Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams can be Reality

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Dreams can be Reality Empty
PostSubject: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 am

Lily had wandered up to the Astronomy Tower without even thinking where she was going. As she reached the top her mind turned to her plans for next year. She had nothing.. Illness, skipping classes and then not paying attention when she did attend was beginning to take its toll, and she was far behind everyone else. She sighed and walked over to the parapet, leaning on the railing, and gazed out over the grounds that she loved. Her thoughts mixed, her hopes and dreams beginning to seem far away from what was now achievable.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 am

Vine appeared out of nowhere and rested his chin in his hand. "You seem to have a very intriguing life story."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:34 am

Lily jumped at the voice, "Holy Mother of Unicorns, don't do that!" She had been sure that the room had been empty when she arrived. Her eyes glazed over, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:44 am

He smiled, didn't she know he always followed her?
"Sorry, I thought you would be happy to see me, guess not..I shall leave then" he said, examining her from the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 am

"No!" she blurted, then calmed herself, "No, it's fine, you just.. startled me."
She smiled thoughtfully and turned back to look at the grounds, "I was too lost in thought to hear you come in."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

"Lost in thought?" he raised an eyebrow, "Would you like to share with me, Lily?" he asked calmly, putting his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 am

She turned her face to look at him and sighed. "I'm failing the year already, and I've got no plans for what I'm going to do next year." She looked down to the grounds below, leaning forward on the railing. "It's going to take forever to catch up with everyone now."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 am

"Failing? Am I really that distracting?" he asked jokingly, why was she failing, if she was going to fail and become useless after school, she had no use for him, he frowned, "You should do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 am

She laughed a little then sighed, "Whenever I actually go to classes.. they're ridiculously easy! The only reason they're failing me is 'cause I'm not attending. I already know what they're teaching me!" She suddenly stopped talking, thinking she'd said too much. She shouldn't know the stuff already, but she'd been forced to learn things early and until now she'd been able to pretend she was the same as everyone else, but the repetition was getting boring and she needed excitement.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 am

"Then you should go to classes. I am repeating the year, I know what you mean but you must attend if you want to get an important position after school ends. Do you understand?" he raised her chin and looked into her eyes intently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 am

She blinked a few times.. "An important position..." she'd never really thought about aiming that high before, but it tempted her. "You're right" she said, smiling up at him, "of course you're right, I completely understand."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:58 am

"So, are you going to attend your classes? You will." he turned her face towards himself and smiled, "You are making my life so much easier and I enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 am

"Of course I will attend classes, it's what's best for me." She grinned, studying his face. "Making your life easier? Would've thought I'd only complicate things for the oh so feared Vine Lestrange" she laughed a little at her own words, causing her hair to fall over her face.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:09 am

"I would have gotten rid of you if you were complicating things." he said firmly, "Do you fear me? Do you like me, do you care for me, Lily? Tell me." he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 am

She smiled, "Of course I like you Vine.. and of course I care for you but fear you? Rarely.. Only when you give me reason to. I certainly did last year." She laughed at the memory of her timid self from previous years, who had avoided anyone she didn't know or who was superior to her. She leaned an elbow on the railing and rested her chin on her hand, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 am

"Why do you like me? I don't understand. I am curious." he nodded, he had never noticed Lily until this year, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 am

She spoke out over the grounds, "I don't know.. I guess you just.. fascinate me." Lily giggled, and thought to herself, dangerous, powerful.. reminds me of.. me. A smirk appeared on her face and she turned her face away so her hair hid it.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 am

He smiled and pulled her into his arms, "Do you really want to do this? I am not going to do pleasant things this year."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 am

She looked up at his face, studying his features a moment before replying, "I don't care what you're going to do, I want this." She smiled playfully then spoke again, "I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 am

"Even if I hurt one of your friends?" he asked, tilting his head, wondering what was going on her mind at that moment. She said she didn't fear him, he didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:19 am

She raised an eyebrow and picked her words carefully before replying. "If you had good reason to, I'd see no problem." She picked through the people she knew, wondering who he would class as her friends.. She couldn't really pick out anyone who could be in immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:32 am

He circled his arms around her waist, couldn't control himself any longer. He breathed her name, "Lily."
He pushed her back up against the door and stared at her, "We must do something. There is an upcoming quidditch match. I want you know find out who is going to play in the team."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

She bit her lip and grinned, "Well the Gryffindor team's well known; Katie, Angelina and Alicia are chasers, Fred and George the beaters, Oliver, well.. obviously the keeper, and then of course there's Potter as the Seeker." She giggled, it wasn't actually well known, but she had kept a close eye on team details since her first year meaning that she always knew who would be playing. "I couldn't tell you who the Subs are though."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

"Well, that's what I mean, I know that Leo is probably playing.." he panted his hot breath ghosting across her neck, "Find out. Will you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 am

She shivered slightly, and blamed it on the night air. "Sure thing Sugar, that's easy enough to find out." She raised an eyebrow "What do you want to know the team for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams can be Reality   Dreams can be Reality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams can be Reality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: