Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day One (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Lying in bed, covers thrown back, Reet listened to the soft snores coming from the other boys in the room. It was quite a contrast to Durmstrang dorms. Reet was not used to the curtain around the bed, for one. Made him feel as though he were being held prisoner in a soft velvety box.
Sitting up he pulled on his customary long sleeved t-shirt that he had thrown down to the foot of the bed earlier in the night, swung his feet over the side of the bed and pushed back the curtains. Dawn was near, the pale blue of pre dawn stretching across the sky through the open window next to his bed.
/A good beginning to a brand new day/ he thought.
Changing quickly eager to start his day, Reet quickly packed the necessary books into his bag and headed down to the common room to wait for Zoe.
It was quite something, too, he thought, having her so near.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Zoe was excited. She had just gotten an owl back from her mom, along with a package. It was full of new books for her to read, she had been so excited that she had taken off running towards the Gryffindor tower and nearly knocked over a scrawny little first year as she darted down the steps from the owlery. She had called out an apology as the boy yelled something after her, but she didn't hear a word he had said.
It didn't take her much time at all to get to the Gryffindor tower. She skidded to a stop outside the portrait hole and said the password breathlessly. The fat lady took one look at her and let out a gasp of distaste. "My dear, what have you been doing. You should fix your hair before you go in there." She swiftly ran her hand over her hair and the fat lady seemed to approve for she swung forward to admit Zoe into the common room.
Now she just had to find Reet. She would have been disappointed if he wasn't there. Thankfully, he was. She beamed and rushed over to him, said in a bit of a rush, "Morning! How is it going?"
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

'Morning love' he says swooping in for a quick kiss 'It's going.. good, so far.' He lowered her voice, not wanting to be overheard. 'New school, new friends. I can make a fresh start here' he tells her shyly before changing the subject. 'What has you so excited then? Don't tell me. Dumbledore has decided to make you a prefect because of your stellar performance record from Durmstrang?'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Leo walked out of the dormitories, shrugging her robe on. She stretched as she walked down the spiral staircase and into the common room, sighing happily. She had had a good night's sleep, regardless of the slight terror now overtaking the school. It didn't worry her - Leo was more skeptical than worried. Probably some just some kid playing a joke.
Leo paused as she walked past the fireplace, intending to warm her hands by the fire. There were two people she had never seen before. What ... who are they? Leo frowned and turned back. She obviously didn't know every single person in Gryffindor house, but she knew most of them by sight.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Just to see his face light up the way it did made Zoe beam. She shook her head. "My mom sent me some books, nothing much. Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pests, Marauding with Monsters..." she smiled, "Wanderings with Werewolves..Ah, he looks so charming."
She grinned wide.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm

She snorted to herself softly at the mention of Lockhart. Lockhart and his bloody fangirls. Leo looked back up in the direction of the girls' dorms, hoping Cel would hurry up and get down soon.
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Reet scowled at the look on Zoe's face as she gazed upon the wizard on the front of one of her books. 'He looks like a toff. What's up with his hair? Look at his teeth, like he's had magical work done on them or something.' Still frowning he looked away to see a girl watching them curiously. Instantly his body tenses, then he remembers this is Hogwarts, not Durmstrang. He offers her a friendly smile instead then tilts his head. Why did she seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Zoe shrugged, "He has done so many things, he seems like a very powerful wizard..according to these books."
She grinned as she smiled at both the book and Reet, she placed the items on the table as soon as she had finished speaking and looked at the gryffindor girl. "Hello."

Last edited by Zoe Stellberg on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm

"Leo!" Cel called from the stairs. "I don't suppose you know where my other sock has gotten to, do you?" She poked her head out from the entrance of staircase, pulling a sock onto one of her feet while the other remained bare. "I swear, if that cat--" She cut off abruptly as she spotted the two new comers, her eyes narrowed briefly. She looked towards Leo again, a curious glance.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Leo chanced a glance to find one of the strangers - the boy - smiling at her. She nodded awkwardly back. Why was he looking at her like that? She coughed and bent down to fiddle around in her bag as she heard Cel shouting out something about socks and cats above her. She frowned and pulled out a sock from her bag. "Uh, yeah, it's here." Leo let out a laugh - how in Merlin's name did that get there? - before turning back to the new girl who had spoken. "Uh, hey."
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 pm

'Hey' he replied automatically, tilting his head the other way, hoping a new angle would answer his question about her. He smirked as another girl come running down the stairs looking for her sock. Looking at Zoe he quirked an eyebrow. This place.. He just might like it here after all.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Leo glanced at Cel. 'So, um ... don't mean to sound rude, or anything, but who are you guys? You're not from around here, are you?' She tried not to look at the boy; his inquisitive look unnerved her a little.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

She coughed and smiled, "Sorry, I should introduce myself, I am Zoe, just arrived yesterday from Durmstrang Institute." she said, letting Reet introduce himself. Then for a brief moment she turned to him and said in Norwegian, "Doesn't she look like Glacier?" she frowned and then thought it was rude to speak in another language, "Ah, I need to get used to speaking English at all times."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Durmstrang?! Leo looked at Cel again. Oh dear Merlin. What are they doing here? In our Tower? She suddenly felt a sort of protective instinct she couldn't explain. She folded her arms unconsciously. 'Pleasure, Zoe.' Leo paused as she thought she heard "Glacier" amongst all the foreign language gibberish. Probably talking about the lack of ice and snow around here - although, with winter well on the way, that would probably change soon.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Ta." Cecilia said, taking the sock and pulling it onto her bare foot. She blew the strands of hair out of her face. "McGonagall would have killed me if I was late because of a sock again." She turned her gaze back to the two new students and looked them up and down, she raised an eyebrow at them and gave a slight laugh. "Durmstrang? I'm Cecilia, this is Leo." She took her shoes out from under her arm and slipped them on and gave Leo a sidewards glance. She didn't have the most positive reaction to the two. She was confused too. What was with all the influx of people from Durmstrang.

Last edited by Cecilia Nott on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Smiling Reet stepped forward to introduce himself. 'Reet Levski, also a transfer from Durmstrang. Excuse my staring but you.. I swear, if you were blonde you'd be twins..' He trailed off. It was like looking at Glacier with different colored hair and a whole new personality behind the face.
Knowing he was being rude he turned to the other girl giving her a slight bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Leo's heart sank. Of course. She should have known. She rolled her eyes and looked away. 'Yeah. She's my cousin.' Bloody hag.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

She looked around slightly, a little nervous as she always was when she met new people. After a moment she realized that she actually needed to say something. "Umm, Yea...I always wanted to be here. Nice to meet you Leo and Cecilia."
She felt relieved when Leo rolled her eyes, she didn't seem to have good opinions of her.
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm

'Poor you' Reet laughed, reaching for Zoe's hand, letting her know without words that he was there beside her for as long as she needed him to be there. 'We, at least can escape her by fleeing the country. You will share blood with her for the rest of your days.'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

They appeared to be a couple. Great. Leo sighed. 'No need to remind me. Trust me. Why, does she torture you as much as she does me, simply by her presence?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Cel watched them carefully, wondering if they knew about the Halloween incident. She presumed they didn't have anything to be worried about, being from Durmstrang, but still... blood writing on the wall was usually considered disturbing under any circumstances. You should be worrying about yourself. She lectured herself.
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

He smiled openly this time but chose to remain silent, he quite liked the idea of his head being attached to his shoulders, and left it to Zoe to answer the question while his attention turned to the red headed girl. Hogwarts certainly provided him with a good view.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Fireplace. There was nothing like the warmth of a fire to warm up. They would always complain about the lack of fireplaces in Durmstrang. She listened to Leo and Reet talk about Glacier and decided not to comment on it, instead she said, "There are so many things we need to learn and get used to...We aren't like cousin, if you are wondering about that."
Back to top Go down

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

'She wasn't too bad' he murmurmed, remembering a night spent in the forest with Glacier. He shook his head of the memory, nothing had come of it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Leo glowered and picked up her bag. 'Right. Well, I think we're late for Defence... what year are you guys in, anyway?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One (open)   Day One (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next