of the orange liquid in his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Again she waved absently.
She wiped her face with her sleeve as she stood obediently, too tired to resist or challenge. "What is there to say?" she muttered quietly, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Cel watched Lily and Lestrange. Part of her didn't want to have anything to do with it. It wasn't her problem. Similar, that's what Lily had said. If she wanted to be around someone like Lestrange, that was not Cecilia's problem.
Who are you? Another part of her asked, Who are you, coward? Have you been scared into doing absolutely nothing? She grit her teeth and started to walk over to them, seething.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Vine frowned looking at the gryffindors, "Mind your own business, I can talk to whomever I want for Merlin's sake. Lily, let's go out for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Leo moved with Cel, her face grim. No one threatens her house mate - her dorm mate - like that and gets away with it. 'Not when that person obviously doesn't want to talk to you.' She paused, thinking she heard a sneeze, before passing it off.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

She smiled at Hex, "I'm Zoe, arrived from Durmstrang. Nice to meet you." Interrupted by Reet's mess, she handed him her napkin, "Let me try how bad it is...You have a weird taste, this cake is amazing."

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

He looked at Vine and Lily, frowning, was that the reason she had been crying, he frowned again, his brow furrowing. He kept watching them, observing, what did Vine want with Lily? He had no idea. He realized the Cecilia and Leo were watching them also, he shrugged, still frowning. He was caught unawares as he heard a sneeze, he gave a bemused smile, the student had been hiding under her own table, he chuckled and turned his attention back to Lily and Vine, absently he heard a Gryff student spiting out food. Even more strange...He stood up nodding at Zoe. "Most people call me Hex. Pleasure to meet you." He muttered before drifting off towards Vine and Leo.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 pm

She glanced up at her fellow Gryffindors and smiled slightly; It was nice that they were looking out for her. She turned her face to Vine, "Out? We can talk here." Her words were confident in her head, but when she spoke they came out in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

'It's not the cake, it's that foul juice' he said mopping up what he could, sending apologetic looks to the people who were standing to leave, to clean themselves up presumably. Their returning looks promised retribution at a later date.
'Zoe, isn't that Wart' he says nodding his head toward the ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Cecilia ignored Lestrange. She was watching Lily instead. Similar. She didn't see what was similar about them at all. Her gaze finally turned to the Slytherin and her eyes narrowed, "I believe you can talk while keeping your hands to yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

He ignored Leo and put his hand on Lily's neck, he pressed his nose on her cheek and slowly caressed it with his lips, "I know you will. Because I know you. I know you will" he whispered, tightening his grip on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

"I am waiting outside." he said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Leo gritted her teeth and before she knew it, she had her wand out. She put it back in her pocket with a disgusted sigh; there wasn't anything she could do in the Great Hall. Unless ... curse now, take the penalty later.
But what about the Dueling Club? But eager, aren't you? said a voice in her head. She ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Hex, I believe that you are the head boy." said, glancing at the badge, "Must be a lot of work." she smiled as Vine walked away, "Now we know why he was acting like that, he is actually..someone here."

Last edited by Zoe Stellberg on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

She settle down when she realized either no one had heard or no one cared. She finished the last of her muffin and curled into a ball.

It was then when she noticed that her throat was dry. She was is desperate need of a drink. Darn, I was in such a hurry to get under the table I left my goblet out there. She poked her head out and looked around to see if anyone was at risk of noticing her. When she was satisfied that everyone was too caught up in their own drama to care she quickly darted out from her table. Grabbed her pumpkin juice and hid back under the table.

Ninja Scarlet, that's what they should call me
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

He twitched uncomfortably, Vine was acting more then weird now, what was up with him? He wanted to ask that, but he wouldn't, he just watched Leo and Cecilia. He nodded at Zoe when he heard her voice. "Indeed I am." He nodded in agreement, it was a lot of work. He looked after Vine and raised his eyebrows at Lily. "Are you going to go?" He asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 pm

'Course not!' She snorted. Leo paused and narrowed her eyes at Lily. 'Right?'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

She stood a moment looking at the Gryffindors who had come over, in her defence. She sighed, he was right, "I've.. got to go." she muttered in answer to Hex and Leo. She wiped her face with her sleeve as another tear escaped then turned and started slowly walking away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

ooc Seriously.. can't I talk to people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next