Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudblood List [open]

Go down 
+5
Vine Lestrange
Basil Blishwick
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Brodie Naya Davies
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

"Daaaaaisy !" She yelled at the Gryffindor girl who just entered the Hall. Val grinned and waved enthousiast.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 am

Lily looked over at the Slytherin table and laughed, waving back she called over "Hello Princess!" chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

He glared at the people that screamed, there was absolutely no need for that over some arachnid. Finishing his milk he saw Lily enter the hall.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

Tina looked at the Slytherin boy. He looked quite good, but dangerous, oohh yeah ! She grinned, and took a swig of her drink, glaring trough the hall to see if there was someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

ooc; Used to being too many Slytherins. It's weird :P

Her attention altered between the Hufflepuff and the red headed Gryffindor who had entered. Who first? The Hufflepuff looked easier so Ruby winked at Val before getting to her feet and starting on over to the Puff table. Ugh. It was so horrible. Everything seemed to smell sweet over here. The girl she'd set her eyes on was drinking pumpkin juice. Ruby stepped up behind her, pulled her sleeve over her hand and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She refused full on skin contact with Hufflepuff robes.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 am

Someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned around. "Hello !" She said with a wide grin. "I am Tina. And you ? What are you doing here anyway ? There are not much Slytherins at the Hufflepuff table." Her eyes checked out the girl, from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am

Basil walked into the Hall, yawning slightly. She quickly glanced around the hall, looking for someone. She grinned when she saw Lily and walked over to where she was sitting and sat down directly across from her. "Hey Lily." She said, rubbing her eyes and letting out another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 am

She grinned at Ruby, and when she left, val got up too to walk to the Gryffindor table. She sat down on the bench and slid to Lily, hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 am

Oh god. She was so... Puff. Ruby forced a smile but was sure it looked as fake as Lockhart's teeth. "I came to ask you a question." She says, her eyes were darting up and down the Hufflepuff table. They were quite the amateur pranksters but she wasn't worried about being hit by flying food. They'd never waste edible food.

"Are you a pureblood?" She asked confidently, ignoring the girl as she sized her up. Maybe she should have asked her name first... never mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 am

Lily waved also at Lucifer, sure they weren't exactly buddies, but she thought a friendly wave would be suitable.
"Hey Basil!" she grinned, "How're things? I haven't seen you in a while.
She hugged the Slytherin girl, "Alright Princess?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 am

Her smile fell off her face as the girl started about her bloodstatus. Typical Slytherin. She tought and she shook her head. "No, I am muggleborn." Tina said as confident as the other girl. Be proud of what and who you are. Her father always said.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 am

Basil smiled at the girl. "Yeah. I'm alright. Just a bit tired." She rubs her eyes again. "And yourself?" Basil smiled at Val. "Hey Val."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 am

"Yes, of course. How are you ?" She swung one leg at the other side, so there was one leg at each side. She leaned on the table with one elbow. "Yo herb." Val smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 am

Ruby beamed. Finally. This was more fun than stealing school records. She rearranged her expression into something sympathetic looking as quickly as she could. She patted the girl on the head. Skin on skin. Oh god. This had to be convincing.

"That must be so difficult" Ruby said solemnly, trying to look as sad as possible. "I'm Ruby Rowle and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 am

She grinned again, "I'm excellent! Couldn't be better!" she glanced over at the Slytherin table and then at the Hufflepuff table, and raised an eyebrow as she heard 'muggleborn'. A smirk appeared on her face and she watched the conversation from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 am

Tina closed her eyes for a second, before looking up at the girl. "I can't see why. You can sit if you want. The Puffs don't bite. My name is Tina Tracey, pleasure to meet you. I guess you are a Pureblood. Well, I know for sure actually." She grinned and sipped her Juice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 am

Basil smiled. "Herb. Never heard that one before..." She looked up at the ceiling in thought, then looked back down at the girl. "I quite like it..."
She turned to Lily. "Good to hear." Basil glanced down the Gryffindor table, in search of Hex. Her fingers traced the vial that was in her pocket. She would get Hex soon enough. It just took patience...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 am

He watched Ruby mess with the puff girl, poor girl didn't know what was coming for her.
His gaze shifted to Lily again and frowned.
His mind trailed the sequence of events again, and again, but he was still disbelieving. How could she care about him? No one had ever given a thought to genuinely caring for him at least, not after they knew who he was. The notion was alien. He did not care about anyone, so no one ever cared about him. Maybe, she didn't care.
He found himself asking himself the question, though, did he care about her?
Well, he didn't even know where to start. That uncomfortable twinge he got when he thought about her being with others, the way he sometimes caught himself thinking back on their conversations with a sort of happy satisfaction.
Surely not. Surely there was something to be said for the fact that he'd done this only to execute a plan. It couldn't be real, because legitimately caring was risky. Caring was weak, and stupid. All it meant was that you let someone get close enough to wound.

Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 am

She laughed softly, and looked up at Basil, grinning. "Great. Glad to hear, Lily." Her eyes followed Lily's gaze to the Puff table. The girl who entered the Hall with Lily waas talking with Ruby. She shrugged and looked back at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

"Tina Tracey" She said triumphantly and made a disgusted noise at the Tina's offer to sit down. "I am a pureblood. Which makes me worth ten of you. Mudblood." Ruby hissed under her breath and knocked the girls drink out of her hands. "Go back to where you came from. I have what I need." She said quietly and walked away.

Tina Tracey. Name one. Something twinged at the back of her mind. Did she feel bad for doing that? With her lips pursed, she tossed her hair and carried on walking. Of course not, she must be imagining it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 am

Lily laughed, "Herb.. It's certainly different." She took another drink of water from the Silver and Green goblet. Slytherin colours again.. she thought, and smiled, amused.
She thought a moment, "Have you ever found yourself in a situation that you know you shouldn't be in.. but that you just can't resist?" she suddenly asked the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

Basil looked at the Gryffindor and raised an eyebrow. "Of course. Why do you ask?" She said to Lily. She picked up an apple from the table and bit into it. She chewed it slowly. For some reason the apples at the Ravenclaw table seemed to taste better. She shrugged. Basil had to be imagining it. She took another bite, looking at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

Tina blinked as the additude of the girl changed. The goblet bounced on the table and her clothes where full of Pumpkin Juice. "That was so not necessary !" She called at the girl. Her eyes where full of tears and she lowered her head, hiding her face behind her hair. Mudblood. The word was spooking trough her head. She hated it when people were acted like this, only because of her bloodstatus. She took a deep, shaking breath and brushed the hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 am

Vine stared at Ruby, "As far as I can remember, you have never been that close to the Huffleidiot table. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 am

Val looked the Gryffindor girl in her eyes, a stern look. She knew what this was about, and she was not gonna say anything. Holding herself back, she grabbed a grape and put it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudblood List [open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next